over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Helios

travo85

Registered
I started using helios about a week ago and from what i read you are supposed to take a slim pin and botox the target areas. Well i drew a cc and did that on both sides of my stomach and i have been getting some serious bruises. Is this normal? I know the stuff is legit bc I can feel the clen.
Also, if any of you haven taken helios before, did you have any results? i know there alot of ppl out there that are skeptical on spot injections, just trying to get some feedback from someone who has actually tried it....

Is normal. Don't pin the whole cc in one are. About 1/2 in target area meaning multiple pins. This is also for people with BF in single digits. Is not a miracle fat eraser. There are multiple results out there but like I said...is meant for single digits bf.

I've done it... Doesn't work ... I'm not aware of any spot injection (fat loss) technique that does. I felt the Clen same as you but as for treating a specific site youre going to be disappointed!

I used it in my contest prep last year and definitely noticed a difference in the fat above my navel. I injected for several days and the area was red, swollen and very irritated. About 7 days after I stopped the helios the swelling was gone and the area was flat. Exactly what I wanted.

I used it in my contest prep last year and definitely noticed a difference in the fat above my navel. I injected for several days and the area was red, swollen and very irritated. About 7 days after I stopped the helios the swelling was gone and the area was flat. Exactly what I wanted.

this is my experience with helios. I was able to get up to 200mcg a day no problem with the stuff and the fat melted off. For some reason i cannot go as high on the oral versions of clen with out shaking my ass off. I feelt that the sides are less with helios.

Ok just making sure the bruises and tenderness was normal. I'm not quite in the single digit bf but I am 5'11 215lbs and right at 11%. I know there is no miracle drug to shred all bf off but im hoping with this, cardio and my diet I can cut a little off. I'm doing the Helios every other day and mixing in oral clen on the days not on Helios. I've got 50ml of the Helios and more clen then I know what to do with so I guess I'll just keep at it and see how it works out. Appreciate the replys tho.

I love helios! I rarely get bruising from it but others so I know.
This shit really does melt the fat off

I am thinking about giving it a try, but oral clen was really bad for me. (side wise) do you get the same side with helios that you get with the oral? Thanks

Helios use

I used it for over a month and I saw drastic fat reduction in the spot areas! My lower belly, above my belly button and my inner thighs. I had a small lump on my left inner thigh (fat pocket) since birth. No matter what I did it never went away until I used the Helios. I love the stuff but I can't find it now... If you know where I can find it please email me [email protected]

Bruises happen. it probably wont work for spot reduction, but you dont have to be in the single digits for it to work. its not a miracle worker or close to one, but its about as close as you will get. You could always just take the compounds orally though. clen/yohimbine cut a ton of weight off me back in the day. pgf2a/pgci is about the only thing that can spot reduce fat IME.

Yeah anyone who still has a hook up on Helios please shoot me a PM also.. Seems this stuff is hard to find.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws