advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help-Anyone work in Construction(Trade) Field?

im a tool and diemaker... great cash and not too hard on the body.. have to think alot at times though.. pro

I’m an electrician and work around every other trade u just named. First of all u make the most money doing electrical! That’s a good asset. Some days you work hard but for the most part it’s a good job and u don’t never have to bust your ass. Hvac pays pretty good too and they don’t really have to work their ass off either. So that would be a decent choice. Bricklayers just plain have to be tough as nails and they work hard. Probably harder than any other trade I’ve seen. I guess there’s probably days they don’t have to bust their ass but it’s just tough manual labor. I mean shit your lifting heavy shit all day long. I always thought I was tough but not tough enough to be a bricklayer. So I guess what I’m trying to say is I would do the electrical thing cause u make good money and u never really have to bust your ass. Plus u always have people hitting u up for side work once they find out your an electrician. But honestly if possible stay out of construction cause no matter what your always breaking down your body

But also I’ve been doing electrical for 25 years so I got it pretty easy these days. In the beginning it’s a little tougher till u learn your shit. I got apprentices that have to do the hard work now. In my state u can easily make $80,000 a year. A shitload more if u work a lot of overtime and do side work. At this stage of my life I just want my 40 hours

That is some tough work isn't it!? All the new homes around here seem to be built by Hispanics, probably Mexican or Central America. Same with roofing.

Yes sir. I started basically straight out of high school. Did it a few summers when I was 16+. Sure put the meat on my bones lol. I was 137 lbs when I graduated. It is true it sure held me back training/recovery wise. I have been out of it for 2 yrs and making the best gains I ever have at almost 40 yrs old.

I Did the Exact Opposite. Found the toughest trade I could and became the Best at It!
Its Called Work Ethic.
Without that you Have No Chance in the Gym Either!
So your Pretty much Lost!

I Did the Exact Opposite. Found the toughest trade I could and became the Best at It!
Its Called Work Ethic.

When I was young, I use to lug buckets of tar up a long ladder. I got huge traps from it. That was in the 70s and we didn't have these modern devices to automatically put roofing materials on roofs. I had some very physically demanding jobs when I was young. Now I just watch others do the hard work in my later years.

My Oblique's are Perma Huge!! Yrs of Shoveling and Swingin the Sledge built the Shit out of them.
They do Look Great when Straited though!
Just Me My son and One other playing Superman Concrete..
Yrs of Wheel barreling Built the Rest!
Best Cardio on The Planet!

Its Called Work Ethic.

lol
some brilliant old school advice right there!

dont bother! youre a pussy! youre fucked! lol omg
:star-w:rs

My Oblique's are Perma Huge!! Yrs of Shoveling and Swingin the Sledge built the Shit out of them.

It is amazing you can do that all day long now at your age and then hit the gym hard at night! Ill be 50 yrs old in January so I think we are about the same age. I think you are right about the cardio aspect. You probably need to do very little if any of that in the gym.

Do you lift around 8 pm at night? Just curious. Did your father work construction too?

You are the best in this planet. You've done plenty recreational drugs, crazy ass mixed of aas. You're in single digits of body fat % your job is super physical. You have plenty of money. With a bunch of toys with a huge house. Your wife is hot. You have sex every day. And your huge muscular and are the Rockstar in the parties. Did I miss anything? You sure you're name ain't Jesus instead of concreter. I want to reincarnate into you lol. Or have a concrete company in my next life.

Nothing but love bro God bless you and your family. Actually you and I have the same life except my sex life is more complicated and exciting lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Life is Good!
Summers are Great. Its an Asskicker for Sure and every Year it gets harder no doubt!
I would Tottally have it Made if I could Ditch Winter which is in the Works!
Really I only workout 1-2 days a Week in the Summer...Spent after work so its a weekend or Rainday!
Just enough to Maintain my Physic which is Really All I can Hope for at 50!!!

25 yrs ago I worked much harder but was able to hit the gym everyday after, plus party weekends.
Truly felt like Superman and at 235 % 5% looked like him as Well!
The lasat few yrs I have felt the Age Creeping In !

But I Gotta Tell Ya, same Women for 30 yrs and the Sex keeps getting Better!
Chemistry!
But being a Pimpman sounds Complicated in a very Exiting, tiring but worth it Kind of Way for Sure!

My Father is A Pure Italian 5'9" Ass Kicker! Talk about a Alpha Male!!!
Has had his own trucking company forever.
Did a bunch of work on the trucks growing up but was never interested in taking it over. Either driving or dispatching I would be sitting on my Ass all day!
Figure I'll do that when I cant actually work physically anymore! Hoping in never Happens!

Gotta Go! Hit some Mtren pre pump before hitting the Lake again this Holiday Weekend.
Happy Independence Day!!!! Only in America! As Long as the DEMS never regain Power!!! There Crazies!

Last edited:
Lol concreter your a kool dude brother. I know what you mean about being married 30years. I'm right behind you. The wifie and I have been married for 25 years and we have 2 boy's. Our older one is 24 years old and our younger one is 13 years old. Life is good. Just like you said
Only in AMERICA BABY

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

But I Gotta Tell Ya, same Women for 30 yrs and the Sex keeps getting Better!
Chemistry!

That's rare nowadays. Ive been married to mine for about 22 years now, was married to my first wife for just 3 and got divorced.

So this is your first and only marriage and you married when you were about 20 years old? Congrats on finding the right lady so young! Wish I had done that right the first time. My present marriage is doing well though and we have two kids in high school now.

I’ve been with my high school sweetheart 36 years, married for 30. Two kids and two grandsons. My daughter lives a couple miles away so I get to be with one of my grandkids three to four days a week which is amazing. My son lives in Commiefornia still but we fly out every month to see our newest family addition. I was blessed to be able to retire at 45 in the construction biz and now at 52 I don’t feel like a grandpa yet.

I’ve been with my high school sweetheart 36 years, married for 30. Two kids and two grandsons. My daughter lives a couple miles away so I get to be with one of my grandkids three to four days a week which is amazing. My son lives in Commiefornia still but we fly out every month to see our newest family addition. I was blessed to be able to retire at 45 in the construction biz and now at 52 I don’t feel like a grandpa yet.

That's awesome. You have good health too I bet. I wish my heart was healthy. Im hoping I live long enough to see my grandchildren. Im 49 yrs old and my oldest daughter is only 17 now.

Been married 25. Ran into a Bunch of my daughters friends at My Island yesterday, She's 24 and my Son is now 22,
Felt a little Off partying with my children's friends and then I look over and see someone about 10 yrs my Senior and Wonder if that will be me one Day!
The Old Guy still at the Party ? Or am I him Already ???
Seems like the Cameras don't Roll nearly as much as they used Too!

Back to the River Venue Today to finish off the Holiday Weekend...Then a Tough week of Work ahead. 2 Big Jobs to start and finish by Friday!
Looking at about 40 yds or 5 full trucks of Concrete after breakout and prep!
No gym till at least Saturday unless it rains and even then probably should just Rest my Old Weathered Body!!! lol

Dropping All orals and just staying with 500T and 800-1000P to give Myself a Break...Again LOL...
Have a Great Sunday Boys!

That's awesome. You have good health too I bet. I wish my heart was healthy. Im hoping I live long enough to see my grandchildren. Im 49 yrs old and my oldest daughter is only 17 now.

Heart wise all’s good but physically it’s beginning to be a challenge to stay in shape as I was in a horrible accident in 2000 and the injuries are catching up to me. I hope you get the joy of grandchildren to as they are a blessing. They’ll change your whole perspective about life.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws