advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heating crashed gear...Does the process CHANGE anything in the vial permanently?

How long, and what temp are you heating them? Are you getting above 260?

They probably have enough oil a cc or 2 of bb may help. Back in oven vented at 275 for 15min.

How long, and what temp are you heating them? Are you getting above 260?

They probably have enough oil a cc or 2 of bb may help. Back in oven vented at 275 for 15min.
As said, bath in a pot on stove. 1 inch or so of water on low heat. (half way to medium). No vent....caps are still on.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

NPP melting point is 260f. I would back it so you can know it reached proper temperature.

If the gear keeps crashing, try opening one up and venting/heating in oven at 275 for 30 mins.

Then if it crashes again after that, pick up a syringe filter and some Grape Seed Oil, youll be able to mix the solvents together. Add 1mL of hte GSO and repeat, this will allow more volume for the hormones to be suspended in, reducing the chance of crashing again.

Have alot of experience with Homebrewing things, and a chemistry background.

Maybe severely overdosed, reason why this source is legendary.

I'd cut them with some oil (maybe BA and BB too), re-heat and re-filter them.

That ^^. Cant' complain if there are crystals of gear in the bottle tho, at least you know it's potent stuff

Dude it will continue to crash unless you vent it hello

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Dude it will continue to crash unless you vent it hello

Why is that?

Apparently not since I have revived 2 or 3 and they dont crash anymore. I love how this got moved to the beginner's forum when there is methodology to be taught on how to fix this.

When there is a vent is any ACTUAL hormone being cooked out/evaporated?

When there is a vent is any ACTUAL hormone being cooked out/evaporated?

No, just some BA and any moisture, the moisture makes gear crash. You can always add some BA back in. but most use at least 2% and sterility is achieved at 1%

No, just some BA and any moisture, the moisture makes gear crash. You can always add some BA back in. but most use at least 2% and sterility is achieved at 1%
I would imagine cooking BA out of it would make it more unstable but what do I know? I'll do these things as long as it stays at 200mg/ml or extremely close to that.

What he said bud

I would imagine cooking BA out of it would make it more unstable but what do I know? I'll do these things as long as it stays at 200mg/ml or extremely close to that.

Nah you will be fine man, BA is not for holding the hormone, it was in place for sterility issues that could have possibly been there. Its main function for our purposes is keeping a solution bacteriostatic. It's presence as low as 0.9% is enough to prevent practically all microbial growth in solution. Very little will evaporate out if any at all when heating and venting, plenty will stay in for what you need.

Does it matter if I vent with a 25ga, 23ga, 18ga?

Each time you re heat you dissolve benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate into the air, that is what keeps the gear in solution... You want to try to reheat as few times as possible...

Also the gear is made in 100% so at the mg/ml so my best advice to you would be buy some ba/bb and add 1% ba and 2-5% bb and see what that does for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
ProSupplyCo (aka PSC)

ProSupplyCo / PSC is a complete crook. I submitted payment two months ago and have yet to receive my order. He went silent a month ago, refusing to answer any communication from me. He stole nearly $1k from me and initially put off the lack of shipment / responsiveness as family having health issues. Somehow, his family is well enough for him to pick up and steal my money, but not well enough for him to send the product he owes me. He should not be trusted.

Beyond that, this year, his average turnaround time has been 1 month (at least) and his product quality has been extremely sub par, causing extreme PIP. If you care about not being conned or potentially poisoned, you should avoid ProSupplyCo / PSC at all costs.

Open all of them pin it so it can vent and heat it up.

Theres a couple of tricks can be allot of things. Try that and see if it works

of course its temporary fix unless you add some oil or solution

ProSupplyCo / PSC is a complete crook. I submitted payment two months ago and have yet to receive my order. He went silent a month ago, refusing to answer any communication from me. He stole nearly $1k from me and initially put off the lack of shipment / responsiveness as family having health issues. Somehow, his family is well enough for him to pick up and steal my money, but not well enough for him to send the product he owes me. He should not be trusted.

Beyond that, this year, his average turnaround time has been 1 month (at least) and his product quality has been extremely sub par, causing extreme PIP. If you care about not being conned or potentially poisoned, you should avoid ProSupplyCo / PSC at all costs.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131