advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help 4 suffersafter aas,regeneration?thoughts: hgh,hcg,clomid,nolvadex...Vets, Docs,

Grdfreak

Registered
So I'm not sure where this should be posted, but wanted to share my thoughts with the great people here at PM. I would LOVE to get a legitimate doctors opinion on this, Crisler, Scally, or the likes of. I think it has the ability to help A TON of people that have cycled in the past the way I did.

First off let me post a link I came across after I had been searching non-stop about having persistent low test and a low sperm count in relation and what to do to help myself and others in the same position. 

**broken link removed**

After reading this link it became obvious to me that anyone on a 12 week cycle, (without hcg)  probably has diminished their testosterone capacity almost completely leaving not much left to stimulate after the cycle. In this case depending on the persons human capabilities to come back, some people rebound and come back and some people (like myself) don't and are stuck for years with inadequate production because the cells basically died off because they realized their was no need for them. In this article it states that mega doses of hcg at the end of a cycle didn't bring the person back. This shows a dieing off of cells. Most of the people I have cycled with dis not take Hcg during the cycle, but  in short I think it's imperative to do so to keep your cells functioning and not dieing off before the end of your cycle. In this respect we also see that people who have taken hcg during cycle have had an easier recovery, and in my guess probably recovered close to fully, while people who havent taken hcg during cycle have a higher incidence in struggling to recover even after a strong pct. So in short take your hcg during your cycle. 

With that being said and for the people who did not know about the use of hcg during cycle struggling with natural low T, I was thinking about hgh's role in regenerating testosterone making cells. In hopes we could get this to a doctor schooled in this what are the chances of say using hcg and/or clomid/nolvadex AND hgh an stimulating new testosterone cells. Who knows maybe hgh will just make new testosterone cells itself. We all know that hgh makes new cells. We also know it makes things grow.  Even if after a cycle a person is left with only 2% of cells left for stimulation and testosterone regeneration, what do you guys feel about hgh's ability to make new cells and bring back testicle function. Here's the other thing during puberty hgh is high, and semen/sperm is made in the male. Is there a connection? All of this occurred to me, and I'm not sure where to go from here. Maybe if someone can get this to one of bodybuildings docs we could get further info and thoughts! Hope everyone can chime in and give your thoughts! Hope everyone has a great day!!

Last edited:
What dose of hcg do you suggest during cycle? The clasic 500iu twice per week?

The half-life of hcg is about 33hours +/-4hrs. So by calculations, 500iu 2-3 times a week should keep them stimulated. I agree that too many iu's in one day is not good. I guess we could get more precise too...if we figure out how much hcg exactly is needed for maximum stimulation.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner