advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HELP. Experience Only. Super HGH pulse? GHRP/CJC1295 + HGH.

Ocean cool

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone got any experiences from combining the two?

What are your results & how would u compare it to using peptides only or HGH only?

I got some HGH left & don't know if i should add it to my peptides.

Hope u guys can tell me from your experiences.
Thanks guys.

using GHPR-6 plus regular HGH makes it possible to do less IU of the HGH and save you money.

use 100mcg - 250mcg of GHPR-6 and and after 15-20 minutes do 2 iu of HGH. This will make the blast last for 50-60 minutes. try this and you will not regret it

using GHPR-6 plus regular HGH makes it possible to do less IU of the HGH and save you money.

use 100mcg - 250mcg of GHPR-6 and and after 15-20 minutes do 2 iu of HGH. This will make the blast last for 50-60 minutes. try this and you will not regret it

Thanks.
But what about the CJC1295? Should i add it?

By adding 2iu HGH to the GHRP-6 how much HGH do u think this equals too?
4iu? 6iu? 8iu? in total etc....

1mg of CJC1295 can be mixed in as well, but i would say from experience this didnt do me much and i heard same thing from our clients.

100mcg - 250mcg of GHPR-6 + 2 iu of HGH will make you feel like you are on 6-8 iu of HGH.

I would still use the cjc if you have it....u can dose the gh anywhere from
5 mins-20mins post ghrp/cjc (accordig to Dat)

I got the same sides from 4ius that 10ius of gh gave me (cankles, sausage fingers etc)

1mg of CJC1295 can be mixed in as well, but i would say from experience this didnt do me much and i heard same thing from our clients.

100mcg - 250mcg of GHPR-6 + 2 iu of HGH will make you feel like you are on 6-8 iu of HGH.

Wah OMG 6-8iu?
That's allot. That would be great.

Now, currently I'm doing ghrp6/cjc1295. I'm going to add HGH tomorrow.
How long will I see the effect.

From my past experience when I was cycling hgh only, I took several weeks to kick in. Apparently hgh takes a while. Unlike peptides that works very fast.

I would still use the cjc if you have it....u can dose the gh anywhere from
5 mins-20mins post ghrp/cjc (accordig to Dat)

I got the same sides from 4ius that 10ius of gh gave me (cankles, sausage fingers etc)

Thanks plang.
I don't understand your last sentEnce.
U add 4iu hgh to your peptides combo & it gave u sides like 10iu hgh?
Is that what u meant?

Wah OMG 6-8iu?
That's allot. That would be great.

Now, currently I'm doing ghrp6/cjc1295. I'm going to add HGH tomorrow.
How long will I see the effect.

From my past experience when I was cycling hgh only, I took several weeks to kick in. Apparently hgh takes a while. Unlike peptides that works very fast.

it is great :headbang:

and depending on how good your HGH is you will see good sides after 1-2 weeks

Thanks plang.
I don't understand your last sentEnce.
U add 4iu hgh to your peptides combo & it gave u sides like 10iu hgh?
Is that what u meant?

Yup...sorry...I'm not quite a wordsmith ha ha

For your information guys. I'm already taking 20mcg IGF pre/workout & 300mcg MGF post/workout.

I'll add 1iu HGH to my morning peptides combo.

My HGH is reliable. Its Hygene or Jintropin.
I used to take 6-8iu & it made me very sleepy.

I'm glad to hear i'll see results in 1-2 weeks time. I always thouht (from experiences) that HGH takes several weeks (up to a month) to see results.

What results should i be expecting so i'll know the pep + HGH is working? Apart from the side (because i don't get sides).

chemwarrior and I have talked about this a few times.

At night if you take 10mg melatonin, wait an hr, take 100mcg ghrp (and cjc if you have it) then wait 10-15min and take your gh, it could potentially quadruple your output.

10mg of melatonin 2x's gh output, and adding gh to ghrp almost doubles the release as well.

so instead of 4-5iu of gh a day, you can do 100mcg ghrp +1iu gh 2x's a day and now your gh lasts twice as long.

chemwarrior and I have talked about this a few times.

At night if you take 10mg melatonin, wait an hr, take 100mcg ghrp (and cjc if you have it) then wait 10-15min and take your gh, it could potentially quadruple your output.

10mg of melatonin 2x's gh output, and adding gh to ghrp almost doubles the release as well.

so instead of 4-5iu of gh a day, you can do 100mcg ghrp +1iu gh 2x's a day and now your gh lasts twice as long.

Thanks for the info. I'll do that.
Is CJC1295 really that nessasary? Its expensive. I take allot of peps.

Assuming i'm doing GHRP6/CJC1295 + 1iu HGH 2x daily. How much HGH could i possibily be producing?

I think its different for everyone. The peps should be staggered doses in my opinion because you body seems to build a tolerence to gh pulses after a while. If you look how you produce it durring puberty It is in large amounts every few days and trickles in between. I train 2 days on and 1 off. I tried running 500mcg cjc and 500mcg GHRP-2 after training only and seemed to stay more sensitive to it. If I had the money for GH at that time I would have run 2-4 iu in the middle of the night when I get up to piss. That would be after you release you natural night time pulse to get the most of your natural gh also.

Sorry, I am rambling now.

I just want to correct something. I still think the melatonin helps the protocol, but I can't say that it actually doubles it when used with a ghrp since the ghrp does a lot of the same stuff the melatonin does, but better. I still think it helps, significantly, with my nighttime protocol. But, the study I was basing that protocol on did not use a ghrp- so I missunderstood the data. Others have since corrected me, argued the point and I will concede that I don't have proof to back up my claim of doubled output when using a ghrp. Though I still believe, since melatonin alone will raise GH well over baseline, that it helps in the overall equation though!

Like others have said, it's almost like 1 + 1 = 3 here. You could use an amount of peptides that'd be similar in results to 2 iu of gh and then add in 2 iu of gh and end up getting the results similar to 6 or more iu of gh! I personally feel that just running my 1 dose of melatonin, 100 mcg ea of ghrp/cjc, and 1 iu of gh at night that I'm getting the equivalent of 5-6 iu of gh. In the beginning I really got a "bang" out of the protocol and I'd estimate higher results. But, I've been running it for months on end the same way. So, once in awhile I'll throw in some peptides + and iu of GH first thing in the morning.

While you don't have to use your cjc or mod grf with the GH- you could just use a ghrp- I suspect you get a bit better results using it than not. But, if you are low on $, then run what you can. :)

I just want to correct something. I still think the melatonin helps the protocol, but I can't say that it actually doubles it when used with a ghrp since the ghrp does a lot of the same stuff the melatonin does, but better. I still think it helps, significantly, with my nighttime protocol. But, the study I was basing that protocol on did not use a ghrp- so I missunderstood the data. Others have since corrected me, argued the point and I will concede that I don't have proof to back up my claim of doubled output when using a ghrp. Though I still believe, since melatonin alone will raise GH well over baseline, that it helps in the overall equation though!

Like others have said, it's almost like 1 + 1 = 3 here. You could use an amount of peptides that'd be similar in results to 2 iu of gh and then add in 2 iu of gh and end up getting the results similar to 6 or more iu of gh! I personally feel that just running my 1 dose of melatonin, 100 mcg ea of ghrp/cjc, and 1 iu of gh at night that I'm getting the equivalent of 5-6 iu of gh. In the beginning I really got a "bang" out of the protocol and I'd estimate higher results. But, I've been running it for months on end the same way. So, once in awhile I'll throw in some peptides + and iu of GH first thing in the morning.

While you don't have to use your cjc or mod grf with the GH- you could just use a ghrp- I suspect you get a bit better results using it than not. But, if you are low on $, then run what you can. :)

Thanks. I've just started adding 1iu HGH to my pre/bed dose GHRP/CJC1295.

Chemicalwarrior: U meantioned u added 2iu to your pre/bed combo & felt like 6iu. My question: If u were to add 2iu to your morning pep combo, mid-day combo & pre/bed combo. Will that be 18iu/ED (6iu X 3)?

I run HGH and peptides simultaneously.

CJC-1295 (dac) @ 200mcg x 2 per week. = 400mcg/wk
GRF (1-29) Sermorelin @ 100mcg x 3 per day = 2100mcg/wk
GHRP-6 @ 125mcg x 3 per day = 2625mcg/wk
HGH @ 5iu/ed = 35iu/wk.

I inject once in early morning (5:30am); once PWO (3pm); and once before bed. (9:30pm)

I inject the peptides 15 minutes before I inject the HGH to provide the ultimate HGH pulse.

The CJC-1295 (DAC) just gets injected on Monday & Thursday in the morning. (all 200mcg at once.)

What it means is that my pulse is 5iu HGH + like 6+iu from the peptides. And it doesn't work like 5+6=11.... it's more like 5+6 = ~14

Well i've just added 1iu to my pre/bed peptides combo.
This is my 3rd day & i have nothing to report.

Do u think its still too soon?
If so what should i do?

Well i know HGH is a slow process.
Probably i should add 2iu into the mix.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member