YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Height Increase With Peptides - Is this stack safe; slightly concerned about sides. GHRP-2, Hex, etc.

Shaco

Newbies
Hello.

I am quite new to this forum, but I feel like it is a good place to ask around. Let's say I have open growth plates, and I am not particularly willing to spend the money on generic HGH ( Somatropin/Genotropin etc) .. Is the stack of peptides featured in the image generally safe to use? I heard about liver issues an things of that sort...? I would also be taking Glucosamine, Chondroitin, SAM-e, MSM, MAYBE Exemestane / Aromasin, and an assortment of other vitamins an things of that nature.

TL;DR - Is the stack featured in the image safe to use? The idea behind the stack is to grow taller by increasing your growth hormone levels along with other things..

Attachments

• Stack.png
    Stack.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 19
Hello.

I am quite new to this forum, but I feel like it is a good place to ask around. Let's say I have open growth plates, and I am not particularly willing to spend the money on generic HGH ( Somatropin/Genotropin etc) .. Is the stack of peptides featured in the image generally safe to use? I heard about liver issues an things of that sort...? I would also be taking Glucosamine, Chondroitin, SAM-e, MSM, MAYBE Exemestane / Aromasin, and an assortment of other vitamins an things of that nature.

TL;DR - Is the stack featured in the image safe to use? The idea behind the stack is to grow taller by increasing your growth hormone levels along with other things..
Arent doctors prescribing hgh for short kids/teens?

So

1) this shits stupid
2) peptides are unregulated and odds are your getting something brewed in a truck stop bathroom
3) you're likely too old as this type of therapy is used at a younger age in medical treatments
4) if some small chance it worked, you'd likely warp your frame and structure more than you'd grow tall. Think of looking like Barry Bonds.
5) I doubt you can afford/find quality enough growth to get the effect

If you're really that foolish go buy plastic surgery, they can make you taller.

So

1) this shits stupid
2) peptides are unregulated and odds are your getting something brewed in a truck stop bathroom
3) you're likely too old as this type of therapy is used at a younger age in medical treatments
4) if some small chance it worked, you'd likely warp your frame and structure more than you'd grow tall. Think of looking like Barry Bonds.
5) I doubt you can afford/find quality enough growth to get the effect

If you're really that foolish go buy plastic surgery, they can make you taller.

Firstly, I appreciate the reply; and you're right. I think it's kinda dumb too :/ . I'm 16.. But I really want to do this. I'm getting close to just taking Mk 15mg per day and running and AI, and then jumping on peps later.. idk. Just wanna be taller, man. 5"7 sucks. I heard peptides can help, been doing research for two months.. CJC-1295 DAC, Ipamorelin, Capromorelin Tartrate..... I feel like I have an opportunity, and I don't want to waste it..... Have you ever been on looksmax?

Firstly, I appreciate the reply; and you're right. I think it's kinda dumb too :/ . I'm 16.. But I really want to do this. I'm getting close to just taking Mk 15mg per day and running and AI, and then jumping on peps later.. idk. Just wanna be taller, man. 5"7 sucks. I heard peptides can help, been doing research for two months.. CJC-1295 DAC, Ipamorelin, Capromorelin Tartrate..... I feel like I have an opportunity, and I don't want to waste it..... Have you ever been on looksmax?

you are going to mess yourself up leave well enough alone, you will probably grow a little taller, you are to young to be on this board.

taking an ai at 16 years old is just asking for trouble...

Don't do something so stupid that you will regret the rest of your life.

Why would I regret it?

Do some research. If you want to take it, go for it. I just recommend it. I know you will probably ask why. You have no idea what you are playing with.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131