over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

help for my gf to lose the final 30 pounds

ufcguy

Registered
ok guys i need your help, my gf recently lost over a hundred pounds...she has been weight training 4 to 5 days a week and doing cardio for an hr a day
she cant seem to lose weight she is stuck at 164 and is very frustrated....she has tried oxyelite, lipodrene, synthetine, etc...she just doesnt lose...she eats small meals, doesnt eat bad at all...but she is the type that if she eats a bowl of ice cream she will gain 3 pounds and take forever to lose it. she is really having a hard time...and i dont know what else to try for her. i thought about t3 for her and clen but wasnt sure...ill take any help you guys can give me...including diet , workout, and supplements. thanks again...after she loses the rest of this she wants to get the loose skin removed or removed...i thought of helios but wasnt sure if it would help.

Congratulations to her on a great achievement. My ugly advice is to increase the cardio (intensity and/or volume) and decrease the carb and fat calories. Eat fewer calories than you burn and you have to lose the weight. Just keep in mind that she may have gained some muscle weight as well.

Tighten her diet up. less calories and carbs. If she hasn't been doing a weekly cheat meal have her start. After the same old same old she may need to give her metabolism a little kick. Also throw in some AM fasted cardio in addition to her current routine.

ok guys i need your help, my gf recently lost over a hundred pounds...she has been weight training 4 to 5 days a week and doing cardio for an hr a day
she cant seem to lose weight she is stuck at 164 and is very frustrated....she has tried oxyelite, lipodrene, synthetine, etc...she just doesnt lose...she eats small meals, doesnt eat bad at all...but she is the type that if she eats a bowl of ice cream she will gain 3 pounds and take forever to lose it. she is really having a hard time...and i dont know what else to try for her. i thought about t3 for her and clen but wasnt sure...ill take any help you guys can give me...including diet , workout, and supplements. thanks again...after she loses the rest of this she wants to get the loose skin removed or removed...i thought of helios but wasnt sure if it would help.

Make sure she isn't snacking at work/when you aren't around. This lady at work paid to have gastric bypass, lost a ton of weight, after about 6 months was visiting the vending machine 3-4x a day and now she's bigger than she was before the surgery. It's easy to fall back off and sneak snacks.

Make sure she isn't snacking at work/when you aren't around. This lady at work paid to have gastric bypass, lost a ton of weight, after about 6 months was visiting the vending machine 3-4x a day and now she's bigger than she was before the surgery. It's easy to fall back off and sneak snacks.

LOL

To the OP: if she's having such a hard time dipping below that weight, you have to wonder how she's going to manage to stay there once reached. I'm guessing it isn't going to be sustainable whatsoever to be honest.

People have been fooled by the low or no carb diet; your girlfriend needs to refeed her body for a minimum of 2 weeks with quality food. 150 grams of carbs/150 grams of protein and cut out the cardio. After 2 weeks gradually start reducing carbs on off days (100g) and add am cardio only. Rest and feed the body so its healthy; not wore out and starving. Restrict calories for a max of 10 weeks; especially for women.

First, it sounds like she's over eating and may have trouble controlling her food. There's no way you can weight train 4-5 times a week plus and hour cardio a day and NOT lose weight, period

But there are so many variables here. Is she weight training long enough, is she training too much? What kind of cardio is being done? elliptical or a stair-master or walking, running outside, Insanity or some other video, it all makes so much of a difference.

I'd say get a BODYBUGG. Why? Because it sounds like she overeating and as of now she nor you have no idea how many calories she's eating or burning. Your just guessing right now. Does she write down what she eats and the calories with each item? If not she's shooting in the dark.

H-

she does weights for about 45 mins and cardio she runs outside interval sprints for thirty mins....and your right she maybe eating somethings here and there that im not seeing but i dont think ive seen someone have as hard of a time losing as her...ive seen people work less, eat shittier , and not do the cardio and lose faster...ill try the method u suggest and see how the refeed and slight cut works...im beginning to wonder if she has a thyriod issue or something.

Congratulations to her on a great achievement. My ugly advice is to increase the cardio (intensity and/or volume) and decrease the carb and fat calories. Eat fewer calories than you burn and you have to lose the weight. Just keep in mind that she may have gained some muscle weight as well.

This is true...stepping up the cardio is probably going to help her start loosing more weight, as long as her eating is in check. Does her gym offer boot camp or aerobic classes? I'd say throw in some classes for fun and for something different plus her body has probably adjusted to the same amount and type of cardio that she does everyday. Several months ago I signed up for a month long boot camp class and started to see my weight drop almost immediately. I also saw more feminine curves within a few weeks. As far as dieting goes the only thing that has saved me from eating like I did when I weighed over 200 lbs, is to find healthy food that tastes REALLY good. Ex) protein pancakes with egg whites and oatmeal, using grated Parmesan cheese on foods instead of reg cheese, good tasting sauces like walden farms, protein ice cream w/ sugar free pudding and cocoa powder....sometimes the food is so good I don't feel like I'm "dieting" at all!!

She should be super proud of herself for loosing so much weight!!! I really think just by changing it up a bit her body will also start changing again soon. Please let us know how she is doing!!! :)

she does weights for about 45 mins and cardio she runs outside interval sprints for thirty mins....and your right she maybe eating somethings here and there that im not seeing but i dont think ive seen someone have as hard of a time losing as her...ive seen people work less, eat shittier , and not do the cardio and lose faster...ill try the method u suggest and see how the refeed and slight cut works...im beginning to wonder if she has a thyriod issue or something.

Hey Ufcguy- Will you update us on your girlfriends current situation? :D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner