over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help a brother out!

method2madness

Registered
A little over a month ago I re-animated and renamed my defunct training business. I stopped taking on clients two years ago in order to dedicate my time to pursuing an administrative position as a Vice Principal. I recently realized the amount of time I would need to spend at school would keep me away from my children and family more than I would be comfortable with and decided to make money on my own terms and re-dedicate myself to my true passion of fitness training and nutritional consultation. I created a Facebook business page and named it Sampson Strong Personal Fitness and I could really use interesting articles and vids that you guys find interesting and would appeal to the 40 and up crowd. If you guys could forward me links to anything you think of that would be a huge help. I've got some good stuff up there already and could always use suggestions for content to keep thing fresh. I appreciate anything you guys can do. Thanks :cool:

You stole my name! Lucky you spell Sampson wrong! Haha :D

I'm sure the others will help you out I just wanted to say congratulations on your decision and good luck man!

Im in the same boat, i've got a decent following on social media now, about to buy a professional camera for that HD life. IME practical use is everything, some people are all science, others are all flex, meet in the middle and show them how to do it right and how to progress over time, no need to get fancy if you dont have a strong background and/or degree.

Im in the same boat, i've got a decent following on social media now, about to buy a professional camera for that HD life. IME practical use is everything, some people are all science, others are all flex, meet in the middle and show them how to do it right and how to progress over time, no need to get fancy if you dont have a strong background and/or degree.

And something unusual or unique to draw interest

everyone uses IG now, fb sucks for biz advertising unless you are paying for ads to be boosted, even then i think its a waste...far more hits and new followers on IG with the ability to use hashtags and have people see your product/service when searching down the road...

And something unusual or unique to draw interest

Bruh, ive been up every night thinking about that.... Not easy in an overly and I mean overly saturated market...

I kept my 9-5, so I dont rely on this for income, my goal is for tax write offs and a small amount of supplementary income. Aim small miss small for me. I'm a classic competitor so luckily age 16-30 are all about the small wast/large taper. I try and teach, educate, and preach about commitment/fine details. Other than that im not sure what I or OP can bring to the table.

You stole my name! Lucky you spell Sampson wrong! Haha :D

I'm sure the others will help you out I just wanted to say congratulations on your decision and good luck man!

Thanks brother! i named the business after my son, we spell his name with a p. Not really a religious guy but I dig the symbolism.

Peace!

everyone uses IG now, fb sucks for biz advertising unless you are paying for ads to be boosted, even then i think its a waste...far more hits and new followers on IG with the ability to use hashtags and have people see your product/service when searching down the road...

I here ya and appreciate the opinion. You're def right about instagram but my target audience is folks in there 40's and up who are not bodybuilders or fitness athletes.

Thanks brother! i named the business after my son, we spell his name with a p. Not really a religious guy but I dig the symbolism.

Peace!

That's neat! It's my real name to. Tough to live up to lol

I here ya and appreciate the opinion. You're def right about instagram but my target audience is folks in there 40's and up who are not bodybuilders or fitness athletes.

My audience is a little different, and again im not going big, nor do I plan on taking clients this year (my state requires licences) but feel free to PM if you ever want to bounce ideas or just ask questions!

The big thing for me currently is picking the right camera and editing software

Couldn't agree more. FB is a great platform for interacting with your followers and clients but not ideal for gaining new ones. It's much easier to study the trending hashtags your ideal clients are following and know the best times to post.

At this point with how saturated the market is, you'll gain more traction being more niche. Then direct your followers to follow you on fb and interact with them with useful and unique content, not just reposting articles.

Post a few tips or insights you have that will encourage them to make a comment and just interact with them and be transparent. If you give away 90% of your knowledge/expertise, you'll be much more likely to get them contacting you for that last 10% (training/programming). That's been my experience at least.

Couldn't agree more. FB is a great platform for interacting with your followers and clients but not ideal for gaining new ones. It's much easier to study the trending hashtags your ideal clients are following and know the best times to post.

At this point with how saturated the market is, you'll gain more traction being more niche. Then direct your followers to follow you on fb and interact with them with useful and unique content, not just reposting articles.

Post a few tips or insights you have that will encourage them to make a comment and just interact with them and be transparent. If you give away 90% of your knowledge/expertise, you'll be much more likely to get them contacting you for that last 10% (training/programming). That's been my experience at least.

That's good a advice. I've got up self created original content and I aim to produce 2 posts a week with original shit. My niche is increased bone mass, osteoporosis prevention, and flexibility for the 40 and up market.

Ive been told by many people you hit 7% of your follwers on FB posts that arent "boosted".. i will get 100 likes on a IG post, and 3 on a business fb...

your following will be based of your content and how you represent it... there is just as big a market for any group you are choosing, IG doesnt revolve around fitness people unless you make it that way... to be honest I dont go after bodybuilders, I go after health concious people in general... if your hastags are all #beatsmode #killit etc, you will start to gain followers that use or search those phrases, most likely younger guys into training... if you search or use lets say #food #healthysnack #organic ... then you will gain followers in that use or search those phrases that are cooks, chefs, restaraunt owners, foodies, etc... Its all in what you want

realise too that when you make a post, you can share it on the other social platforms instantly, as well as decide to pay for "boosting" the ad... can have it linked through IG, FB, Snap, and Twitter all at once... but IG has the best editing of pics so it just makes sense for me to post there, then share to the other places

Last edited:
Good for you brother. Im thinking of going back into business for myself as well. Family first.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131