Heinz Senor at the Tampa Pro this weekend

Shelby

IFBB PRO / Double Featured Member/Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This is the best I've seen him in a while
**broken link removed**

shelby, how many pounds do you think he would need to lose to be ripped? How long would you estimate it would take?

shelby, how many pounds do you think he would need to lose to be ripped? How long would you estimate it would take?

Maybe 15. It wouldn't take that long if he did it right.

just needs to be lean.
he usually blames carb up process but i think he just needs to be leaner and he is gtg. however, if he gets truly ripped he will not be very big and would have to rely on good lines and flowing physique to win shows or do well but his body doesn't flow as well as others.
so i think he tries to come in big.
HEINZ has a lot of heart. he loves the sport. thats for sure!
-JS

just needs to be lean.
he usually blames carb up process but i think he just needs to be leaner and he is gtg. however, if he gets truly ripped he will not be very big and would have to rely on good lines and flowing physique to win shows or do well but his body doesn't flow as well as others.
so i think he tries to come in big.
HEINZ has a lot of heart. he loves the sport. thats for sure!
-JS

That sums it up 100%. He's not close to lean enough and when he get's there, he won't have the muscle he needs to place well. He also doesn't flow well. I love the guy and his heart and determination and it's a shame to see this time and time again as I want the best for him...it just doesn't seem to be in the cards for him.

One thing I don't understand about some if the comments of Heinz. Some say that if he loses the extra fat he won't have enough muscle. Does that mean that with the extra fat he has more muscle or does the extra fat somehow make him look bigger? I would think he look much bigger more ripped.

One thing I don't understand about some if the comments of Heinz. Some say that if he loses the extra fat he won't have enough muscle. Does that mean that with the extra fat he has more muscle or does the extra fat somehow make him look bigger? I would think he look much bigger more ripped.

I agree, I guess what my statement meant was that he just doesn't have enough size period...well to place top 5 in a pro show.

is this not a classic type guy
that does matter how much drugs this guy takes.
he will not crack the top 10 in a pro show never unless that there is only 10 guys in the show. yeah the guy have heart. but he does not come in shape and does not have enough muscle. that is just the fact.

but he is still bigger than me :)

I totally agree

He is not trying to be ripped... don´t think that it´s a matter of improper dieting, he trys to be the biggest possible onstage, he will never be ripped because he is not trying to

I saw him in person last night and its the best I've seen him look by far. I think hes starting to get it. Congrats big guy...you looked great.

Good Job Heinz! imo you look 100x better then the last contest pics I seen posted here. :headbang:

While I don't think he's got the structure for a big show win. The real disappointment is that we never see HIS best. The lack of conditioning detracts from his presentation. He looks much better this showing than the last one but he still isn't bringing his best possible look to the stage by carrying extra weight. Good improvement but still needs more conditioning.

Heinz has nothing to lose by coming in ripped for once. I don't care if he's 170lbs, it would be great to see him sliced and diced. I mean he can't do any worse anyway.

I love this sport and have been a fan of it for almost 30 years! I have seen a lot of competitors come and go. I'm sure Heinz is great guy and I absolutely mean no disrespect but he has no business being on a pro stage. Had he tried to get his pro card in the US, there is no way he would have succeeded.

I love this sport and have been a fan of it for almost 30 years! I have seen a lot of competitors come and go. I'm sure Heinz is great guy and I absolutely mean no disrespect but he has no business being on a pro stage. Had he tried to get his pro card in the US, there is no way he would have succeeded.

beating a dead horse bro

Yup. The quality of American bodybuilder FAR surpasses every other country put together.. there is a reason why last nights top 5, 4 got their pro card in the US and the top 6 of the Olympia got their pro card as well from the US.

It is rare to see a guy from America(in the heavier classes) receive a pro card that isn't necessarily deserving with the level of competition usually there, but with other countries a lot of these guys who do get a pro card don't stand a chance. Don't get me wrong there are some extremely high quality physiques from other countries, it is just much easier to win there and become a pro.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131