over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hello from Mrs Wyldeone

mrs wyldeone

Newbies
Hello, just thought as much time as wylde spends on this I would see what is was really all about! He is very dedicated and it's great to hear all the support after all this time. Anyway, want to know any good stuff on him, I'll never tell, but he did allow me to win overall in two shows last year, he knows his shit..... Try dieting and living in the same house, I only cheated once, because after that I had the fear of God in me! Good luck to all the competitors, I feel like I know you as well as he does.

sweetie!

sweetie!
LOL damn DTO I'm gone 5 minutes and you guys are already all over the mrs's!LOL but yes gang this is the REAL mrs. wyldeone god bless her soul for putting up with this meathead all these years. She has always been very supportive of not only myself but also my clients and my second family and that of coarse is all of you that i have known and corresponded with over the last 6-7 years! thank you mrs. wyldeone for everything you bring to me and for allowing me hours on end to ramble on these boards! Love always mr. wyldeone.

Mrs Wyldeone

You have a Great Guy on your hands and I'm sure that you are aware of that fact!

I believe that his help will be the god send that this ol' bird needs to get his wings! Thanks you for giving him the space to do to what he does.

And Mr W - we'll be talking soon! All the best to both of you.

And - I can't forget all the bros in training. Go kick ass and make us all proud!

xcelbeyond

Hello Mrs Wylde! Good to see posts like this-please excuse us for taking up so much of the Mr's time here! Thanks for you patience
with him and us-Wylde is my bro and we need him here! God bless the goodness of us BBs women!

Last edited:
Hello Mrs Wylde!

Great to finally "meet" you! And I can totally attest to the fact that Wylde realyl knows his shit. He helped my Mrs. out in a big way. Even though she does not compete, he took the time to sit down and put a great supplement/diet program together for her. As of this date, she's gone from 18% to about 15, very low for a non-competitive female, and she's loving it. Thanks to Wylde, she had to get a new bikini when we went on vacation a couple weeks ago....THANK-YOU WYLDE...lol...Really though, I appreciate all of his help and support over the months and years, you got yourself one helluva guy there! :D

Now we know who to ask when we want Wylde to come out and play! LOL. Glad to see Wylde has a saint behind him too. I couldn't do any of this without my wife. Looking forward to working with Wylde in the upcoming year.

Mrs Wylde, good to see you here. It does take a strong relationship for two dieting bodybuilders to live in the same home and not kill each other. Wylde has helped out Mrs Strunk so much. Good luck to everyone competiting this weekend.

Last edited:
GOOD TO HEAR!

IT IS GREAT THAT HE'S HELPED YOU TO BE SUCCESSFUL AND REALLY REALLY AWESOME THAT YOU ARE SUPPORTIVE OF HIS EFFORTS. I CAN TELL YOU THAT I FIND THAT TO BE THE EXCEPTION RATHER THAN THE RULE. GOOD FOR YOU!

mrs wylde

Now we have another great woman to add to the boards diversity.
This can help other women BB step up and feel more comfortable on getting advice from other true women.
My girl for one!
Welcome aboard and hope to hear lots from you.

mrs. wyldeone??

wylde do you really think we're going to fall for this? you know darn well it's really you and just to prove i know it's you i'm going to disclose that private matter we discussed regarding that girl you're seeing at the gym. you see there's no way i'd tell your wife about her, that's how sure i am it's you. a person would have to get up pretty early in the morning to pull the wool over my eyes. LOL BILL

I knew Buffman would post something like that! I was waiting...:rolleyes:

Mrs Wyldeone,
Good to see you posting here. You have a good man! I am sure you know that though.

Wylde is help Mrs. Hyper too. She has seen some great improvements.

mike s.

you remember the story about the scorpion promising the frog he wouldn't sting him if he let the scorpion ride on the frog's back to cross the pond right? well just insert my name in place of the scorpion. LOL

if your familar with the lynard skynard song "freebird" then you should know " lord i can't chaaaaaaannnnge! BILL

Welcome.....

Great to see you post here mrs. wylde. I wish the best to both of you and thank your man for taking time to help me out....it's much appreciated, he's a great guy! Take care wylde's!

patk

p.s. are there any little wylde's that we should be aware of?

welcome Mrs. Wyldeone as a new client I have to say thank you in advance for supportign wylde enough to allow him to help us. Thanks and welcome

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws