over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Height mental prpb

BigMatt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Am i the only one that feel small... Man i wish i was 6'1'' ...

I got mental problems because of my height, i feel inferior...

its crazy how 2.5 inches is nothing but make a world of difference...

im only 179cm(5'10.5'') and it seem like everywhere i go Alot of men i taller than i am...

females like taller men..., its funny actually when you go to the gym at my height i dont feel small ... i guess alot of men compensate size for height....

if i was 6.1 i wouldnt even workout doest matter

Everyone has insecurities man...

Even tall guys have insecurities but theirs is not height... don't let the insecurities get into you, fucking ignore it and enjoy the life... THERE IS NOTHING you can do, the only thing you can do is forget about it

I'm 6 foot 7 and I'm jealous of every short thick looking dude I see. I hate my body and feel like I'll never look like anything but a pile of shit.
just saying

easier to look thick shorter. Taller guys have a harder time filling out their frame and often feel they look "lanky".

Anyone in this sport has SOME insecurity...otherwise the dedication wouldnt be there

bro i am not even 5 7 and i feel like a champ and people tell me i look like i am 20 pounds heavier and think i am 5 9. I got a hot chick a job and go to school...its what you make of it man. your worrying about something that you have no control over.

If you're truly 5'10.5'' without shoes you're not short. Most guys lie about height. I'm that same height and I've had guys the same height as me tell me they were 6' or 6'1''. Not that many people are as tall as you would think.

P.S. Deadlifts are nearly the best exercise for posture. That will help you look taller.

I am over 6ft 2 and would hate to be short. But for bodybuilding I wish I was your height so your in a good position. Everyone has there own insecurities. Lots of short men in the gym due to the reasons you stated. Most short men are gonna feel inferior from a young age so it just drives them to get big in another way. Everyone should just look at the postives but of course be realistic.

In my eyes your in a perfect position. Tall guys have a nightmate looking wide. Many (me included) are very big in person but in a pic alone look many pounds lighter. Short men do obviously have an advantage. But in my eyes for bodybuilding I think your height is perfect. Not too tall but then when stood next to a 5ft 5 person you will appear bigger. Obviously height is irrelevant as genetics in all areas are most important. Just try ad be happy with what you were born with.

since wen did chicks like taller guys?

from my expereince they prefer average heighted guys (5'8-6'1,6'2), anything taller and my experience they feel a little overwhelmed or towered over

i have a few friends who are tall 6'3-7, and they hate it, most complain how they always need to look for taller women becoz most females are short

i admit there are girls who dont like short guys, but from wat ive seen girls just dont like being taller then the guy there with coz it makes them feel manly

at 5'10 ur taller then 99% of the girls i know, so i think ur realy worrying about nothing

honestly complaining about being 5'10 or 5'11, and not 6'1 or 6'2 coz its easier to get laid, is like a guy complaining his dicks only 5.9 inches long, and not 6.1 inches long,

that or maybe ur insecure coz u havent gotten laid inawhile, i know alot of people start getting insecure wen they havent fukked anyone in a while,

if thats the case start hunting around, ull get ur dick wet in no time ;)

If someone is insecure about their height and wanting to be taller or shorter then thats likely the reason girls are turned off... not their actual height... insecurities show. But of course generally speaking your a safe bet at 5-10-6-3. Some women are 5ft 1 so 5ft 7 to them is alot taller. Generally speaking women don't like short men and they don't like giants. Most appealing generally speaking would be around 6ft or just above... I read alot of my gf's girly mags... sad I know :)

I generally spoke alot then didn't I... edit button :D

Dude, like ELVIA1023 is saying; you may be may be so pre-occupied with you send off the wrong vibes. I have had buddies 5'9" looking in good shape and get a lot of attention because they are relaxed, confident, and give women the right kind of attention and date nice, attractive women.

Remember, women don't think like we do, to an extent. They want attention, want to laugh, be treated with respect, ect. I have several female freinds and (3) sisters. I hear things like; "he treats his family really good", "I think he has nice hands", "I like his sense of humor", ect.
Often, women are more concerned with their bodies/appearance, boobs, ass, fingernails, clothes.

Hey, I have thinnning hair. It is as much of a problem as I make it.

It's OK, I am trying to be the best I can be. When I compare myself to others it gets counterproductive.

Hope this helps

I'm 6'2 and glad I'm not any taller it would make looking big that much harder luckily i was a power lifter at a young age so the thickness is there. 5'10 is far from short that's close to 6 foot with shoes on bro.

Definitely a weird post! I've never heard anybody who's as tall as you complain about feeling short..LOL!! I'm curious where all this is coming from and where you drew your conclusions from. :confused: Am I reading your last line correctly?...Are you saying if you were 6'1" you wouldn't even need to work out, it wouldn't matter?...What does height have to do with working out?? I'm being serious here...If this is something that bothers you that much, you might want to see a doctor and try to figure out what underlying emotions are triggering these feelings of inadequacy.

are you sure its your "height"... your insecure about?? lmaooo :D

Yeah shit this thread is so weird I can't believe I'm posting in it.

5'10 is not short unless your in the nba.

Dude, listen to the bro's. Here I am at 6' and wish like hell my joints were shorter so I could bench more. Women really don't give a shit about your height unless you're a deformed midget and even then there would be takers.

Get a grip - 5'10" is slap bang in the middle of monkey spanking territory. Get to it!

Unless you're freaky, like 5'4 or 6'5 (no offense bros), women like how you carry yourself, NOT how tall you are. And you carry yourself like someone who is insecure. Confidence will get you all the women in the room. As far as theyre concerned, you know you're the hottest dude in the bar and they should be paying for the pleasure of your company. Watch them come bro. Watch them come.

5 10 is fine-good height. Im 6 foot and its quite hard to fill out a 6 ft frame-arms will always look smaller as there longer. Weve all got things about our selfs wed like to change but some are just pure genetics-nothing else

If you're truly 5'10.5'' without shoes you're not short. Most guys lie about height. I'm that same height and I've had guys the same height as me tell me they were 6' or 6'1''. Not that many people are as tall as you would think.

P.S. Deadlifts are nearly the best exercise for posture. That will help you look taller.

i agree about guys lying i dont know why people try so hard to lie about their height. im 5'10.5 and i have guys who are clearley shorter than me (like 5'8 - 5'9" say they are 5'10 or 5'11,,,and i know their not bc their shorter than me, lol. my brother has to be 5'9 if that, and he tells me he is 5'10,,,and he swears i must be 6'0 when i know im not.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131