over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heinz Senior

Heinz. I was backstage talking to you next to the back doors while you were trying to cool off:)
I was the guy backstage wearing Max Muscle jacket. Not sure if you remember.
You looked great.

Hey Big Heinz, I have always liked you, you are a good person which goes a long way in my book and for the record you def deserve to be pro. Just pm me when you are ready or have any questions. Just stay fairly lean in the off season.

Damn! I just say the hotel pics. You looked great. What should have been happening, instead of getting softer as the days went by you would have been getting harder and more vascular. Fuk all this carb up BS. What happened was the carbs had a slight blurring effect on you and your trainer prob panicked and the end result was a dehydrated Heinz and I think you realise why. Once a guy spills it is a losing battle from there. The good news is that you def have the type of physique that can come in had as nails.

I hope he takes you up on this offer. I just hope pride doesn't get in the way. I feel he could definitely come in at his all time best listening to someones unbiased opinion those last few weeks instead of second guessing his own and making some last minute "adjustments" which seem to backfire time and time again.

I really agree too. In the past ive seen some photos of Heinz a month or more before the show and been really impressed with how he looks. then you see the contest photos and you just cant believe what happened. Something is going really wrong. Ive never competed and so dont know much of anything about preparation, but even an untrained eye can see that something isnt being done right. Heinz could look so much better.

You don't need to justify yourself. The way I look at it, noone has earned the right to speak down on a pro until they are a pro themselves and they have placed higher in the pro ranks. Everyone else is just a wannabe.

I used to be a wannabe but now I realize that this aint for me and thats why I do other sports like boxing and if I can compete in any sport that its just a pleasure to be competing, I dont care if I get laughed at stage doing a show and I dont care if I get knocked out in the boxing ring, I do what I do out of love and at my age its a good thing being active. I have no time to player hate any pro good or bad, Ive got mad respect for them because it aint easy to get there,hell no! Heinz Ive got respect and admiration for you since day 1! Keep doing what your doing bro. Fuck everyone else! I stopped giving a shit about other peoples opinions ever since I had my son, him and my wife is all that matters to me in the whole universe.

Dont leave this site man, you have bros here that still got your back:)

In my humble opinion, we will continue to run off Pro's from this forum as long as the new guys continue to bash them. Pro's should be untouchable, unless they start something themselves.

I suggest adding another rule, "You bash a Professional Muscle Ifbb Pro your banned for ten days"

With the only exception being is, if they start bashing someone else first.

Big Heinz,
40 shows!!!!!
i think you have easily earned the right to prep yourself. from your posts you sound like you know alot about how your body works.
in the shows i did i kept things VERY simple. maybe keep it simple. get ripped and maybe don't change anything...:confused:
you look great in those hotel pics. -JS

Last edited:
Damn! I just say the hotel pics. You looked great. What should have been happening, instead of getting softer as the days went by you would have been getting harder and more vascular. Fuk all this carb up BS. What happened was the carbs had a slight blurring effect on you and your trainer prob panicked and the end result was a dehydrated Heinz and I think you realise why. Once a guy spills it is a losing battle from there. The good news is that you def have the type of physique that can come in had as nails.

LOL!!! you see, it is no BS i was in good shape with great improvements from last year, my new trainer put on some nice balance on my physique and improved my shoulders, legs, glutes and back details.
I remember when i uploaded my leg workout, one of the ne PM "super experts" said it makes no sence to do the squats on the smith with a bench and knee wraps. Look at my pictures from the 2008 houston and europa ( Lose Fat,Tone UpBodybuilding,Models,Artist,Debilitating Illnesses, Cancer, Osteoporosis, Post-Rehabilitation, Senior Citizens - Windows Live ) and see my quads, glutes and hamstrings imporved for this year, you have to do what works for you, and let me tell you i have been doing this for 24 years and the "Macho Man Training" i did it long time a go. Knee wraps are for protection for knee damage after 24 years training, i bet some of our new "super Experts" are 24 years old..LOL :D

Hey Magnum i am ready bro, i was also lighter than ever too much depletion and like i am sure i hear everyday, i looked ready to go on stage today at 232 and i was 226 at the show, 224 at the room photos teh day before, no BS i haad no water retention and no loss of details in my glutes or lower back, and let me tell you my wife is the tooughtest judger ever judge me and she told me that i was harder and more dense today monday in the morning after cheating the whole day flying from sacramento to houston to fl. (now i am holding lots of water :p)

My plan is doing the Iron Man, i want to aproach this time when my body is responding so well and stay lean and gain lean mass a size to go there heavier and bigger showing the same condition i always have in my backyard...lol... so please PM me your phone to talk.

In my humble opinion, we will continue to run off Pro's from this forum as long as the new guys continue to bash them. Pro's should be untouchable, unless they start something themselves.

I suggest adding another rule, "You bash a Professional Muscle Ifbb Pro your banned for ten days"

Thanks but i tried long time a go, no body shlukd be aloud to fight and bash other member here...we are here to lean and share a good time in our loved sport or hobbie however it is for you, that is what this forum used to make the difference

I used to be a wannabe but now I realize that this aint for me and thats why I do other sports like boxing and if I can compete in any sport that its just a pleasure to be competing, I dont care if I get laughed at stage doing a show and I dont care if I get knocked out in the boxing ring, I do what I do out of love and at my age its a good thing being active. I have no time to player hate any pro good or bad, Ive got mad respect for them because it aint easy to get there,hell no! Heinz Ive got respect and admiration for you since day 1! Keep doing what your doing bro. Fuck everyone else! I stopped giving a shit about other peoples opinions ever since I had my son, him and my wife is all that matters to me in the whole universe.

Dont leave this site man, you have bros here that still got your back:)

Well said my friend, i just want our comunity in better control, of course wwe are going to fight and have disagreements but never disrespect each others.

When i brough Vic Munoz and Claude right at that time there were several fights and out of control crazy trreads started even by our very best moderators and they told me " Heinz i am sorry bu i dont want to get ivolved i that " I was getting attacked and Vic sayd "no no no i dont know why are you there, i dont want to get that bs, i have enough of that at get big and i never got in that site in my life"

Please moderators get the control back!!!

Thanks but i tried long time a go, no body shlukd be aloud to fight and bash other member here...we are here to lean and share a good time in our loved sport or hobbie however it is for you, that is what this forum used to make the difference

Amen Heinz...glad you're here to share the wealth of knowledge that a person like yourself has locked up...and is willing to share to those who will listen.

Continued success my friend!

LOL!!! you see, it is no BS i was in good shape with great improvements from last year, my new trainer put on some nice balance on my physique and improved my shoulders, legs, glutes and back details.
I remember when i uploaded my leg workout, one of the ne PM "super experts" said it makes no sence to do the squats on the smith with a bench and knee wraps. Look at my pictures from the 2008 houston and europa ( Lose Fat,Tone UpBodybuilding,Models,Artist,Debilitating Illnesses, Cancer, Osteoporosis, Post-Rehabilitation, Senior Citizens - Windows Live ) and see my quads, glutes and hamstrings imporved for this year, you have to do what works for you, and let me tell you i have been doing this for 24 years and the "Macho Man Training" i did it long time a go. Knee wraps are for protection for knee damage after 24 years training, i bet some of our new "super Experts" are 24 years old..LOL :D

Hey Magnum i am ready bro, i was also lighter than ever too much depletion and like i am sure i hear everyday, i looked ready to go on stage today at 232 and i was 226 at the show, 224 at the room photos teh day before, no BS i haad no water retention and no loss of details in my glutes or lower back, and let me tell you my wife is the tooughtest judger ever judge me and she told me that i was harder and more dense today monday in the morning after cheating the whole day flying from sacramento to houston to fl. (now i am holding lots of water :p)

My plan is doing the Iron Man, i want to aproach this time when my body is responding so well and stay lean and gain lean mass a size to go there heavier and bigger showing the same condition i always have in my backyard...lol... so please PM me your phone to talk.

I'm pming you my number now. Let's do this!! When is the Ironman?

I live in Miami and I used to see Heinz around. This guy always had a big goofy grin on his face like he was just a happy good guy. Big as hell too. Even after people post some negative things, he's still post some positive words about the board and has a good attitude about things. That says alot about Heinz.

Good luck to you with Magnum. Props to Magnum as well for stepping up and offering his advice.

Heinz

I sure wish I knew you were doing the Sac show ......I was there helping one of are members [knucklehead]with his win in the overall masters class of that show [he and his wife are so cool ] .He actually told me that morning that you were there and I tried to actually find you .....I was sad when I couldn't find you and but I enjoyed seeing you compete.[ I thought you looked to be in one of your best conditions to be honest and it was fun seeing you up there ] Hienz , you have always been honest , open , and helpful here . You know you don't have the genes to be great on stage ,but you love it anyway ,and keep going. I have always been concerned for your health ,but I realize that is your decision to make and I respect that. I am bummed I didn't get to shake your hand ,because you may not be a winner on stage . But I know you are a good person and that makes you a winner in life. All the best to you and your family. The board really misses your inside knowledge [ my god , you have worked with so many top prep guys , and know so many pros .......if you did a what I learned from each guy I know .....and a what you have seen and done in your time in the pros post .....these guys would be swinging from your nuts.....you have the inside knowledge of the extremes of the sport.......I remember your off season eatting and prep threads....that is exactly the real info these guys would love to see.....the real stuff ......even if I don't like it ......at least you have personally lived it and seen it all up close and personal .....that I can realate to , respect , and understand] Much love bro.....you keep being you.....just take care of that health for us

I could not have said it better!

Heinz, keep doing your thing and make the needed adjustments...you will be good to go. Thanks for sticking around and being honest about all your bodybuilding efforts, it is always good to hear from an active pro, keep it up bro!

I disagree, bashing and positive comments both are Healthy to a degree because its making you aware of the TRUTH, thing is we have to stop being so sensitive when it comes to one commenting on what they really see, this goes for us amateurs, a regular pro and a top dog in the sport, realize it or not the bashing will give MOTIVATION for next time, Big Heinz big ups to you and dont let nothing chase you away from the board bruh

I disagree, bashing and positive comments both are Healthy to a degree because its making you aware of the TRUTH, thing is we have to stop being so sensitive when it comes to one commenting on what they really see, this goes for us amateurs, a regular pro and a top dog in the sport, realize it or not the bashing will give MOTIVATION for next time, Big Heinz big ups to you and dont let nothing chase you away from the board bruh

Perhaps or perhaps not....I say don't post something you wouldn't normally say to the person face to face. Some people seem to forget that these are flesh and blood people you're saying these things to. Not just a computer screen. So....if one is going to speak to somebody on here via postings on the net then do it with the respect and common courtesy you would as if you were speaking to them mano a mano.

Perhaps or perhaps not....I say don't post something you wouldn't normally say to the person face to face. Some people seem to forget that these are flesh and blood people you're saying these things to. Not just a computer screen. So....if one is going to speak to somebody on here via postings on the net then do it with the respect and common courtesy you would as if you were speaking to them mano a mano.
couldnt agree more this goes for the clowns on here, kandaandm i've notice everytime i post in here your post is right after mines, any reason?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131