advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

help for my girl(she wants too know if one binge day a week will ruin her progress?

ripped103

Registered
she gained wait do too some meds she was on.she needs too lose like 30 pounds.\shes an experienced as and stimulent user.
she is currently on t3 and clen and takes in aobut 600 calories a day 6 days a week and one day a week she eats what she wants.
will this affect the diet, she needs too lose the weight by dec the latest.
we do intense training prgram 4 days a week (cardio training only 30 second rest at most bet sets.)
we do 30-45 of cardio 4 days a week on an empty stomach with the eca and t3 she take before workouts.
is this possible.please some insigthfull info.
its hard on her because she went from 6% bodyfat too 60 pounds overweight.she lost 15-20 ponds so far so now shes 140-145.
she wants too get to 100-105 once again
she had a six pack before and now shes upset and barely eats during the week, but one day she eats food junk food whatever
what do you think she would cut out the cheat day that she enjoys
or will this be ok for her progress.she looks like death by day 6 she i knoe she need carbs.
please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Last edited:
I dont think any female shoud ever take t-3. the rebound effect when she comes of might add the weigh back on.

You need cheat days to keep you sain as well as keep your metabolism moving along so yep one cheat day week is sweet :)

NubianBeauty said:
600 calories??????
Exactly what I thought!

If she's not taking in enough calories, her body will rebel by using muscle for energy (since she's not eating enough) and STORING FAT. This is what the "typical" American does (eat less) and all they end up with is a smaller number on the scale and HIGHER body fat!! And exercising only burns MORE muscle (doing what she's doing).

Why isn't she eating similar to what you're doing (only less food) - don't you believe in what you're doing?!?!

xcel

guys, i totally agree with you, but she dont listen too me .the only reason i posted this is so she can read the same thing ive been telling her.
i told her too take in 1200 calories a day and too eat every three hours too keep metabolism going.
i also told her too take a cheat meal not a cheat day.
i know she wont gain it back because she was always ripped and was eating much differently then now.
she just cant stand the weight she put on, so she thinks that the lower the calories the better.
ive explained everything too her over and over again but despite what i say she will do what she wants.
please keep coming with your comments because i know that what she is doing is not right but maybey if other poeple will chime in on the comments she will listen

ripped103 said:
guys, i totally agree with you, but she dont listen too me .the only reason i posted this is so she can read the same thing ive been telling her.

good luck with getting her to listen to you.. i'm dealing with the same thing....

ive explained everything too her over and over again but despite what i say she will do what she wants.

good luck with that too... lol

i know that what she is doing is not right but maybey if other poeple will chime in on the comments she will listen

and good luck with that too... is it possible we're dealing with the same woman???? lol

Alright, here's what my wife has been doing and she's getting hard as nails (abs ripped!).

1) Diet: She uses a Cyclic Ketogenic Diet
* 5 days low carb, 1 gram protein per lb of bodyweight, total calories calculated using 12 cal/lb of bodyweight.
* 2 day (usually weekend) carb up with 15 cal/lb of bodyweight as a target, and protein still at 1g/lb of bodyweight.

2) Fat burning Supplements: She runs Clenbuterol + Yohimbe for 2 weeks, then switches to Ephedra (ECA stack) & Norephedrine (NYC stack) combo for 2 weeks. Then she repeats this.

3) Muscle preserving Supplements: She uses DHEA 25mg, twice a day. She has also added in Primobolan Acetate 100mg/week as of about 2 weeks ago.

I can tell you that visually she is stunning. Harder body than I have ever seen since we've been together (more than 8 years). And this is after 2 Kids mind you. Her and I did a significant amount of research before planning this out, and I have to say the results are great. BTW, she has a thread over at the Womens anabolic forum on Superior Muscle. Check it out if you want.

Hope this helps,

DrG

goodbody good post

This is good advice from the Dr.
My wife is hotter then ever. 37 years old, mother of 3 and I can't take my eyes of her.
She runs a similair diet and thermo combination. I am a happy man
:)
KnuckleHed

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting