over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HELP, cramps kililng me!

Mojo Rising

Registered
Ive been on tren for 5 weeks now and started clen 2 days agon, 1 pill and today 2. Well today after leg day, then 2 hours later some flag football 40min... when i go for food my hamstrings tighten up like a mother fuck from hell, i honestly thought it was going to break the bone in my leg, Femur?, so i go to stetch it out and the quadriceps figured what the hell we will cramp too. i thought im fucked, needles to say after 10 min of pure hell, itfinally gets to the point were i could relax one then the other, 1 hour later im walking funny, worst pain i have ever exp. im surprised nothing snapped, crackled or popped ;). I know leg day and football was 2 much but what can i do to stop this shit from hapening? Im going to load up on vit/min and potassium and water. thanks

Hey mojo - I've read way too many posts that say excess potassium will make cramps worse - it's never helped me.

Try taking at least 1200mg ED (divided up at least 3x) - it's cheap stuff and seemed to help.

xcel

You need to take Taurine to help with those cramps.

hey bro , this was posted by brooklyn juice on animal's forum , just reposting it for u :) .

Painful muscle cramps in liver cirrhosis and effects of oral taurine administration
Author
Yamamoto S; Ohmoto K; Ideguchi S; Yamamoto R; Mitsui Y; Shimabara M; Iguchi Y; Ohumi T; Takatori K
Address
Division of Gastroenterology (I), Kawasaki Medical School.
Source
Nippon Shokakibyo Gakkai Zasshi, 91(7):1205 9 1994 Jul
Abstract
We administered 3 g of taurine orally for four weeks to 35 patients suffering from liver cirrhosis with repeated muscle cramp (MC). Improvement of MC was noted in 22 cases (62.9%). We also determined the plasma taurine concentration in eight cases of liver cirrhosis with MC. The plasma taurine concentration before ingestion was 54.1 +/ 20.7 nmol/ml, whereas that of four weeks after ingestion was 125.1 +/ 59.1 nmol/ml, which was significantly elevated by 2.3 fold. As the concentration increased, the frequency of MC decreased, suggesting the good correlation between ingestion and the decrease in frequency of MC. In liver cirrhosis without MC the plasma taurine concentration was 81.0 +/ 16.7 nmol/ml, which was significantly higher than in liver cirrhosis
with MC. In a few cases with taurine ingestion, serial plasma taurine concentrations were detected. Plasma taurine reached the peak value during the first week of ingestion and plasma taurine levels were maintained 2 5 fold higher during ingestion.

So, what have we learned?
Taurine is the cause of cramps.
Taurine is most likely the cause of clenbuterol's downgrade.

I have worked with people who had cramps and tried supplementing potassium with little benefits. Not to say that it doesn't work, but YOU could be treating SYMPTOMS instead of the cause. Flow of taurine out of the cell and its water will also take the others with it (potassium).

Additionally, Taurine is not incorporated into proteins but remains free in the tissues, especially
muscle and nerve tissues. Cramping is not only a function of muscle cells, but the study above showed that it may also be a function of nerve cells. When they lose their equilibrium they are what cramps and THIS is why you cramp on STUPID SCAM CREATINE. Creatine goes into the muscle and while your muscles hold onto more water the ratio in nerve cells will still change (lower) with exercise and you get cramps.

Again, I'm not saying that potassium won't work, but that is symptom and not a cause.

Those clen cramps suck! Take a magnesium-calcium supplement (all basic electrolytes are good) and most of all drink LOTS of water. Its worse the first time you do clen-not as bad thereafter.

raybravo said:
Taurine is the cause of cramps.
Taurine is most likely the cause of clenbuterol's downgrade.
I know Animal has said that Taurine was good for Clen cramps. It didn't seem to help much - was taking about 6-8 grams spread out throughout the day. Also used it when I got d-bol cramps, which were MUCH worse. This didn't provide relief for either set of cramps.

xcel

The only thing that helped me "somewhat control" the cramps on clen was to drink ALOT of water... just be glad your only havin cramps as a side, clen gave me nightmares from hell to boot:)

mike

well , ive never used taurine , so i dont know , but for me , whenever i used clen , what worked was lots of water and electrolyte drinks .

Thanks fellas

My legs are still sore from the cramps... all i have to say is I hope that shit dosnt happen again. I will try the taurine and mag/calcium. Ill let you konw if i can tell anything changes.

try magnesium at at least 2000mg ed. if you go to the gotfina board do a search there are bunch of threads on magnesium and cramps.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131