over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HEAVY CYCLES AND FATIGUE

anyone else experience fatigue during heavy cycles,,,:banghead::banghead:

My last heavy cycle wore me down. 10 hrs of sleep a night plus still needed a nap sometimes. Had to cut my workouts to 1 on 1 off cuz I was so tired all the time. Came off my gear and back to normal now.

imo its never been the compounds that promoted lethargy (gh to some extent when i was using it in 10iu blasts) what caused it in me i found was all the additional cals i was taking to to promote growth.

cut your food intake right down, just keep your cals at 1200 for the next 5 days. you wont know what to do with all your energy. try it you'll see what i mean.

imo its never been the compounds that promoted lethargy (gh to some extent when i was using it in 10iu blasts) what caused it in me i found was all the additional cals i was taking to to promote growth.

cut your food intake right down, just keep your cals at 1200 for the next 5 days. you wont know what to do with all your energy. try it you'll see what i mean.

Yea. I recently dropped my calories too about 3800 to cut and felt awesome. Fat melted of too as I was bulking on a lot of food. About 6000 calories on training days. 4500 plus non training days.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I am experiencing the same problem. During my bulk (5000-6000 clean calories a day) im tired all the time. When i cut (around 3000 calories) my energy levels are much higher. How is it possible that so many calories make you so damn tired?? Is it because your body is using all your energy to burn those calories?

Last edited:
I am experiencing the same problem. During my bulk (5000-6000 clean calories a day) im tired all the time. When i cut (around 3000 calories) my energy levels are much higher. How is it possible that so many calories make you so damn tired?? Is it because your body is using all your energy to burn those calories?

Digestion takes a lot of energy. I only ever have a small protein, fat meal preworkout for this reason. About 50/15 p/f. So much more energy this way. Lots of carbs can really make you lethargic. I'm talking 600 plus daily. I like keeping carbs and protein in the 300 range cuting and bulking and manipulating my fats. May go 400 training days.

Digestion takes a lot of energy. I only ever have a small protein, fat meal preworkout for this reason. About 50/15 p/f. So much more energy this way. Lots of carbs can really make you lethargic. I'm talking 600 plus daily. I like keeping carbs and protein in the 300 range cuting and bulking and manipulating my fats. May go 400 training days.

Same for me, when I do too much carbs I'm zonked all the time.

yea my wife on my ass bout getting a bloodwork done its been since like march im thinking its a variety of several factors lot of stress currently too,,,

Stress is a big part off it ,but you should get some blood work.
Old fucker:D

Thats what i thought. Im consuming around 800gr of carbs a day. High carb low fat (80-100gr) works best for me when im building mass but i dont like the feeling of beeing tired all day.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner