over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heinz Senior

Check the link here:
**broken link removed**

Sorry i couldnt attach them here, the files are too big, they come from one of the magazines photographers, he had a big lense and he was in the middle of the theater.

Heinz,

we will talk in FL bro...Hope to see ya there ...Text me or call

chris

Ok guys,n if any of you need something, like if you run out of chicken or meat or rice, i know hte hotel doesnt have kitchen so i can cook and bring it to you, the hotel is just 10 minutes away from my home.

Hey chris and Alex,Just call me wehn you arrive to go visit you.
Best wishes...bring the Pro card baby!!!

Ok guys,n if any of you need something, like if you run out of chicken or meat or rice, i know hte hotel doesnt have kitchen so i can cook and bring it to you, the hotel is just 10 minutes away from my home.

Hey chris and Alex,Just call me wehn you arrive to go visit you.
Best wishes...bring the Pro card baby!!!

Heinz you are top notch man. I hope you can achieve all you want in bodybuilding bc you certianly deserve it. For anyone to go out of their way to accomodate others the way you propose is something rare these days. I hope others can follow your lead bc this world would be a much better place, especially the bodybuilding community which is overrun by greedy people.

I will be at the Nationals tomorrow watching the show. Hope to get to meet many of you guys.

I dont know you but you seem like a real great guy. I see how you go out of the way to help people, and that speaks volumes for the type of person you are. Good luck on your future competitions

heinz, keep doing your thing bro.

those who criticize don't know the real victory lies in just suffering the prep and getting on stage that day having done your best regardless of placings.

and now with magnum's gracious offer i hope the day you get on stage at the ironman is the day that it all comes together for you- thats the reward- the momentary singleness of having everything fall into place at the right time and you KNOW in your heart you couldn't have done better.

thats where the satisfaction lies for guys like you and me who train and compete for the love of it and being the best on that day.

and with magnum's help, you're finally going to taste that and i'm very happy for you.

kudos to magnum for his offer and good luck heinz!

BFU

Who says I am not greedy, it is not for free, I want a signed picture friom Alex the freak!!! Before he gets his class and then with the pro card forgets all of us....lol

I have always respect my trainers and trust them, Vic my fovorite and best, "Palumbo" (dont want to talk about it) and now my new trainer who got very close but like all trainers....THEY DONT FUCKING LISTEN!!! i told him this is not my first show and i do know what works and what doesnt.

BY THE WAY HATERS..THIS WAS MY 40th SHOW

I told him first of all it was too many days to me to carb up, i told him i am different. Then i told him 500 gr are too much, then ...nothing another disapoinment>

Thanks my friend for your support.
Creo que eres perfectamente capaz de prapararte tu solo, tu conoces tu cuerpo y los entrenadores no hacen mas que joderte en el último momento. Ánimos desde España Heinz.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws