advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heat up your oils for pinning like a boss.

VNV

Registered
Forget about warming up oils by putting vials in hot water or running hot water over loaded barrels. Get yourself one of these:

**broken link removed**

Works like a mother-F'ing charm. So easy.

Just don't forget to turn it off when you're done. (Fried my first one by leaving it on high for like six hours. Beats accidentally burning down the house from an electric fire though!)

You're welcome. :D

Forget about warming up oils by putting vials in hot water or running hot water over loaded barrels. Get yourself one of these:

**broken link removed**

Works like a mother-F'ing charm. So easy.

Just don't forget to turn it off when you're done. (Fried my first one by leaving it on high for like six hours. Beats accidentally burning down the house from an electric fire though!)

You're welcome. :D

But your gear us suppose to be stored at room temp. Does it matter if you warm it up a couple times a week? Probably not if you are pinning 2 times EW. Seems like you would use it fast enough

But your gear us suppose to be stored at room temp. Does it matter if you warm it up a couple times a week? Probably not if you are pinning 2 times EW. Seems like you would use it fast enough

Your gear can be heated up. It only becomes unstable at lower temperatures because hats when it crashes. The hormone and carrier oil can be perfectly fine in environments of 90+ degrees F for months on end. To make you heat it up to over 200, so letting it chill in a heated area for a few minutes a day wont hurt it one bit.

Your gear can be heated up. It only becomes unstable at lower temperatures because hats when it crashes. The hormone and carrier oil can be perfectly fine in environments of 90+ degrees F for months on end. To make you heat it up to over 200, so letting it chill in a heated area for a few minutes a day wont hurt it one bit.

Gotcha and I have heated up my gear before when it crashes and never had a problem. Just never have consistently kept heating it up

Nothing like injecting hot oil into your muscle, i kow.. Burn baby burn. Haha, fuck that.

I just draw whatever I'm pinning in to my syringe and then warm it up in a heating pad while I take a shower.

I just draw whatever I'm pinning in to my syringe and then warm it up in a heating pad while I take a shower.

Good idea I have never needed to warm up my oil though unless it crashes in the vial. You guys must be using small pins? I use a 23 and it goes in easy

I put the vial in the microwave for 15 seconds. It comes out very warm but not too hot to grab the vial. Draws and flows through a 29g slin pin no troubles.

If it takes more than hot water from your tap you have some thick ass gear. Thats what I loved about home brew way smoother than a lot of the stuff out there no heating needed.

Or buy from a lab that knows how to make thin gear.

If you want to draw into a 29g, all you have to do is stick the pin in, pull out the plunger until it sticks, and leave them both upside down for 5 minutes, the edge of a dresser drawer works well for leaving it upside down.

No backloading needed, no heating needed.

If you want to draw into a 29g, all you have to do is stick the pin in, pull out the plunger until it sticks, and leave them both upside down for 5 minutes, the edge of a dresser drawer works well for leaving it upside down.

No backloading needed, no heating needed.

Yeah I have never needed to heat the oil before an inject but makes sense with a smaller pin

What I used since I do ED with Slin Pins.

i also use backloaded slin pins. my latest trick is the heating pad. for a while i was running the pin under hot water but that gets old. heating pad works like a charm.

I usually run it under hot water I'm using 25g right now draws very slow, I'm thinking about going with a 23g next time heating pad idea sounds like a good one

what I use that works like a charm. if any of you guys have babies or did, and saved the baby bottle warmer. Works like a charm. I just use like a table spoon of water, throw in the vial and turn her on. Hes your vial up in 30 seconds or less...

i dont like the idea of heating the whole vial when i can just heat individual pre loaded pins.

I usually run it under hot water I'm using 25g right now draws very slow, I'm thinking about going with a 23g next time heating pad idea sounds like a good one

Standard medical procedure is to draw the a 18-20g and inject with a 22-25g, also nice because you don't dull the injection needle on the plunger.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws