over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hello all!!!

Maverick

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I would just like to take the opporuntity to re-introduce myself. I was orginally invited over by Mike S from Chad Nicholls' Muscle Mayhem board a few months back but with training for the Missouri State Championships and the Caveman Classic later this summer I ahven't had much time to spend on the boards.

I just wanted to introduce myself, I am a vet of several other boards such as muscle mayhem and I am a moderator over on worldwidemass.com, ( pumped..where you at bro. Got to give that shout out). Anyway this boards looks great and I hope I can contribute in any way possible and also I hope to learn from fellow board members. Thanks and take care all.

Maverick

Glad you made you way over - Welcome!

Any friend of pumped's alright in my book :)

xcel

Xcel,

I read your posts on your placing in your most recent contest. Even though you didn't place as high or as well as you thought or should have, you are still a champ becuase it isn't about the competition against others, bodybuilding is a competition against yourself. You did great bro, and you'll only get better.

Maverick

hello my friend, good to see ya here. for those who do not know maverick he is a stand up guy and has a lot to contribute. his posts are always well read and thought out. hope to see ya post more bro...here!!:D

Lats,

Thanks for the warm welcome bro. E-mail me a bit later this week. My company has done some new things and you may want to take a look at it.

Maverick

I am allways around bro. just getting ready to start my contest diet. (first show) but I am thinking I have started to get a hurnia. :mad:

Glad to have you aboard my friend!

Whats up Spfld Mo.

Yes that was a while back-good to see you finally made it over!
No offense to any other board, but that board was a little disappointing, and Mav seemed like one of the few guys who
were advanced. You will fit right in here, and we look forward to
hearing from you too bro!

PUMPED said:

thats messed up. we have only been up and running for a month now. and I think I could speak for other members and MODs there that we feel lucky to have maverick as part of out team. not everybody can be advanced in the topics of bodybuilding and AAS but that is what the boards are for to learn from one another. I do think being a MOD or admin you have now how in AAS and other topic but having trust in a person out weighs all that in my eyes. cut us a break mike.

Sorry I offended you-I dont think I was that harsh. Its not bad, but Chad has a reputation and I guess I expected more.
But I am entitled to my opinion too, and I dont think I was at all rude or nasty. On the other hand Im sure you guys are trying your best, same as we are here-we are all in the same boat; point taken. Peace, OK?

Running a month? I signed on at least 5mo ago!

MikeS said:

Sorry I offended you-I dont think I was that harsh. Its not bad, but Chad has a reputation and I guess I expected more.
But I am entitled to my opinion too, and I dont think I was at all rude or nasty. On the other hand Im sure you guys are trying your best, same as we are here-we are all in the same boat; point taken. Peace, OK?

Running a month? I signed on at least 5mo ago!

I think pumped thought you were referring to worldwidemass mike?

THANKS!

Thanks for your positive comments about my contest posts!

I have seen most of your posts and we more than welcome your type of feedback and information at our little community.

xcel

Welcome aboard, Mav!

I have seen your posts on Chad's board, and I think (?), over on the UG years ago. (I haven't spent much time there recently.)

We're glad to have you. Since you're new here, I think we'll all overlook that you are friends with LATS, at least for the time being... ;)

-Randy

P.S. Good luck at the shows!!! Do you know if there is a residency requirement?...

MIKE sorry bro I was thinking you were talking about WWM not chads board. I agree with what you said about chads board it would be better if some of the pros would post. sorry again my bad

PUMPED said:
MIKE sorry bro I was thinking you were talking about WWM not chads board. I agree with what you said about chads board it would be better if some of the pros would post. sorry again my bad

Dude Ive never even been to WWM.

what class are you entering at the caveman classics?

im training my friend right now, hes going to be doing the teen, hopefully he can walk away with a win.. hes pretty thick for a teen but you never know what to expect with the teens as of here lately i have seen some damn monsters..hehe

ill see you there.

Todd

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner