over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heavy Leg Press

Shelby have you ever tried heels off the platform (just pushing w/ balls of your feet) ofcourse taking into consideration what I posted earlier (that your not going deep enough so your back comes off the pad) < not addressing that to you because im sure you know it's for the members trying to challenge me saying its unsafe and what not.

Besides close stance deep squats what do you notice puts the most stress on quad sweep

Shelby have you ever tried heels off the platform (just pushing w/ balls of your feet) ofcourse taking into consideration what I posted earlier (that your not going deep enough so your back comes off the pad) < not addressing that to you because im sure you know it's for the members trying to challenge me saying its unsafe and what not.

Besides close stance deep squats what do you notice puts the most stress on quad sweep

Sometimes we'll go real low and close, after we're already very warmed up... like at the end of the leg workout, or the end of a big crazy drop set.

I'm not sure I really feel my quad sweep on any exercise.

Sometimes we'll go real low and close, after we're already very warmed up... like at the end of the leg workout, or the end of a big crazy drop set.

I'm not sure I really feel my quad sweep on any exercise.

I havent until recently when I was introduced to using the machine I posted the link to and facing away (like a squat not using it as a power squat and placing feet together and going beyond parallel) I was just trying to find another exercise or two

here is the link (im assuming you already know but better to provide a picture)
Front Squat Machine

It brings back some of the good old days off training, prior to a good friend of mine passing away from heart attack... we would warm up with two sets of light extensions, then we wouldcrush our legs... 4-5 set at 10-15 reps. ( start at 800lb for a good warm up andd end up with 1500lb on the press). We would then go right into hack squats(6plates to start, up to 8plates). With the heavy negatives we employed bracing our knees to the chest with our crossed arms.
Finally, do our bb squats, heels close together( no more than a shoulder width apart).
Keep up the hard work, or switch to palates something you can handle
RIP- Mr. S. Broadway. You will be missed

It brings back some of the good old days off training, prior to a good friend of mine passing away from heart attack... we would warm up with two sets of light extensions, then we wouldcrush our legs... 4-5 set at 10-15 reps. ( start at 800lb for a good warm up andd end up with 1500lb on the press). We would then go right into hack squats(6plates to start, up to 8plates). With the heavy negatives we employed bracing our knees to the chest with our crossed arms.
Finally, do our bb squats, heels close together( no more than a shoulder width apart).
Keep up the hard work, or switch to palates something you can handle
RIP- Mr. S. Broadway. You will be missed

Giggity...

Shelby ejaculates hard work....:star-w:rs

Controlling the negative is a big one.
Also don't go so low that your lower back starts rounding / coming up.

When I was younger I would always bottom out the leg press and wonder why my lower back would hurt. A old timer told me to go to where you can feel your back start to curl and that's your range of motion. Ever since then no probs

Shelby I noticed that your hamstrings have grown a damn amount over the years. it was especially noticeable at the masters nationals, Is there any exercise you've done that have helped the most with size or is it just a case of more volume and consistent progression? I was going to PM you this but I figured other people might like to know aswell.

:)

Shelby I noticed that your hamstrings have grown a damn amount over the years. it was especially noticeable at the masters nationals, Is there any exercise you've done that have helped the most with size or is it just a case of more volume and consistent progression? I was going to PM you this but I figured other people might like to know aswell.

:)

No special exercise, just consistency over the years. Thank you

For legs and dead lifts there is this entirely different mindset that one has to achieve to be able to go the distance and a complete different set of mindset to go super heavy on them.

Truly inspiration Shelby.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner