over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help Epistane (blood panel)

diogodasilva

Newbies
Hello guys!

I need some help!
I am running a 5 week cycle of Epistane. 15/30/30/45/45
I am now in the middle of last week so running 45 mg a day.

I am also stacking Forma-stanozol 10x pumps/day just to keep estrogen in check.

Problem is I had my blood tested, of course anyone would guess all would be messed up on the last cycle, but I just like to know what is going on.

Liver is pretty safe, I am taking liver protecting sups so this wasn't the issue.
But check this out:

SHBG: 2 nmol/L
ANDROSTENEDIONE: 1.2 ng/mL
PROLACTIN: 5.54 ng/mL
TESTOSTERONE: 149 ng/dL
Free T: 59 pg/mL
T4 Free: 0.88 ng/dL
TSH: 2.64 uUI/mL
ESTRADIOL: 18 pg/mL
T3: 67.00 ng/dL
LH: 2.05 mUI/mL
FSH: 1.53 mUI/mL

I am running LOW as phuk!

My TPC is of course SERMS, Nolva and Clomid.
Also adding test boosters such as tribulus and DAA and some detox/liver protections. Also increase fats such as omega3 and include a high boost in vitamin E and D.

Never seen such low SHBG, don't even know how I am having sex. Of course I have no desire, maybe once a week which is bad but at least I can get it up and sustain when needed.

WTF is going on?

Should I stop this shit and PCT now?
Or just don't give a f and finish the cycle, only a few days to go?

Please help guys!

Honestly, that doesn't seem too strange to me. Isn't epi's main function to bind to the androgen receptors, which will naturally crush your body's test production?

So you are in the 5th week of this cycle and are confused why you are shutdown and have no libido?

What did you expect would happen to your natural hormone levels by running this cycle?

As to your answer, finish it and run your pct, then wait a few more weeks and test your blood again.

Whats the problem....your running a DS and wondering why your natty test has dropped?

Guys! Thanks for the reply!
I expected the TEST to be low but I just wasn't aware of this SHBG huge drop also.
I guess I just overlooked it =/

First, post the ranges, some of those we all can't remember.

Second, SHBG u WANT to be low in a lot of cases. One reason slin works is bc of shbg lowering. Estro raises it and androgens have been shown to do both in studies. If Epi lowers it, it may be a nice complement to a cycle.

Also, some of this shit none of us have heard of bc its otc and alwyas changing. What is the CHEMICAL name of the compound u are running as an AI or Estro blocker?

First, post the ranges, some of those we all can't remember.

Second, SHBG u WANT to be low in a lot of cases. One reason slin works is bc of shbg lowering. Estro raises it and androgens have been shown to do both in studies. If Epi lowers it, it may be a nice complement to a cycle.

Also, some of this shit none of us have heard of bc its otc and alwyas changing. What is the CHEMICAL name of the compound u are running as an AI or Estro blocker?

Thanks for the input bro! will edit the ranges above in a sec.
Epi seems to be crushing it (SHBG) to the floor. I just wasn't sure since my levels are in the 2 range, low-good from what I've seen so far was supposed to be around 14-15 nmol/L

The compound for AI is dermal gel as follows:
25mgs DIM
7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mg
Chrysin 4mg
Horse Chestnut seed extract 8mg

Alright couldn't add it here it goes again with ranges (according to the labs protocols):

SHBG: 2 nmol/L (13.5 - 71.4 nmol/L )
ANDROSTENEDIONE: 1.2 ng/mL (0.9 - 4.6 ng/mL)
PROLACTIN: 5.54 ng/mL (2.1 a 17.7 ng/mL)
TESTOSTERONE: 149 ng/dL (166 - 811 ng/dL)
Free T: 59 pg/mL (34 - 246 pg/mL)
T4 Free: 0.88 ng/dL (0.72 a 1.8 ng/dL)
TSH: 2.64 uUI/mL (0.55 - 4.78 uUI/mL)
ESTRADIOL: 18 pg/mL (11 - 44 pg/mL)
T3: 67.00 ng/dL (60 - 181 ng/dL)
LH: 2.05 mUI/mL (0.57 a 12.07 mUI/mL)
FSH: 1.53 mUI/mL (0.95 a 11.95 mUI/mL)

Interesting. I know u said ur liver was good but what were ur alt, etc.?

Here it goes:

AST: 31 U/L (8 - 33 U/L )
ALT: 47 U/L (4 - 36 U/L )
UREA: 39 mg/dL (13 - 43 mg/dL)
CREATININE: 1.2 mg/dL (0.9 - 1.3 mg/dL)

ALT a little off but man.... 5wks into the cycle of Epi could be worse. I guess maybe it is a light methyl in terms of toxicity.

I am taking Organ Shield 2x day + Protex 1x day, basically a blend of:
Milk thistle
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine
Phytosterols
Saw Palmetto
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Quercetin
Coenzyme Q-10

You're gonna be fine lol your liver values are probably just from lifting lol. What kinda gains did you see strength wise? If u shop around and wait for clear outs u can get a bottle of epi for like $10 lol iv never ran cuz I thought it was useless like hdrol lol when I have access to real gear. But SD and m1T are amazing lol I might try msten and epi in the future

You're gonna be fine lol your liver values are probably just from lifting lol. What kinda gains did you see strength wise? If u shop around and wait for clear outs u can get a bottle of epi for like $10 lol iv never ran cuz I thought it was useless like hdrol lol when I have access to real gear. But SD and m1T are amazing lol I might try msten and epi in the future

Strength increase was amazing.
If you are thinking about running it I think I definitely felt it kick in when upped the dose to 45mg... I see most people run at 30mg, for some it works, for others sucks... I guess for those who are less sensitive like me can benefit a lot from running at 45... I had no sides... nothing, not even a mild headache to blame!

The intention of this cycle was for cutting. I am still waiting to take full measurements, I began the cycle with 15%bf. Beginning of next week will take full measurements and fat to compare final results at end of cycle and then during PCT also to count for any losses, lets hope I can keep it and of course fix the mess hormone wise...

5 week oral only DS. Haven't these protocols been cast aside by now? Not enough time to put on a measurable amount of muscle mass, generally shrink in PCT, and being on an oral like that for more time than that is not advised for obvious health reasons. The crash after is generally harsh, too...

5 week oral only DS. Haven't these protocols been cast aside by now? Not enough time to put on a measurable amount of muscle mass, generally shrink in PCT, and being on an oral like that for more time than that is not advised for obvious health reasons. The crash after is generally harsh, too...

Good point.
I think Epi cycles like these one should aim for shredding fat, not bulking.
My results were solid. Was able to gain some weight while burning fat at the same time.

As I said I did not take any measurements yet, waiting until beginning of next week when I finish the 5th week. But I am sure I am down to at least 12%bf coming from 15%bf which is great while gaining some weight.

Hard to achieve that while on a restrictive diet such as I am on this cycle.

My next run will be some Test + HGH! Should be a good one.

Epi will shut you down hard . I'd go pct with clomid for a month

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner