advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

help!! gear is causing me chronic hiccups!

s.norman

Registered
i just had my gall bladder removed b/c it was supposed to get rid of the hiccups...they gave me thorazine which is prescribed for hiccups...i get an attack at least once a week...it lasts for 3 fuckin days and water only makes it go away for 5-10 minutes and then their back...

anyone else get hiccups fromm gear?
what should i do? I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE I'M GOING TO BLOW MY BRAINS OUT!! i can't eat ofr anything-yes i lost my appetite too from this and i just lost 23lbs in 60 daysw on cycle...

WOW! That's a first brother! Sorry never heard of this happining before! Good Luck!

i just had my gall bladder removed b/c it was supposed to get rid of the hiccups...they gave me thorazine which is prescribed for hiccups...i get an attack at least once a week...it lasts for 3 fuckin days and water only makes it go away for 5-10 minutes and then their back...

what should i do? I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE I'M GOING TO BLOW MY BRAINS OUT!! i can't eat ofr anything-yes i lost my appetite too from this and i just lost 23lbs in 60 daysw on cycle...

This sounds retarded but I know how annoying the hiccups can be and I swear to you this has worked for me every single time. All I do is drink water through a paper towel. No joke, just get a glass of water, cover the top with a paper towel and drink it like you normally would. I dont know how it works, you'll have to open your mouth a different way than you normally would in order to drink it, but somehow my hiccups are gone by the end of the glass every single time. If the "gear" really is causing this then I don't know what to tell you. But I used to go insane before I found this trick. Give it a try and hopefully it will help you out.

have you checked to see if there is anything else underlying thats wrong?

My mate had liver problems caused by gear and the size his liver swelled to caused problems with his diaphragm and he had chronic hiccups. funnily enough he had his gall bladder removed a few months back as well

No solution, and I don't have time at the moment to read through it, but it doesn't sound like it's totally unique, rare for sure, but it's happened. Seems like it happens more frequently with C-Steroids, but has happned with A- gear. Just a quick look found a few possibilities. Seems like it could be neuro-related type issue. Seems most frequent with D-Bol orals, but could also involve the communication between liver and vagus nerve. I'll look closer later. GL as that would be horrible. I'm ready to shoot myself after a half-hour hiccup session.

**broken link removed**

Quick snippet.

The patient suffered intractable
hiccups postoperative day one, resistant to Thorazine. Oxandrin was discontinued
to assess the possibility of a anabolic steroid-induced singultus. The
hiccups resolved within 24 hours. This report validates the previous report on
anabolic steroids inducing hiccups and exemplifies the ability for steroids as a
class, due to there backbone structural homology, to induce function even as
competitive inhibitors.

I would take it as a warning. Health comes first; maybe even look at starting pct early and cruising clean for some time. Just my $.02.

have you checked to see if there is anything else underlying thats wrong?

My mate had liver problems caused by gear and the size his liver swelled to caused problems with his diaphragm and he had chronic hiccups. funnily enough he had his gall bladder removed a few months back as well
my bloodwork came back fine my liver was ok and i had an ultrasound done recently w/ no liver problems

This was my first thought, not only heart, but any organ, but I'm assuming if he just had gallbladder surgery they put him through a battery of tests first.
I am basing this on idea that with this many issues he's been forthright with his doctor, maybe I'm assuming too much.
i had an ultrasound that showed stones..they decided to take it out which left me still w/ hiccups/acid reflux/indigestion...i'm going back to the gaastroenterologist and get mopre testing 4 sure then i'll post results on here...i've got to get to the bottom of this loss of appetite has caused me to lose 20lbs in 6 weeks

Hate to say it. But I'd quit the gear for a while. If this is a reaction to the gear hopefully it is somewhat reversable. You could be allergic to something - even the bb or ba content in some supps. I think I heard about someone who had hiccups for years straight a while back. Just my opinion.

A quick google search:
Gave me these three sites.
**broken link removed**
relates it to the lowering of the synaptic threshold in the brainstem from steroids

**broken link removed**
An article titled: The steroid-responsive hiccup refl ex arc:
Competitive binding to the corticosteroid-receptor?

News article of Mayor getting hiccups related to steroid dosages.
High doses of steroids have created some obstacles, including persistent hiccups, that have prevented Pittsburgh Mayor Bob O'Connor from going home as soon as hoped after completing the first round of chemotherapy for primary central nervous system T-cell lymphoma, his doctors said yesterday.
Still, a brain scan done Sunday indicates the single high dose of methotrexate that the mayor got July 11 is getting rid of the unusual cancer.
Steroids' side effects keep O'Connor in the hospital

You've had (or said you've had) just about every odd side effect one can imagine.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131