over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HELL YEAH! Fedor to UFC

i do not agree that brock has better take down skills than fedor...they are not even close in skill...not trying to take away from wrestling im a huge fan im just trying to take away from brocks skill because i have seen none...power sure, brawn sure but skill/technique/submission is something i have yet to see a video of brock doing...

mancrush on fedor? he is too holy for us to have a crush on...its called: religion

There you go, straight from one of the best guys around ever. Good posting Alex!!!

Well, lets see just who has beat who....
These are the fact...
Brocks bandwagon history
6ft 2 at 265lbs
5-1 record. Had to fight Mir 2 time to beat him. So he has actually only fought 4 fighters.
None worth a shit anymore.
Frank Mir - W
Randy Couture - W
Heath Herring - W
Frank Mir - L
Min Soo Kim - W

Emelianenko Fedor
6ft at 238lbs
30 - 1 record and the ONE loss wasn’t even a loss, it was a no cut match. He got cut so it counts as a loss.
All the listed below except for ONE where WINS!
Andrei Arlovski
Tim Sylvia
Hong Man Choi
Matt Lindland
Mark Hunt
Mark Coleman
Wagner da Conceicao Martins
Mirko Filipovic
Tsuyoshi Kohsaka (ONLY LOSS but due to a cut in a NO cut match… not a knock out or submission)
Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
Naoya Ogawa
Kevin Randleman
Mark Coleman
Yuji Nagata
Gary Goodridge
Kazuyuki Fujita

Egidijus Valavicius
Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
Heath Herring
Semmy Schilt
Chris Haseman
Lee Hasdell
Ryushi Yanagisawa
Renato Sobral
Kerry Schall
Mihail Apostolov
Ricardo Arona
Hiroya Takada
Levon Lagvilava
Martin Lazarov

Now how you going to tell me that Baby Brock can come close to standing up to this record? I mean, sure he is good... but he aint even wet behind the ears man. Brock is a "pawn"my friend. He is a big money maker and nothing more. Once Fedor (if he gets there) moves to the UFC ... Brocks day will end. Dana will have a REAL champ that he doesnt have to set up shit fights for just to build his status in order to pour more money into his pocket. Fedor has already done that the hard way. BY beating 30 asses.. how many has Brock beat... 4 asses... he he he.. but hey some people love to ride the ban wagon, just please... oh please dont jump off the Brock wagon and try to ride the Fedor train once he hands Brock his big ol spoiled ass.

What a fucking joke! Im sick of people comparing the two. THERE IS NO COMPETITION! Those of my american friends (no disrespect) that think Brock will win probably still believe in Santa Claus and they probably think the WWF is real! Get real!

Ok lets just look at the guys Brock has beat.

1) Frank Mir got ko'd by the english Freeman in the first round, he also lost to Christoson and Vera again in the first round. He has a suspect chin!

2) Randy Coutour lost to Chuck Liddell twice! Randy got his ass whooped 10 times!

3) Heath Herring, who is he? He has 14 loses.

4) Moon Ko Si or whatever is name is only won 3 fights out of 10, my amateur boxing record is better than his mma record now that is saying somthing!

Please if anybody is going to say that Brock will beat Fedor...... well in a polite way FUCKOFF!:D

What a fucking joke! Im sick of people comparing the two. THERE IS NO COMPETITION! Those of my american friends (no disrespect) that think Brock will win probably still believe in Santa Claus and they probably think the WWF is real! Get real!

Ok lets just look at the guys Brock has beat.

1) Frank Mir got ko'd by the english Freeman in the first round, he also lost to Christoson and Vera again in the first round. He has a suspect chin!

2) Randy Coutour lost to Chuck Liddell twice! Randy got his ass whooped 10 times!

3) Heath Herring, who is he? He has 14 loses.

4) Moon Ko Si or whatever is name is only won 3 fights out of 10, my amateur boxing record is better than his mma record now that is saying somthing!

Please if anybody is going to say that Brock will beat Fedor...... well in a polite way FUCKOFF!:D

First off, I have to honestly say that in his prime, I would have gone with Randy over him!! Always a fan of his...and won't change that just because he's fighting on fumes and stubborn pride right now:)

That being said, you would need to give Brock a few years and many more fights for him to be able to fight on all fronts with Fedor...I would like to see Brock fight Marius, much better fight, straight up brawling;)

Why did this get reopened? Fedor's nowhere near signing with the UFC and Brock is in his worst shape in years and may never be the same again.

Why did this get reopened? Fedor's nowhere near signing with the UFC and Brock is in his worst shape in years and may never be the same again.

Agreed.As I stated in another thread my cousin saw Brock in Bismarck the day before he went to the ER with abdominal pain etc.. He taught Brock at what was then Bismarck Junior College and is now a state college(I know whoopee).
This was way more serious than people think as Dana rushed to podunksville because they thought Brock could die if this got worse.
My cousin talked to him on Tuesday.He has Not started training as he still feels weak with no appetite.He also is finishing up a couple more tests at
Mayo clinic and should be cleared soon to train.
Thats just what I have been told so I thought I would pass it on.I don't see these two stepping in an octagon anytime real soon.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner