over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HELP!!!!Can't come off.......

cashrolling

Registered
hey, i need help coming off! let me give u a little background: Im 34, been lifting and using gear (on and off) for the past 14 years.In the past 2-3 years ive been really deadicated, mostly on diet and training. So now for the first time ever i am finally very happy with the way i look, and i dont want it to change!!!!But i think i need a break from gear, since for the most part of the last 2 years ive been on, at low dose, never more than 600mg a week total.I did my bloodwork last month and the only thing was my Hemo at 53, which i took care right away by donating blood the next day.Everything else on my bloodwork is perfect.Im currently using test prop 450 a week , anavar 60mg a day, and peptides 4 times a day, and insulin on training days. As it is now i feel very good and love how i look, so if i stop Im afraid that my look gonna change, and it took me 14 years to finally be happy with my body, i want to enjoy this feeling as long as possible. What would u suggest? what would u do? I love hearing ur opinions on this...........

Kinda hard to answer this type of question for you obviously. BUT for me I've been on trt for 4-5 yrs now at anywhere from 50-100mg's of prop every few days to 250mg's of E/C every week and I'm ready to come off too.

I'm not concerned with losing any size, I'm just concerned with the hormonal and mental roller coaster of dealing with the absence of synthetic test. I do feel however that I need a break from trt. I feel like it's wearing me down. It's hard to explain, but I'm sure some may know where I'm coming from. I miss my balls too...lol. Even if it's not long term it would be nice to maybe be able to cycle trt and a form of HRT with Torem or Torem/clomid.

My eventual plan is to try a possible restart of things with Torem/clomid, or maybe just Torem....I just don't know how I want to go about things.

hey, i need help coming off! let me give u a little background: Im 34, been lifting and using gear (on and off) for the past 14 years.In the past 2-3 years ive been really deadicated, mostly on diet and training. So now for the first time ever i am finally very happy with the way i look, and i dont want it to change!!!!But i think i need a break from gear, since for the most part of the last 2 years ive been on, at low dose, never more than 600mg a week total.I did my bloodwork last month and the only thing was my Hemo at 53, which i took care right away by donating blood the next day.Everything else on my bloodwork is perfect.Im currently using test prop 450 a week , anavar 60mg a day, and peptides 4 times a day, and insulin on training days. As it is now i feel very good and love how i look, so if i stop Im afraid that my look gonna change, and it took me 14 years to finally be happy with my body, i want to enjoy this feeling as long as possible. What would u suggest? what would u do? I love hearing ur opinions on this...........

well first of all......you gotta be honest with yourself. you will lose some size. get a realistic expectation of what you expect to lose and prepare yourself mentally. what i do in that situation,is i will go up about 10lb more than i am when im happy so that i come down right where i want to be.

That's the easiest answer.
Wait for it.
Don't come off!
:ange:-smi

No, but seriously. Who even comes off anymore, lol

by my calculations thats about 870mgs a week but anyway you ever think of just going down to an HRT dose of test like 150mg a week?

Sluggy just gave u ur answer. Ur labs aren't bad. Ur doses are not outrageous, so keep on doing what ur doing. Good luck.

That's the easiest answer.
Wait for it.
Don't come off!
:ange:-smi

No, but seriously. Who even comes off anymore, lol

I like ur answer. The reason i was thinking to come off was that since im healthy I want to stay healthy, dont want to wait until im forced to come off, but at the same time i feel on top of the world right now, so there is when it get hard coming off........and im sure if i push it 10lbs more i will love it even more and defenetly not be willing to come off!!!!!!What a mess!!!!

With your age and cycle history i would think to look into HRT if needed. Come off with a proper PCT program, wait a few weeks, then get fully tested and see what's going on. I'm sure running 200mg/test enth/cyp a week and maybe 2-4iu of hgh everyday will be the most semi not on cycle way of keeping what you have. As over the years being clean 100% i'm sure the gains/size/appearance/etc will fade away. Just food for thought.

That alone is about 50% more than you just said.

60mg var ED= 420mg var every week + test prop is 870mg.

It seems that you think coming off everything will make you healthier. If your lab work is good I wouldn't worry so much. Just get your hormones in the normal level for a while. You're definitely a good candidate for TRT. If you want to remember how good you look now, take some pictures. It's not going to last no matter what you do.

I fail to see the reason to ever come off if you're healthy and your blood work comes back clean. Maybe if you plan on having kids you could try coming off, but most can get their girl pregnant on just hcg/hmg while on.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131