over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heinz Senor at the Tampa Pro this weekend

One thing I don't understand about some if the comments of Heinz. Some say that if he loses the extra fat he won't have enough muscle. Does that mean that with the extra fat he has more muscle or does the extra fat somehow make him look bigger? I would think he look much bigger more ripped.

Pretty sure they mean, and I agree, that if he were to continue to diet down to were he's is as lean as the top guys, he would sacrifice even MORE muscle than he already has... I thought it was common knowledge that extreme dieting to that last couple percent BF, is very catabolistic?

He is truly awesome and honest. Was wondering how he did was about to post to find out myself looks like he dialed himself in pretty good this time. Never quit I like the attitude. Great Job Heinz Sr. ...... MM

From what i've seen of his posts, Heinz seems like a great guy...For his sake, I wish he'd get guidance from a top notch prep guy (if he isnt already)...If he is going to continue his dream, then it makes sense to work with the best...

Pretty sure they mean, and I agree, that if he were to continue to diet down to were he's is as lean as the top guys, he would sacrifice even MORE muscle than he already has... I thought it was common knowledge that extreme dieting to that last couple percent BF, is very catabolistic?

I disagree with the above. You should not lose muscle to get in shape. In fact I know Magnum will agree with me when I say you should gain muscle during your prep.

Yup. The quality of American bodybuilder FAR surpasses every other country put together.. there is a reason why last nights top 5, 4 got their pro card in the US and the top 6 of the Olympia got their pro card as well from the US.

It is rare to see a guy from America(in the heavier classes) receive a pro card that isn't necessarily deserving with the level of competition usually there, but with other countries a lot of these guys who do get a pro card don't stand a chance. Don't get me wrong there are some extremely high quality physiques from other countries, it is just much easier to win there and become a pro.

The middle eastern amateurs surpass many of the american pro's.

Yes.
Some incredible Russians, Germans and a few other ethnic groups of bb'ers that would wipe out some of the top guys competing at the USA's and Nationals.

They just never get much of a chance because there is no road to the IFBB for the most part except through the IFBB Amatuer Universe, even if they do make it -they need to be established over here in America to do well at some point for the most part in the IFBB.The system kinda sucks.

And the female bb'ers and figure girls wipe the stage with most american girls as well-just different diets and ethnic (genetics) on a level playing field.

Also the Heinz topic has been beat to death, as long as he's happy who cares what he does?

Peace.

I disagree with the above. You should not lose muscle to get in shape. In fact I know Magnum will agree with me when I say you should gain muscle during your prep.

absolutely agree!!!!

if your losing muscle.....your doing something wrong

dont get me wrong, ive been there.....its a very fine line
and hard to find that part of the equation

most of us will NEVER find it

pics of them standing on stage next to top of american pros...

yea, I am sure a few can beat a few low level pros, but none of those "amatuers" are going to beat a top 15-20 pro in the world(well unless the pro comes in off) or they certainly would have found a way to be pro and compete against the best

Just look at the olympian winners, if you are GOOD enough you will make it to the top, no matter where you are from.

Trust me, I have nothing against non-american pros. MANY of my fav bodybuilders arent from America, however if you want a pro card... America is by far the hardest to get one in, because there are much more quality guys.

Last edited:
Update on Heinz courtesy of MD.

**broken link removed**

Congrats looking awesome....MM

that girl in tha orange shorts..DAYUUMMMMMM :eek:

Update on Heinz courtesy of MD.

**broken link removed**

That's great! I hope the medical issue he dealt with truly was the reason for his lack of conditioning!! I wish him the best....I know this is his dream!! I look forward to seeing his next contest photos!!!

I really miss having him around here. I hope that he returns once in awhile to make some posts and keep us updated. Heinz is a genuinely good person and a professional bodybuilder that I admire.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131