over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hello....from Myrtle Beach, SC

Great family! That is trully what is most important.;)

main

nice fun family pics...I used to spend summers in Myrtle beach as a kid with friends..it was alot of fun..

Let's see... a HUGE win, followed by a great vacation with the ones you love...(and the opportunity to eat whatever the hell you want, as much as you want), plus your birthday is on Thursday.

Sounds like you got it made, Main :cool::D :)

Let's see... a HUGE win, followed by a great vacation with the ones you love...(and the opportunity to eat whatever the hell you want, as much as you want), plus your birthday is on Thursday.

Sounds like you got it made, Main :cool::D :)

I have to say....right now I feel like the luckiest man in the world. What a great week. I even had 3 hole-in-ones tonight playing putt putt. Im thinking I should play the lottery.....I might have a chance at winning.

Thank you all so much. I love my family to death. I owe them so much for supporting me and my crazy bodybuilding goals.....let alone putting up with me in general. Im trying to put the all the focus back on them and try to give them a fraction of joy that they have given me.

MainEvent,

You've done an outstanding job. Two contest wins and a vacation surrounded by those you care about.

Congratulations.

Hey man, grats on the well deserved win - and also on keeping your life in balance - great family there and that win will keep getting bigger!

I have to say....right now I feel like the luckiest man in the world. What a great week. I even had 3 hole-in-ones tonight playing putt putt. Im thinking I should play the lottery.....I might have a chance at winning.

Thank you all so much. I love my family to death. I owe them so much for supporting me and my crazy bodybuilding goals.....let alone putting up with me in general. Im trying to put the all the focus back on them and try to give them a fraction of joy that they have given me.

that support system is what makes you or breaks you....you lucky man you...3 hole-in-ones, definitely hit the lottery if I was you...congratulation to all your success and more to come...

that support system is what makes you or breaks you....you lucky man you...3 hole-in-ones, definitely hit the lottery if I was you...congratulation to all your success and more to come...

Chris, it's only an accomplishment to make 3 wholes in one when your buzzed and putting a single ball at two holes :p So don't get TOO far ahead of yourself :D

Great shots Chris! You look very happy! Great looking family there too. Your boy looks like he might be quite the character!

BTW, in South Carolina, I would have opted for the warm pecan pie myself :)

Bastard, I hate you. :D

peanut butter pie. wow that sounds goodddd right now!! congrats main. always nice to be in the winners circle

Being grateful for what u have is the best feeling in the world.
and if i looked like you i would not own any shirts lol

Vacation after a contest is the best!...Great pics of the fam Chris...love the pic withthe drink...LOL

I love myrtle beach!!!

Huge congrats on the Mr. WV title bro, couldn't have went to a better man. Family looks great! Enjoy the rest of your vacation and happy early b-day!!!

Looks like you all had a blast! Your little guy is getting BIG! :eek:
Tell your wife she's made me decided to grow my hair longer...dang it! :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner