over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hello...The Phoenix

shall i post some of your old show pics??

or the uncropped version of you sweaty ass pics? lol.. Im playing buddy! Looking great as usual! I saw this thick fucker on web cam a month or so ago hes a Big Boy! Hes always whining how he likes Cool Aid but they dont have it in Austrailia...lol He also whines about $5 chapstick...and No Reeses Peanut Butter Cups...lmao

PS: Ric I need my next article your late!!!

Mr.Huge

I ahve been BSing with RIC for a month or so...he is a good guy and is as big as an OX.

HE should do good at his upcoming contest.

It's on !

Hey all,

I am trying to psych myself up ....contest in 10 and 17 days.

Doing the nutrition
Doing the cardio
Happy face
Feeling great
Carbs are so low I want to fall out
Turtles are beating me on my cardio walks (by the way...does anyone have a pet turtle? I am thinking of getting one after seeing them on my walks they are so cool...its either a turtle or a parrot)

LOL ......I have learned something about myself and that is that there seems to be an energy reserve where I can do anything full on as long as its not longer than 30-35 min. So weights, the strenght is great for 35 min. Cardio, I can train intervals for 35 min after that all systems crash big time and I hit the wall....this is with a very low carb consumption (I love biology)
:D

The weigh in....

The weigh in was last night. I was 232lbs or 105.1kg.

RIC is looking good....

He should win his weight class...no no he better win or there is something wrong with the judging

SO...............................................................

How the hell did you do???

Ric...

Placed 3rd in the superheavies... 6 people in his calss 3 dropped out. They said he was in the best condition they have ever seen em in & called him Flex Jr. The crowd was histerical & cheered him on & he will be competing at nationals shortly. Hes dieting again now! I got to view him today on web cam he looks GREAT!!

Mr.Huge

RIC is always kind to share pics on the cam..

he looks damn good. best of luck to him at the nationals.

NPFC Australia Nationals 2003

Ok here I am in the middle, red trunks...I have to work on my conditioning...AGAIN...the guy to your left placed 2nd...this is the heavy/super heavy division (they put them together in Australasia). I am pretty embarassed about not being hard enough it just seems to fake me out each season but I will keep working on it :eek:

Attachments

• ericfrontdblbicepweb.jpg
    ericfrontdblbicepweb.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 870
Looking good Ric

Nothing to be ashamed of bro. Just gives you more motivation and drive to come back next year and shock people.

last season pics...

Yes I have some, but I was not satisfied with my conditioning and I am not happy (kind of embarassed) to place them for public viewing on a forum such as this. I can send you one if you like.

ps...I like that...Mr Phoenix...kinda has a ring to it eh?:D

Ric you going to be at the Melbourne show again this year :) will come have chat :)

The contest...will be there

Yes I plan to be there ! I can't wait to see you onstage.

But I dont want to bug ya when you are in competition. I will contact you shortly after your competition. Cheers:)

Ric-- congrats on your placing, you looked great...

chris

whoa...a huge kiwi bicep

Phoenix and BigKiwi at the Australian Pro Invitational 2004 Thanks PitBull.

What a show off :D

Attachments

• dsc00078new.jpg
    dsc00078new.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 547
Last edited:
Help I'm a FREAK (Phoenix does fashion)

Now for a little entertainment....

Phoenix reveals one of his many dimensions...(dont make fun of me) Here I am doing a promo for M.A.C cosmetics. Over 3 hours of makeup for this photo shoot that was in a newspaper (sorry for my poor image editing)

121kg or about 266lbs here

ps...I leave you with these famous words:

Now turn to the left, now turn to the right, I got one thing to say, sashay shawntay...shawntay shawntay shawntay

work, supermodel, work it boy...just move your hips and make love to the camera

(stay tuned..there are more...and believe me , they are a mess):D

Attachments

• phoenixgenipaintsmaller.jpg
    phoenixgenipaintsmaller.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 489
IFBB-NPFC Victoria State Titles (Australia)

Hi everyone,

Update...the prelims are over and its break time before the finals. So I am at home eating and resting and trying to remember my posing routine for this evening.

So far we have done the muscularity and symmetry rounds and this evening is the free posing. Many people say that I should do very well , some say its close, so send me your best vibes ! I am 107-108 kg onstage, (I was 106.5 at the weigh in on Friday its Sunday afternoon now) lean and tight...but I need some cross striations maybe in the quads...legs never look the best for me. Ok I better get back to my routine..hehe :)

Last edited:
RicPhoenix said:
Hi everyone,

Update...the prelims are over and its break time before the finals. So I am at home eating and resting and trying to remember my posing routine for this evening.

So far we have done the muscularity and symmetry rounds and this evening is the free posing. Many people say that I should do very well , some say its close, so send me your best vibes ! I am 107-108 kg onstage, (I was 106.5 at the weigh in on Friday its Sunday afternoon now) lean and tight...but I need some cross striations maybe in the quads...legs never look the best for me. Ok I better get back to my routine..hehe :)

Hey, good luck! 108kg is 238pounds. That's good weight!

The update....I earned 2nd place ! It was tough but I was happy with my conditioning, size and symmetry. Many people said I should have won the division but I keep in mind that bodybuilding is a subjective sport/hobby and its nothing to get bent out of shape about; although I do like to win...(I try to remember....just do better next time and do your best). Lots of people (fans) took photos with me...great for the ego boost. A few said I held a bit too much water but it was the biggest and best they had seen me. (water usually really means FAT...so more cardio starting tommorrow !)

I tried a carb loading technique that is on this forum (Thank you Pro Muscle and Members) in the articles section and it worked well because everyone said this was the first time that I was not flat...they said my muscles were full and round. After doing the load, I found that I was flat until I started drinking water and flexing...then suddenly veins came out of no where and the muscles went tight on the skin the more I flexed. So pumping up was very easy, I did not even use any weights just flexing and some rubber tubing. I also had the best symmetry and mandatory and free posing, however the winner was slightly more conditioned. So on to the next stop...Nationals in 12 days ! :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws