over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help!! Cutting weight

Smoke500

Newbies
I need to cut 17lbs in only 16 days for a Powerlifting comp. on Oct. 1. I'm tring to get 200-220 grams of protein in me a day and keep the fat and carbs to a minumum. A friend of mine told me about [B]"Taraxtone." [/B] He told me that I could loose up to 7-8lbs in only 4 days. At my current rate of lose with what I'm doing, I'm still going to be over by 3lbs. I'm at 235lbs now and have to be at 220 and I have 18.5% body fat. Does anybody know if this stuff works or is even safe for the body. I would love to take one pill , wake up the next morning and it be gone, but I haven't found that pill as of yet.
Or does anybody else know of a way to loose the weight and still be able to actually eat food instead of drinlking it.

Thanks for any suggestions.

I usually weigh around 260 and compete at 242. You only need to weigh that on the day you weigh in. Is it a 24 hour weigh-in? You can lose 20# in a day and put it back on before the meet

I have never been able to loose more than 5lbs. in one day. 20 sounds like I'd be cutting off a limb. Would that not have an affect on my lifting on the following day? Yes, it is a 24 hour weight-in and I only have to weigh the 220 up to the time I step off the scale. I feel I should gain atleast 10-15 before the first lift.

U can make that no problem if u have 24 hour weigh-in. i just dropped from 226 to 197 in a week. of that 218 to 197 was from weds to friday morning. i detailed all this in my trainning log.

First thing to do is decrease food volume. not really cals, just the volume of foods u eat. this will reduce intestinal bulk and be roughly 6-9 lbs. over 5-6 days.

the last week of meet increase water intake to 2 gallons or more of DISTILLED water. add taraxatone in on weds morning assuming u have a friday morn weigh-in.

carb deplete to 75-100g carbs tues and weds, thurs. keep foof bulk down, shakes blended with PB and fruit like berries, and trioplex bars is what i used.

close to 3 gallons on weds, cut off completely weds at midnight. thurs only 2 meals. one at 10am and the last 2pm. i used mints about every 3-4 hours to keep blood sugar up.

thurs morn u should wake up another 4lbs lighter. and keep dropping from pissing and not drinking water. only enough to take taraxatone.

from here u will want to do hot baths. fill the tub with water as hot as u can stand it. it should burn a little if u move around. sit in it submerged to head for 15-20 minutes at a time. alternate legs out of water with upperbody out of water to keep from getting too sick. naseua will set in quick, do not force it, u will get sick and might pass out. shallow breathing and rapid heartbeat will probably happen on ur first sit. dont try to fight it, get out then. u can always sit again. i sat for 15-20 minutes every couple hrs, about 2 hrs apart i think. it took me 3 sits thurs night, and one fri morn.

u will keep sweating for up to 30minutes after u get out. keep drying off. have a scale to monitor loss. u should lose about 2-3 pounds per sitting. i deally u want to be 3-4 poundsabove desired weight before going to sleep for the night. if u do get dizzy, have tose mints on hand to raise blood sugar.

if needed u can take a strong laxative like a bottle of magnessium citrate about 8pm. also have an enema kit in case there is not enough bulk to pass thru. they are easy to use and come premade. if u dont have a BM after 6 hrs do the enema, other u might get sick from all that sitting in ur colon.

wake up early and weigh. do hot bath if needed.

yes, as soon as u get off the scale start pounding Pedialyte, the stuff they give kids. do not worry about water, just keep pounding pedialyte. keep food intake light at first, potato chips or chex mix. u want to drink at least 3 gallons of pedialyte. i didnt pee till after 2.5 gallons, and even then it was very little. u should have a gallon down in 2 hrs, then go get something to eat. some pasta or pancakes, but dont make urself sick. its more imprtant to get in fluids. good foods are pizza, pasta, soups, bagels. u need to be being clear regularly before bed friday night. i gained 26 lbs in 12 hrs. keep an eye on ur blood pressure also.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131