over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hello PM

I R BABOON

Registered
I have been a member here for a few years now but as you can tell I have yet to post much. I use the board for access to quality sponsors but since I do not post I am unable to give the good ones the public props they deserve. So here it goes: I am going to start a cycle log that will hopefully fill out my required post quota so that I can give some of these quality sponsors the good PR they deserve.

A little about me...
I am 34 years old and have been in the gym since I was 22. I am ~5'10" and weigh in anywhere from 195-205 depending on how strict I am keeping my diet. I have done 5 cycles throughout this time starting when I was 27. My first two cycles were Test E @ 500mg/wk for 12 weeks. My third and fourth cycles were Test E @ 500mg and EQ @ 400mg/wk for 20 weeks each. My fifth cycle was Test E @ 300mg and Tren E @ 400mg/wk for 20 weeks.

I learned quite a bit from the last cycle--namely that 20 weeks on tren is much too long for me and an abuse of a very potent AAS. The psychological impact was interesting to say the least. Extreme paranoia of my girlfriend for absolutely no reason at all. No matter what I did I could not shake the feeling that she was constantly cheating on me and covering everything up. I eventually just learned to ignore my thoughts while I finished out my cycle but it was not a mentally enjoyable state to be involved with. I don't know what the f**k my problem was but I am obviously not emotionally stable enough to mix with tren again. Also, by the end of the cycle my BP would not go below 150/90 no matter how clean my diet was and how much cardio I threw in. I attribute all of these sides to the prolonged duration of my cycle on such a potent compound. On a good note, that combo was f**king amazing when it comes to strength and body comp. I loved how I looked but cannot handle the sides. Also, HTN is a very serious condition that causes irreversible damage--Ok, Ill stop preaching what everyone probably already knows.

So there is a little about me. I am familiar with a few of the regulars around here through their posts and I have always enjoyed this forum. I am preparing for my next cycle (tren free) and figured this would be a good opportunity to get my post count up without post-whoring. So here is my plan:

20 week cycle

Weekly:

Test E- 300mg
Deca- 600mg
Mast E- 400mg
EQ- 300mg
HCG- 250iu x 2
cabergoline on hand

Generic PCT protocol that can be looked up with a simple search on any forum

The EQ is just some that I have on hand and decided to throw in. I also have access to MGF (non-peg form) but I am currently looking into the efficacy of this product to see if it is really worth including.

That is it in a nutshell. Be well.

I have been a member here for a few years now but as you can tell I have yet to post much. I use the board for access to quality sponsors but since I do not post I am unable to give the good ones the public props they deserve. So here it goes: I am going to start a cycle log that will hopefully fill out my required post quota so that I can give some of these quality sponsors the good PR they deserve.

A little about me...
I am 34 years old and have been in the gym since I was 22. I am ~5'10" and weigh in anywhere from 195-205 depending on how strict I am keeping my diet. I have done 5 cycles throughout this time starting when I was 27. My first two cycles were Test E @ 500mg/wk for 12 weeks. My third and fourth cycles were Test E @ 500mg and EQ @ 400mg/wk for 20 weeks each. My fifth cycle was Test E @ 300mg and Tren E @ 400mg/wk for 20 weeks.

I learned quite a bit from the last cycle--namely that 20 weeks on tren is much too long for me and an abuse of a very potent AAS. The psychological impact was interesting to say the least. Extreme paranoia of my girlfriend for absolutely no reason at all. No matter what I did I could not shake the feeling that she was constantly cheating on me and covering everything up. I eventually just learned to ignore my thoughts while I finished out my cycle but it was not a mentally enjoyable state to be involved with. I don't know what the f**k my problem was but I am obviously not emotionally stable enough to mix with tren again. Also, by the end of the cycle my BP would not go below 150/90 no matter how clean my diet was and how much cardio I threw in. I attribute all of these sides to the prolonged duration of my cycle on such a potent compound. On a good note, that combo was f**king amazing when it comes to strength and body comp. I loved how I looked but cannot handle the sides. Also, HTN is a very serious condition that causes irreversible damage--Ok, Ill stop preaching what everyone probably already knows.

So there is a little about me. I am familiar with a few of the regulars around here through their posts and I have always enjoyed this forum. I am preparing for my next cycle (tren free) and figured this would be a good opportunity to get my post count up without post-whoring. So here is my plan:

20 week cycle

Weekly:

Test E- 300mg
Deca- 600mg
Mast E- 400mg
EQ- 300mg
HCG- 250iu x 2
cabergoline on hand

Generic PCT protocol that can be looked up with a simple search on any forum

The EQ is just some that I have on hand and decided to throw in. I also have access to MGF (non-peg form) but I am currently looking into the efficacy of this product to see if it is really worth including.

That is it in a nutshell. Be well.

I would bump up the test a bit....300mgs is low for 600mg of deca and I would consider an AI.

Ok thanks, Ill look into that. But, I have read some threads indicating that low test based cycles can cut down on the negative sides sometimes attributed to the added compounds.

Personally I'm more concerned with the prolactin issues from deca versus the symptoms of test which can be easily resolved. Why not start with test prop to test your threshold ?

Update:

Had issues with my original source offering Mast E. I have found another source that offers this compound so I am working on procuring all the compounds I will be using. During this time I thought more about my cycle and I have resolved to go with the following:

25 wk cycle:

600mg/wk Test E
600mg/wk Deca
400mg/wk Mast E

Cabergoline 0.5-1.0/wk ( i will adjust dosage prn)

Nolva on hand (I have run a 500mg test e and 400mg eq cycle for 20 weeks without issue so the AI will be prn)

HCG 250 iu 2x/wk

IGF1 LR3/MGF protocol as outlined here:

Sunday - Off Training
Monday - Training (afternoon) - 1hr PWO MGF 50mcg in muscles trained
Tuesday - Training (afternoon)-1hr PWO MGF 50mcg in muscles trained
Wednesday - OFF (Afternoon) - Afternoon IGF 40-80mcg
Thursday - Training(afternoon) - 1hr PWO MGF 50mcg in muscles trained
Friday - Training (afternoon) - 1hr PWO MGF 50mcg in muscles trained
Saturday - Off Training - Afternoon IGF 40-80mcg

PCT

Last edited:
Training will be 4 day split:

Mon: chest/bi's
Tue: shoulder/traps + abs + cardio
Wed: yoga
Thur: back/tri's
Fri: legs + abs + cardio
Sat: yoga
Sun: OFF

I will be using a 15 min HIIT routine Mon-Sat mornings
I have also incorporated 1.5hrs of yoga into two of my off-days to see if it works synergistically with resistance training to assist in recovery/flexibility.

Diet will look like:

Meal 1:
1/4 block of extra firm tofu
1 whole egg
3 egg whites
(all scrambled with spinach and peppers)
1 slice 15 grain whole wheat bread
1 serv greek yogurt with 1/4 cup mix of pomegranate seeds/blueberries
1 serv. Fiber-One

Meal 2:
Protein shake w/ 1 serv. fat-free milk
apple

Meal 3:
Black bean chili with 1 can black beans, 1/2 pack seitan, and veggies
1 baked sweet potato
1/4 avocado

Meal 4 (post workout):
Protein shake mixed with 1 serv. kefir
1 banana
2 tbs peanut butter

Meal 5:
1 large spinach salad
1 serv salmon
1/2 pound steamed broccoli

Meal 6:
2 tbsp almond butter spread on celery sticks
Protein shake

Approximate totals for the day:
3384 calories, 207g protein, 512g carbs, 75g fat

Note that this is a majorly vegetarian diet but the total cal/prot./carb/fat ratios should still yield positive muscle building results. I will still have a cheat meal where I will occasionally indulge in a large rib-eye and a nice glass of red. I am old and enjoy what I enjoy.

Last edited:
To each his own I guess. I could never grow with that diet, but if it works for you then that's all that matters

Yea original diet didn't do much for growth. Went back to my tried and true:

Meal 1

*Fiber one cereal
*Shake (1 scoop protein powder, 1 cup mixed berries, 6 egg whites, 1 cup milk, 1 cup pomegranate juice, 1 cup Kefir)

Meal 2

*2 serv. oatmeal
*2 serv. greek yogurt with berries

Meal 3

*1.5 serv. whole grain-high protein pasta
*0.5p ground turkey
*mixed veggies

Meal 4

*1 serv. oatmeal
*Protein shake (50g)

Meal 5 Pre-W/O

*Small Protein shake (25g)