advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heating crashed gear...Does the process CHANGE anything in the vial permanently?

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I will try to make this short....over 18mos ago I got 6 bottles of NPP200 from a source that is not on this board. He was pretty legendary so quality is not really the concern.

Within a month a couple of the bottles had crashed. Within 6months all of them had crashed.

I have reheated them...as a group about 6-8 times. I have even initially run experiments on them trying to time how long they'd stay in solution. Normally it would go from an hour up to about 3 weeks depending on the bottle....but the results were never consistent across the board. It seems I have bottles going in two different directions all of the sudden. At first, and for the last several months, I have had one bottle stay in solution. Two others will stay in solution.

Now, the other 3 bottles fall out of solution within 15minutes of being pulled from their heat bath. What the hell is going on?

In summation, it seems that the solutions when heated....several times continue to change on if they hold in solution, how long they hold in solution etc. You would think if you heat the same bottle 3 times that each time it will fall out of solution in generally the same time frame. These bottles are doing all sorts of weird things that do not adhere to their prior behavior.

Any insight? Right now I am feeling pretty good since at one point I thought all 6 were lost causes. It seems 3 are useable and these other 3.....well, they seem to be falling out of solution even quicker..just like I stated. However, I have hope that they will suddenly start behaving LOL.

I am thoroughly confused.

Maybe severely overdosed, reason why this source is legendary.

I'd cut them with some oil (maybe BA and BB too), re-heat and re-filter them.

To those saying reheat again; OP stated he has done so multiple times and 3 of the bottles are being inconsistent and crashing still in time frames of about 15 minutes..

I agree with ALLEX; may be your best bet if you want to salvage them if they keep misbehaving like that.

To those saying reheat again; OP stated he has done so multiple times and 3 of the bottles are being inconsistent and crashing still in time frames of about 15 minutes..

I agree with ALLEX; may be your best bet if you want to salvage them if they keep misbehaving like that.

Oh did not read.

Vent the vials re-heat the shit out of it and see how it is sometimes if you dont heat enough it will crash way easier.

Thank you for reading. I may do that...I may just say fuck it and get rid of them or keep reheating and hope for the same to happen. The only thing is....even if it is overdosed by a bit...by re-heating them and them not crashing are they becoming less potent? I wouldn't think so especially since they still have their caps/seals on and aren't being vented or cut with anything.

Oh did not read.

Vent the vials re-heat the shit out of it and see how it is sometimes if you dont heat enough it will crash way easier.

I have re-heated all of them but 5 still have the caps on.
One vial that was the best of the bunch, I re-heated, opened, drew from...and it has stayed in solution for MONTHS. Not sure if the little exposure to air or what has allowed this.

This probably explains the pip u made another thread about... I would love to see lab reports regarding heating gear and whether it affects the potency. Personally Heating gear that has crashed has never been a permanent solution, just a temporary fix

I have re-heated all of them but 5 still have the caps on.
One vial that was the best of the bunch, I re-heated, opened, drew from...and it has stayed in solution for MONTHS. Not sure if the little exposure to air or what has allowed this.

Open all of them pin it so it can vent and heat it up.

Theres a couple of tricks can be allot of things. Try that and see if it works

of course its temporary fix unless you add some oil or solution

This has happened to me exactly. 200mg NPP Had 5 bottles 4 had crashed for no apparent reason. Heated and vented 1 at a time as I used them, after heating with a vent I think maybe only 1 of the heated, vented bottles crashed again.

first of all just adding oil is probably not gona get you a permanent solution... pun intended.

second 200mg/ml prop or phenyl prop in just ba/bb is gona be pretty easy to crash, I only do this ester mg/ml with special solvents, not yoru typical stuff so don't even bother askin what it is...

I have had lots of high mp chems sitting around previously and this is just one of those weird things that happens. some bottles crash, some don't, some do after time, I have never raelly come up with a reason for it happening as it will often happen like that when watching a batch of them for a while.

one theory could be chemical layering, as if you heat up a liter or 2 of oil in a beaker with solvents and hormones you will see shit start to move and swirl around at temp,even mixing on its own.

I have mixed gear thoroughly after heating prior to filtering and it still didn't eliminate some btls crashing,so I don't really believe in the layering theory.

I had a liter of wini/tne mix that I carried around with me for a year or so, sometimes the big btl would stay in solution and the small ones I was using would crash, and vice versa, by the end it usually stayed but it had been reheated who knows how many times...

depending on your solvents and heating temps in theory you could change something or burn off some solvent if you let it really heat up.

the short answer I would say is they are fine and just dela with reheating them, idk why people make such a big deal out of heating shit prior to inject, makes then inject smoother and easier anyway.

don't toss it, just deal with the few extra mins of prep time.

If the sole reason to crashing is high concentration, adding oil/solvents should fix the issue.

Heating before shooting is easy indeed, but having the gear crash in your butt can be painful.

Another trick that works sometimes is adding some good ole EQ to the mix. EQ being a liquid raw helps keeping the whole thing diluted.

If the sole reason to crashing is high concentration, adding oil/solvents should fix the issue.

Heating before shooting is easy indeed, but having the gear crash in your butt can be painful.

Another trick that works sometimes is adding some good ole EQ to the mix. EQ being a liquid raw helps keeping the whole thing diluted.

well thatsthe thing it would have to be oil and solvent not just oil, in all probability.

I have done this with batches that crash though and really it usually doesn't turn out that good to rework the stuff, that how I ended up with that tne/wini combo...

This probably explains the pip u made another thread about... I would love to see lab reports regarding heating gear and whether it affects the potency. Personally Heating gear that has crashed has never been a permanent solution, just a temporary fix

Nope, sorry doesn't explain anything since it doesn't have anything to do with that. This is a different NPP200.

Stick a needle in the rubber then heat then let it cool to room temp without removing needle the venting will release condensation and also help keep the hormone in solution.. if it crashes after that just add a ml of bb to it and you'll be good

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

first of all just adding oil is probably not gona get you a permanent solution... pun intended.

second 200mg/ml prop or phenyl prop in just ba/bb is gona be pretty easy to crash, I only do this ester mg/ml with special solvents, not yoru typical stuff so don't even bother askin what it is...

I have had lots of high mp chems sitting around previously and this is just one of those weird things that happens. some bottles crash, some don't, some do after time, I have never raelly come up with a reason for it happening as it will often happen like that when watching a batch of them for a while.

one theory could be chemical layering, as if you heat up a liter or 2 of oil in a beaker with solvents and hormones you will see shit start to move and swirl around at temp,even mixing on its own.

I have mixed gear thoroughly after heating prior to filtering and it still didn't eliminate some btls crashing,so I don't really believe in the layering theory.

I had a liter of wini/tne mix that I carried around with me for a year or so, sometimes the big btl would stay in solution and the small ones I was using would crash, and vice versa, by the end it usually stayed but it had been reheated who knows how many times...

depending on your solvents and heating temps in theory you could change something or burn off some solvent if you let it really heat up.

the short answer I would say is they are fine and just dela with reheating them, idk why people make such a big deal out of heating shit prior to inject, makes then inject smoother and easier anyway.

don't toss it, just deal with the few extra mins of prep time.

One is BA, BB, and Benzyl salicylate
The other is likely Guaic and or EO..

Am I changing something or burning something off in a sealed bottle? LOL Where is it going? I am putting it on low heat...not even medium on a stove in a bath of about 1" or 1 1/4" water. It's hot but nothing crazy. Like I said, I have not vented these and the caps are still on/sealed.

I have had the same issue with the same product.
all you need to do it heat before you take it and you're done.
it wont crash in you cuz your body temp will keep it ok.
never had a problem with it ever after I heat it up the take it.

SIMPLE:headbang:

Yep, but TNE/winny is what we'd call "stuff that's not supposed to be in oil, but is". Thanks to guaiacol, I guess...

Normal compounds in pharma concentrations like 200mg/ml for test en. or 75mg/ml for tren a. should hold with 2/20 BA/BB. Some new sources sell 100mg tren and actually cook it at 120mg/ml or so. That will probably crash sooner or later.

Then you have UGL's that don't even use a thermometer and burns the hell out of the solvents. That changes everything.

Low purity raws can crash easier too...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave