over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HELP. Anavar = Water retention/bloat

I get strong as mofo and bloated like michellin man on dbol sounds like dbol to me brother anavar is often enough sold counterfited with a different compound labelled as anavar be it Winnie dbol even Tbol due to there cheap price and the high cost of anavar raws ... In my personal opinion

My 2cc's, I've experienced the bloated feeling you are talking about when taking var. Mine was real, since I purchased it as raw material. It was giving many people diarrhea as well as extreme gas. It was definetely real and very strong. The bloated feeling is build up gas in your stomach.

I think it was due to an impurities in the Var raw material as I did not experience this with other "cleaner" batches.

Var won't cause any water retention whatsoever.
It can give you a bloated feeling because it screws with a lot of people's digestive system.

Var is not nearly as mild as it has been made out to be. I get anxiety the first few days of using it, bad headaches, nausea, and sometimes a wanting to vomit feeling. It goes away after a week (for me anyway).

Strength gains from var are better than any other oral except halo, IME.
Dbol just bloats the hell out of me and gives me some strength that goes away quickly after discontinuing. I may not use it again.

Like said...anavar is an expensive substance and from The initial post heAdline I said to myself "has to be taking dbol". In the end you have to trust your sources. Hope it wasn't a situation like "The Hangover" ruffies instead of x. It sounds like dbol for sure and would make sense someone selling dbol as anavar to make extra money. BUT...if you trust you source that's all that matters...could just be some impurities in the powder..

He also stated that he just recently started Follistatin. Hum...could that be the culprit? I loved that stuff but I did feel loopy the first 3 days. Ronnie how long are you running the Folli for and at what dose?

Like said...anavar is an expensive substance and from The initial post heAdline I said to myself "has to be taking dbol". In the end you have to trust your sources. Hope it wasn't a situation like "The Hangover" ruffies instead of x. It sounds like dbol for sure and would make sense someone selling dbol as anavar to make extra money. BUT...if you trust you source that's all that matters...could just be some impurities in the powder..

How about trust your personal trainer, stop second guessing and worrying about every tiny detail.

The stress will stop your gains, I guarantee it. Ask your trainer about stress.

Var should do the opposite of bloat you. I'm guessing you're running another oral possibly.

My 2cc's, I've experienced the bloated feeling you are talking about when taking var. Mine was real, since I purchased it as raw material. It was giving many people diarrhea as well as extreme gas. It was definetely real and very strong. The bloated feeling is build up gas in your stomach.

I think it was due to an impurities in the Var raw material as I did not experience this with other "cleaner" batches.

Yes i experience extreme gas too.
I'm vascular & strong but feel bloated.
I did a search & saw that I was not alone.

He also stated that he just recently started Follistatin. Hum...could that be the culprit? I loved that stuff but I did feel loopy the first 3 days. Ronnie how long are you running the Folli for and at what dose?

What do u mean by "loopy"?
I'm running 1mg/vial for 7 days.
I got 3x vials & 3x vials of ACE-031.

This is my 5th day.
I've hurt my shoulders today. I was doing strong posing & felt a sharp twist at my tendons. I'm also slightly hungrier & gain 1kg (2.2lbs).

I wont even take var all it does is harden me up no strength gains its not worth taking
unless your a girl and the few times ive used it no bloat at all

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity