YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help dropping to eight percent in next month, please?

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Im doing a bodybuild.com Contest so didnt get any bodybuilding shots. Moreover, I didnt know I was this fat. I ate a lot at night and its an issue because I live with other people and come out while zombie walking and eat cheese, extra almonds, etc

Training is good. Injury prevention is main goal, not getting injured

Nutrition is 300-400 grams protein 150-225 carbohydrates, depending on the day and whether I have bodyfat to drop. Obviously, next few days Ill be lowered carbs. Fats 65-120 grams, depending on day. Looks like I just got to low calorie carbs and fat? If I don't eat a certain amount, I seem to have trouble sleeping of course. I know there's a trick of keeping cinnamon sticks by my bed and sucking on them when I get hungry.

cardio, two to three times empty stomach interval 60 minutes. I know Liss is best, I do that at night three to four nights a night thirty minutes or so

supplements Im taking ephedrine 25 mgs, caffeine 200, and yohimbine 7.5. Was taking more ,it effected sleep too much, and had me too stimulated. Stimmed out of my mind, maybe try upping stimulates slowly for a short period of time, and see if my mind can handle it?

Trying some 5-htp to see if it helps with sleep so I may ramp up stim dosing and see if 5-htp works for this. Gaba works sometimes,

*yes I realize something doesn't work forever. Every prep is different and got to find what works for you, and just because it worked last prep doesnt mean itll this prep. It may

JohnSmeton's Progress Photo Update - BodySpace

Any help is greatly appreciated. Im looking for ideas to get to eight percent for my next step to expedite the progress

I don't think there's anyway to drop to 8% in a month without heavy fat burner use and crash dieting. Tenny will tell you how if it's possible.

The guy who posted right above me has an ongoing log right now specifically about losing fat like he's on crack. Should look it up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I suggest you PM littleslice.....asap

:cool:

PM little slices mom for DNP advice

Crash diet and hours of cardio is the only way lol. With heavy fat burners. You are like 3 months away lol

75mg tren ace ED
500mg DNP ED

8 fishoil caps and 300g protein coming from chicken, eggwhites, whey. Nothing else

DNP 500mgs ED ... and you need to cut your carbs WAY down... still 8% is very low if i had to guess you are at 12-14% right now... 4 weeks is a very short time to get to 8%

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Professional Muscle mobile app

here's a pic first thing this morning. First take, first picture. My body changes fast

flaring out my big lats helps a lot too, which i wasn't doing on purpose for my before pictures and sticking my stomach out on the before pictures.

well see, I'm trying a few things this prep I haven't tried in others

**broken link removed**

I gotta agree. Im not recommending DNP...but that's the only way your coming close to 8 percent in the next 4 weeks

dnp. but if he doesnt have it on hand right now, talking maybe 2 of those weeks to purchase, and receive it.

if he has 2 weeks left, he aint gonna make it to 8%.

now, if it's not REALLY that important to get there in exactly a month, yes, get the dnp.

work your way up.

250, 500, 750 - 5 days at each dose to see how you can handle it - if you get to a point that you can't handle, back it down.

zero carb (or close to zero as you can get). zero fat. 250-300g protein.

daily cardio. daily lift session. 7 days a week.

antihistimine to make sure you don't have an allergic reaction. 1-2g of vit c per day.

1+gal of water per day. BCAAs.

i've done it. slice has done it. 8% is achievable. it's not fun, and it's not pretty in the process. but in the end? worth it every time. :headbang:

Back in the mid 80s to the mid 90s when I was competing I had a saying on how I got so lean in 30 days...When asked I would say I ate tuna and broccoli, tuna and broccoli, tuna and broccoli and when I could not take it anymore I ate broccoli and tuna....Gotta a lot of chuckles with that saying ....But it does work...Good luck

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131