over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hello newbie here

kdraoui

Newbies
Im sorry to bother you guys but you seem like the forum to go to for information because your posts are awesome.Would you mind directing me somewhere where they explain peptides to you like you are a two year old?I would love to understand everything there is about the subject but it just seems like a foreign language to me.Too many chemical terms and names with numbers in them.Believe me,Iive tried my best to understand.If you take me for example,210 pds 6foot3.What would you recommend for me?Pretend Im your guinea pig and Im starting from scratch.Maybe then I can take it from there and research it on the internet like that and understand better.The only thing I get so far is that--
GHRP's & GHRH's are best if taken together,
They may or may not increase height which I dont care about Im just looking for size,
Some are used for tanning,once again not useful to me,
They make you hungry,I dont care about that either,
That you are supposed to take them for 4wks on 4wks off,
That you are supposed to avoid prolactin and cortisol which I dont understand what those two things are when I search them.
Sorry for the long post but Im just frustrated at my lack of knowledge.Thank you so much for taking time to read this and any help would be greatly appreciated.

What peptides you should use depends primarily on your goals. From what you said it looks like you're aiming primarily for added mass. The results you get from peptides are not going to be like AAS, i.e. don't expect to blow up off peptides. That being said, a solid place to start would be:

1) mod GRF (1-29) & GHRP-2, 100 mcg 3 x a day (first in AM, post wo, bedtime)
2) DES (1,3) IGF-1.

There's a sticky at the top of the forum that has lots of details on mod GRF and GHRPs, though its a long read. Also check out "the ulitmate DES thread" which has a bunch of info on IGF-1 DES and what sort of results you can expect.

You'll notice mostly better sleep right away, at least I did.

I think the Ipam and Grf help with recovery because I upped my volume when I started using them and while yes I am still tired sometimes but I still get excited to get to the gym everyday which can be hard when you're doing a lot per workout, including cardio.

Adding Igf Des or Lr3 in there kept my muscles pretty hard and full. I think it helps put the food you eat in the right spots too ;)

Hope this helps.

Welcome to the boards. Lots of good guys/gals with great advice. I've learned more than I ever expected.

lots of good advice on here everything you want too know is on that search tab at top page read up

At first all the numbers and acronyms can be a deterrent. If you take the time to learn about them you'll be happy you did.

happy to be back

Thank you guys for your time,Ive been away for awhile but Im back,I think Im going to go with mgf,hear some good things about it but Im still researching.Heres the deal,Im willing to do basically ANYTHING for size,UNLESS it messes with my pituitary or any kind of brain function(Im on paroxetine 30 mg daily due to ptsd from 9/11,I was in the towers).Ive been through hell and back concerning that.Ive got two cycles under my belt(test and deca)worst thing that happened was a little gyno and a tiny bit of hair loss.Even if my next cycle has gyno sides,Im not too worried about it cause im going for surgery anyway.Im not too keen on making it any harder on my hairline either.Im also woried about making it easier for my body to get diabetes,as I read some compounds facilitate that.So basically thats it,any sides,I really dont care except for the brain,hair and diabetes thing.Its harder than I thought it would be.Im also getting frustrated cause summer is only a few months away,lol.Thanks again for your help,very much appreciated.

Hello again and sorry for the delayed response.(work is insane)I decided to bite the bullet and go on the old school proven mass builder test deca cycle,no matter what the sides,only thing is now Im researching pct and the clomid and nolva combo is gonna have a greater effect on my meds than the cycle itself.Im hearing you can bypass both pct compounds for a cycle of hexarelin,or should i just go nuts and do the nolva and clomid.Also the hex has more benefits than regular pct so win win?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws