over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HEAVY metal

I LOVE METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Killswitch Engage is one of my favorites to listen to at the gym. Other good bands are:

Diecast
Dry Kill Logic
American Head Charge
Bloodsimple
Bury Your Dead
Hatebreed
Hellyeah
Norma Jean
Pantera
Mudvayne - LD50 - My favorite all time cd check it out.

Lots of good bands you guys mentioned. Heres my list of favs

Pantera
Slipknot
Hatebreed
Norma Jean
Mudvane
Slayer
Shadow’s Fall
From Autumn To Ashes
Rage Against The Machine
Atreyu
As I Lay Dying
CKY(Camp Kill Yourself)

Primal Fear
Hammerfall
Dragonforce
Gamma Ray
Stratovarius
Beyond Fear
Iced Earth
Iron Maiden
Judas Priest
Metallica (Pre-LOAD)
Megadeth
Testament
Anthrax

I've recently been listening to Lamb of God and I fucking love these guys. They have so many albums. Is there a well know "best" album. Or maybe someone can post up some of their best songs. So far I love the vocals and breakdown in their song Laid to Rest and "11th hour" I like that style. I know many metal bands go mainstream and get kinda soft with their newer stuff, not sure about these guys.

behemoth, amon amarth, opeth, cannibal corpse, divine heresy, vital remains, superjoint ritual, neuraxis, necrophagist, static x, lamb of god, rammstein, meshugah and fear factory are all great ones at the gym.

I LOVE METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mudvayne - LD50 - My favorite all time cd check it out.

that was a great cd. too bad they couldnt follow it up..dig was a sick song.

judas priest for example are metal but play music.
most of the others mentioned here make noise but is it music, i am not sure.

I used to be into the old speed metal bands like Metallica, Slayer, Pantara,
Sepaltura, Megadeth... then got into Cannibal Corpse, Sinister, Morbid Angel, Deicide, Carcus, Napalm Death etc.
I saw tons of these and the old rock bands too in concert, like original Led Zep, old Skynard, old Who...Aerosmith BEFORE anyone knew who the hell they were as a backup band.
The rock scene died in the late 90s and it because too hard to find enough good bands to stay interested in music.

This is what Im talkin about. Dying Fetus, Lamb of God, Legion of the Damned and I think Static X is a great motivational jam when doing intense cardio, same with System of a Down or any Attention Deficit Metal.

judas priest for example are metal but play music.
most of the others mentioned here make noise but is it music, i am not sure.

It is music. if you want to listen to noise check out stalaggh. you may not understand alot of what we listed, but it is very musical indeed with many bands basing their styles off of classical or jazz music.

Metallica
Pantera
slipknot
five finger death punch
In this Moment
godsmack
disturbed
Avenge sevenfold
rage against the machine
Mudvayne
black sabbath
three days grace
slayer
Korn
ac/dc
guns and roses
and much more.

put that fucker on shuffle and nothing but great toons. helps me through my cardio.

I've recently been listening to Lamb of God and I fucking love these guys. They have so many albums. Is there a well know "best" album. Or maybe someone can post up some of their best songs. So far I love the vocals and breakdown in their song Laid to Rest and "11th hour" I like that style. I know many metal bands go mainstream and get kinda soft with their newer stuff, not sure about these guys.

LOG is the shit! All their CDs are good, Sacament was over produced and kind of weak. Check out Devil Driver, The Red Chord,Shadows Fall, A life Once Lost,Within Choas,Throwdown and Full Blown Chaos to name a few bands. As for lamb of god songs, I like them all but most of tunes on sacrement. Ashes of the wake is their best cd.

Last edited:
LOG is the shit! All their CDs are good, Sacament was over produced and kind of weak. Check out Devil Driver, The Red Chord,Shadows Fall, A life Once Lost,Within Choas,Throwdown and Full Blown Chaos to name a few bands. As for lamb of god songs, I like them all but most of tunes on sacrement. Ashes of the wake is their best cd.

Yah I dont care for the Wrath album as much.

I like deathcore..about 10 times heavier than the stuff you guys named, not bashing, I use to listen to it too.
Knights of the abyss
All Shall Perish
Arsonists Get All The Girls
Born of Osiris

anda bout a million more.
Anyone look to get an MP3 player..I know a super good one that's only 30 or 40 on ebay..really good and you can get like 8 GBs for like 10 bucks more..really good deal.
If anyone wants to know it PM me and I'll post it

behemoth, amon amarth, opeth, cannibal corpse, divine heresy, vital remains, superjoint ritual, neuraxis, necrophagist, static x, lamb of god, rammstein, meshugah and fear factory are all great ones at the gym.

this guy knows metal.

Amon Amarth, Behemoth, Decapitated, NIle, Naglfar, Dissection, mushroomhead, belphegor, deicide, Necrophagist, children of bodom ( somtimes)
YouTube - Decapitated - "Spheres of Madness" Earache Records the song in which all other metal is compared ^^^^

Your giving your age away Mike

[I got to see Aerosmith 5 times between 1976 - 1980. I was a KISS and Uncle Ted fan as well. They were all great!!! Missed my chance to see Zeppelin and Im still not over it.:) wedge

QUOTE=MikeS;100349]I used to be into the old speed metal bands like Metallica, Slayer, Pantara,
Sepaltura, Megadeth... then got into Cannibal Corpse, Sinister, Morbid Angel, Deicide, Carcus, Napalm Death etc.
I saw tons of these and the old rock bands too in concert, like original Led Zep, old Skynard, old Who...Aerosmith BEFORE anyone knew who the hell they were as a backup band.
The rock scene died in the late 90s and it because too hard to find enough good bands to stay interested in music.[/QUOTE]

Your right. I've been listening to a lot of their stuff and hands down ashes of the wake is the best album.

slipknot, static x, slayer, dope. check out die, motherfucker. great tune!

oh, my fave! face the pain by stemme, the ufc song. if that dont make u crush it, nothin will

this guy knows metal.

Amon Amarth, Behemoth, Decapitated, NIle, Naglfar, Dissection, mushroomhead, belphegor, deicide, Necrophagist, children of bodom ( somtimes)
YouTube - Decapitated - "Spheres of Madness" Earache Records the song in which all other metal is compared ^^^^

how i forgot nile, belphagor and deicide is beyond me...some other favorites are atheist, death, cynic, cryptopsy, lord gore, hate eternal, morbid angel, obituary, psyopus, and of course pantera

Last edited:

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear