over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heavy metal contamination in raws

on all the old raw supplier lists (annie was a big one and sponsor here) you used to see them mention this in almost a disclaimer on their lists. most I've seen is between 95-98.99% PURITY - What is the remainder consisting of ? Glutamine and dextrose please lol. This is the same with other compounds coming from china superlabs NOT JUST anabolics. You don't see Johns Hopkins UNIV sourcing their MDMA or L$D being incorporated into their PTSD/DEPRESSION studies originating from china. I remember back in the day there was a huge preference for EUROPEAN raws.
I remember that ,the European raw demand. But no one is going to beat China.

I just read an article where they have been finding high levels of heavy metals in imported Himalayan pink salt.

@swim15 maybe I didn't read it. So did you feel some kind of way, have symptoms that made you get testing done?

Hey dom, did you also had more frequent urination and muscle spasms along with the other symptoms of mercury poisoning?
My body seems to have strange reaction now to estrogen levels also… very weird
I did, I constantly had low E2... Which for me was strange because I normally produce a lot of estrogen. I required up to 1mg adex EOD for 750mg of test for levels to be "normal" range. So when I was taking anti es it was just annihilating my E2 (wasnt doing bloods), eventually did than saw it. Stood off anti es for a long time and still was not normal. Body just did not respond to really any gear at all at that time period. It wasnt until I did treatment, got done with that etc, that I started responding normally again to gear and even than just did not feel right.

I did, I constantly had low E2... Which for me was strange because I normally produce a lot of estrogen. I required up to 1mg adex EOD for 750mg of test for levels to be "normal" range. So when I was taking anti es it was just annihilating my E2 (wasnt doing bloods), eventually did than saw it. Stood off anti es for a long time and still was not normal. Body just did not respond to really any gear at all at that time period. It wasnt until I did treatment, got done with that etc, that I started responding normally again to gear and even than just did not feel right.
It seems the same as I am having, after the chelation treatment were you able to go back to your old self? In terms of response to gear and pump?

It seems the same as I am having, after the chelation treatment were you able to go back to your old self? In terms of response to gear and pump?
Yessir I went up to 298lbs at one point. However I will VERY prone to inflammation still with high food amounts and gear in play. But It absolutely did go back... and now here I am today 245lbs, 150mg test per week, and my weight does NOT go down no matter how hard I try, the muscle is stuck on lol. I dont train nor eat for hypertrophy, and my muscles get extremely pumped just with muay thai and grappling. So I am "normal" now lol

Yessir I went up to 298lbs at one point. However I will VERY prone to inflammation still with high food amounts and gear in play. But It absolutely did go back... and now here I am today 245lbs, 150mg test per week, and my weight does NOT go down no matter how hard I try, the muscle is stuck on lol. I dont train nor eat for hypertrophy, and my muscles get extremely pumped just with muay thai and grappling. So I am "normal" now lol
Thanks so much Dom, I've heard all your interviews and I'm going through the SAME thing. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, fortunately I started chelation therapy today!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131