over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Height mental prpb

5'10 is average height, it's not short. I'm 5'4. Honestly that's why I got into lifting as a teen. I knew I couldn't grow taller so I was like fuck it I'll bulk up. I'm glad I did because I see these tall lanky ass motherfuckers at the gym that can't fill out and lift for shit. Yes there are women that prefer tall men, but that's NOT every woman. I've dated taller, the same height, and shorter. Many care more about more about over-all physical appearance, how you treat, them, sense of humor, the kind of person you are. Not every girl is gonna be attracted to you just like you aren't gonna be attracted to every girl. Like a previous poster said, once you start getting your dick wet you'll forget all about it

Jared? Is this you?

The reason I ask is because there is only one crazy guy I know that truly gets depressed about being 5'10.5'' @ a fairly lean 235.
He's telling this to my 5'9'' frame. I know many people consider me short, but whatever, it is what it is. I wish I was your height or 6", I think its perfect.

As far as height and women.... if you are looking for love, it won't matter. If you want to get laid, you need some game. My good friend is kind of ugly and 5'9'', gets more women than anyone I have met. No exaggerating, they are all 8+. He shows me pics of it since he is so excited, despite the fact I don't want to see my 3rd grade friend's Johnson going into some supermodel.

He plays the numbers game.... if a woman that is remotely attractive goes anywhere near him, whether it be the gas station, grocery store, etc, he will approach and talk to them. He has good game though, not really rico suave stuff, but just a great sense of humor and cheesy one liners that both he and the girl know are just being said for fun to break the ice. I study him because it is impressive to me. He claims 1 lay for every 10 numbers. I went to the mall with him for shoes, he got 10 numbers. I don't know for sure, but I'd bet he got one or two of them at some point down the road.

I'm 6'1" and I just walk into the mall and stand in the middle of the concourse. I don't even say anything, just accept numbers from willing females. You are correct - you're a short, insignificant beta and you may as well off yourself.

OR GO GET SOME CONFIDENCE AND HAVE FUN, MAN!!!! What's wrong with you? 5'10" and you're complaining? Come on. We all have our insecurities. Believe me, I have mine....and I really am 6'1", 260 in pretty good shape. Everyone has their demons and nobody's life is perfect.

Women like secure, confident men. Work on that.

Absolutely.

I can't imagine Napoleon, in spite of being so short, having a single problem with women back in his time...

:D;)

5'10" is short?

Where do you live? The dinaric Alps? (average height there is 6'1")

Dude, like ELVIA1023 is saying; you may be may be so pre-occupied with you send off the wrong vibes. I have had buddies 5'9" looking in good shape and get a lot of attention because they are relaxed, confident, and give women the right kind of attention and date nice, attractive women.

Remember, women don't think like we do, to an extent. They want attention, want to laugh, be treated with respect, ect. I have several female freinds and (3) sisters. I hear things like; "he treats his family really good", "I think he has nice hands", "I like his sense of humor", ect.
Often, women are more concerned with their bodies/appearance, boobs, ass, fingernails, clothes.

Hey, I have thinnning hair. It is as much of a problem as I make it.

It's OK, I am trying to be the best I can be. When I compare myself to others it gets counterproductive.

Hope this helps

Yeah just treat them right, girls are more worried about appearance than guys , ever call a girl fat ???? My point exactly

Am i the only one that feel small... Man i wish i was 6'1'' ...

I got mental problems because of my height, i feel inferior...

its crazy how 2.5 inches is nothing but make a world of difference...

im only 179cm(5'10.5'') and it seem like everywhere i go Alot of men i taller than i am...

females like taller men..., its funny actually when you go to the gym at my height i dont feel small ... i guess alot of men compensate size for height....

if i was 6.1 i wouldnt even workout doest matter

Remember you are just going to get shorter as you age too. Disc compression starts in the your early 20s or even teens, and it's all down hill from there. By the time you are 60 the average person will have lost 1-2 inches.

If you were 6'1", you would still be insecure, the focus would just shift to something else (I could guess what, but I wont).

For those that don't recognize it, the original post is obviously a troll.

since wen did chicks like taller guys?

from my expereince they prefer average heighted guys (5'8-6'1,6'2), anything taller and my experience they feel a little overwhelmed or towered over

i have a few friends who are tall 6'3-7, and they hate it, most complain how they always need to look for taller women becoz most females are short

i admit there are girls who dont like short guys, but from wat ive seen girls just dont like being taller then the guy there with coz it makes them feel manly

at 5'10 ur taller then 99% of the girls i know, so i think ur realy worrying about nothing

honestly complaining about being 5'10 or 5'11, and not 6'1 or 6'2 coz its easier to get laid, is like a guy complaining his dicks only 5.9 inches long, and not 6.1 inches long,

that or maybe ur insecure coz u havent gotten laid inawhile, i know alot of people start getting insecure wen they havent fukked anyone in a while,

if thats the case start hunting around, ull get ur dick wet in no time ;)

wtf? i never heard of anyone who is 6'3 would want to be shorter. 6'3 is the perfect height and women love it. 6'5 is where it starts to get to tall but even then there are so many women out there i dont see how anyone could complain unless they are under 5'7 or over 6'7.

5'10 isn't short, Bro. It's perfect for BBing. Be confident, not cocky and be nice and you got it locked.

But it's all relative. I'm 6'2" and all I can say is...NEVER go to Norway or Northwest Germany, Bro! In any other place I'm considered tall and decent looking. In Norway, I'm a fucking midget and 80% of the dudes there are better looking:mad: LOL. And the girls are all 6' tall knockouts.

I also have two brothers, 5'10" and 5'7". They both got as many women as I ever did and more. The 5'10" brother is actually legendary for it. Pheremones or something, he's a true marvel, and not even that good looking, not a muscle on his body. And the 5'7" brother owns any room he enters, he's so confident. And he never has to lift a finger or fear for anything, his friends are huge, but he's in command, because they adore him.

Sorry guys it was not trolling.

its a legit post, im really 5.10'5 and im comparing myself to alot of 6feet+ guys.

sorry if i offended some of you, it was not attented... i just kinda feel like shit...lately...

im in canada and it seeem everybody here is taller...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity