over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hector Lombard positive drug test

animal71

Banned
Yet again, we have a UFC fighter who tested positive for drugs. Hector Lombard tested positive for Madol, the same drug as Barry Bonds was abusing. What do you guys think? This seems like an odd choice to dope with IMO. Especially they test for this a lot now.

I think there was a thread about this last week. Now they're really cracking down in July with a 2 year suspension for 1 time offenders.

Yet again, we have a UFC fighter who tested positive for drugs. Hector Lombard tested positive for Madol, the same drug as Barry Bonds was abusing. What do you guys think? This seems like an odd choice to dope with IMO. Especially they test for this a lot now.

Retard.... I mean shit the way dana white blew up the whole HRT/TRT angle fighters thought they could use to be "legal" it makes no sense for anyone nowadays to even waste their time with any derivative or analog of any kind of AAS... just keep it simple with prop or suspension, insulin, and GH or peptides... worst case your well established and could know a guy who knows a guy to help you with your epitest levels... even then though the doping agencies are getting ahead of the curve by still being able to detect a synthetic version of test somehow like maybe through metabolites of a carrier ester or IDK if thats the case then looks like TNE or water suspension is as good as it could get... that is unless you want to bust a Lattimer from the good ol' movie The Program and have your piss swapped out your bladder through a catheter with someone else's clean piss... :confused:

Now Ive had a few major surgeries and can say this to anybody pulling a Lattimer... I was lucky enough to be under anesthesia when the catheter was put in but I was clear conscious and coherent when it was pulled out and it was NO fucking picnic let me tell you... ouch... fucking ouch! :eek:

If you are gonna come here and post things..you may as well be factual. Madol is not the same drug Barry Bonds was using. Barry used the cream, THG, HGH, insulin and maybe some others. Where do you get your information?

If you are gonna come here and post things..you may as well be factual. Madol is not the same drug Barry Bonds was using. Barry used the cream, THG, HGH, insulin and maybe some others. Where do you get your information?

gotta second this.... the madol aka pheraplex was an OTC supplement, ya most likely revisited by pat arnold but still originated in the 60's unluck the truly custom designer drugs knight mentioned ... wtf would a million dollar slugger bother with an OTC supplement when so many better unknown to testing drugs were on the counter... chances are since the madol/pheraplex is a derivative of test I am sure some kind of metabolite of it would pop on a piss test for excessive test levels unlike the cream which was a test/epitest blend which would have the pony boy shining bright and clean...

I thought Bonds use "The Clear" ?

** edit - just realized maybe that what you were trying to say instead of cream**

The clear is THG!

Yup - I realized you were meaning the clear when you typed the cream... I somehow missed that you stated it right after.. Been a DAMN long week and evidently it's time for me to stop reading the 'puter screen...

Last edited:
Yup - I realized you were meaning the clear when you typed the cream... I somehow missed that you stated it right after.. Been a DAMN long week and evidently it's time for me to stop reading the 'puter screen...

No, the cream was test. I meant to write that too. He also used the clear. Slin and GH and prob some other stuff.

yup, the cream was a transdermal test/epitest blend to keep your blood levels appear within the natural ratio accepted in testing usually 6:1 or 4:1 depending on the doping standards... if serum levels were examined then the one being tested would just appear to be one of the small percentage with abnormally high levels of test and is the reason why our normal test ranges are so broad...

then the real magic being the clear was a sublingual version of the THG doctored for maximum absorption same as for the cream... the money involved during the peak of BALCO operation you could bet your ass they had a genuine lab grade clean room for manufacturing pharm grade cocktails.. no reason they shouldnt have with the kind of clientele they generated...

a real shame these guys are casting a shadow on the sport.

athletes need to stop listening to their idiot trainers/doctors about this stuff and do their own homework. they need to stick with TNE and suspension to avoid being busted.

I don't know why Dana on such a witch hunt. I'm sure every fan out there would want to see them bigger stronger faster I sure as hell would

I don't even know why he would use that drug, other than thinking he could beat a test. He obviously still failed. If he wanted something fast acting that clears fast he could have just used test suspension or TNE

lot of people "suspected" lombard as long-time ped user.

use of aas/gh etc are completely widespread at all levels in mma and have been for years; nearly all the "big names" of the sport have "used" but were lucky that the testing was virtually non-existent.

white and all the other guys "in the know" have known this for years too.

either way he's got an amazingly powerful left hook
knock a mofo out with that he has

BALCO most certainly sold Madol to its athletes too

some athletes admitted to certain drugs but Patrick Arnold was producing Madol too to give to them

As long as its outlawed in the sport and tested for, there will never be a level playing field in mma.They need to drop the testing all together.All sports should do this.

BALCO most certainly sold Madol to its athletes too

some athletes admitted to certain drugs but Patrick Arnold was producing Madol too to give to them
Prove it please.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner