over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HELP!!DNP HIVES!!

hulk said:
dnp is not more dangerous then t3 or clen for that matter, overdose on the other hand is deadly.

To compare t3 to DNP is rediculous. I respect everyone's opinion so I will force myself to respect this one but I STRONGLY disagree and see no logic at all with that statement. You can overdose on t3 and not die. You can overdose on clen and still have a good chance of making it as I have seen more than a couple guys overdose on it. There is no anecdote for overdosing on DNP. You get packed in ice and they wait to see if you live or not.

I said I wouldn't start a shit storm and it did, anyway. I should have known. I gave my opinion on DNP as I feel it is one of the most fucked up drugs in a bodybuilder's arsenal. The thing is, there is no real need for it because you can lose damned near as much weight without it and you don't have to poison yourself to get there.

Skip

Skip said:
I gave my opinion on DNP as I feel it is one of the most fucked up drugs in a bodybuilder's arsenal. The thing is, there is no real need for it because you can lose damned near as much weight without it and you don't have to poison yourself to get there.

Skip

I totally agree & that's what I was trying to say in my post, just think I may have worded it wrong.

I'm sorry

Thank you for the concern, but I do not appreciate being talked to like a child, AGAIN, by the several that did..I have been on these boards longer than most, something like 6 1/2 years and I by no means need a lecture about denitro..Again, I was asking if anyone had had the same experience after several cycles and what, if anything, could be done about it. Ya know, years back, questions were answered much more informatively and respectfully than today. Seems like, if I remember correctly, some posters started bashing the shit out of each other on boards like Anabolex and Meso and it just carried over, what a shame.. For those answering the actual question, thank you for the concern. After stopping use of the substance, and another day of benadryl, my problems went away besides the red, dry spots on the corners of my lips. I believe that Snarf was correct in saying that I have developed a "hypersensitivity" to the drug. During the very last day of the 5th cycle, I developed a small rash and slightly swollen, itchy lips but it went away. During the last two days of the 6th cycle, at 600mg/day, I developed more severe problems but the Benadryl did the trick. But THIS time, after only one dose of 200mg, first day, all hell broke loose. Guess I'll leave it alone..

Highlats said:
Thank you for the concern, but I do not appreciate being talked to like a child....

Spoken to like a child?

I give my opinion because I am genuinely concerned for anyone that takes that shit.

Skip

Highlats said:
Thank you for the concern, but I do not appreciate being talked to like a child, AGAIN, by the several that did..I have been on these boards longer than most, something like 6 1/2 years and I by no means need a lecture about denitro.
I've been following the responses and nobody has treated you like a child or answered in a "flaming" manner. You may have interpreted responses as such but I don't believe anyone else has read those as childish responses.

Well

Well then I sincerely apologize for taking things the wrong way. This is what occurs when one is severely carb depleted :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131