over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help getting rid of Gyno from Propecia use

lookingforanedge

Registered
What should I use to try to get rid of gyno from Propecia use?

I am not on anything else and the gyno was created a few years ago and have just been living with it since then.

I want to try chemical solutions before going under the knife and get it surgically removed.

Thanks!

Hi Lookingforanedge,

Its very unlikely your gyno is related to propecia use. Propecia inhibits an enzyme called 5alpha reductase, and by doing this, prevents testosterone from being reduced (converted) to dht. Dht is what makes you loose your hair. This pathway doesn't have anything to do with testosterone being aromatized to estrogen, which is what leads to gyno.

Is there somethings else that could have caused the gyno? Have you used any prohormones or AAS? Even puberty alone can cause gyno to develop for some guys.

There are lots of good solutions for gyno, but you need to identify the cause first.

The other things I was on back then for hairloss was HGH...prolactin maybe?

I am not too familiar with the scientific mechanism with propecia but have heard anecdotal stories about gyno problems with it. Maybe I just did not understand properly.

I am not on anything else and the gyno was created a few years ago and have just been living with it since then.

I want to try chemical solutions before going under the knife and get it surgically removed.

Thanks!

Have you had any blood work to see what your natural testosterone and estrogen levels are like?

I've also read that propecia causes gyno.

I've read that estradiol can be increased on it.

Try some adex?

Thanks!

i got a slight case of gyno after taking propecia as well. i am looking for options as well.

Hi Lookingforanedge,

Its very unlikely your gyno is related to propecia use. Propecia inhibits an enzyme called 5alpha reductase, and by doing this, prevents testosterone from being reduced (converted) to dht. Dht is what makes you loose your hair. This pathway doesn't have anything to do with testosterone being aromatized to estrogen, which is what leads to gyno.

Is there somethings else that could have caused the gyno? Have you used any prohormones or AAS? Even puberty alone can cause gyno to develop for some guys.

There are lots of good solutions for gyno, but you need to identify the cause first.

gyno is a know side effect from finasteride in all drug books

It's not from increased E2 as much from competition for the ER due to co-binding factors, but it does happen.

The first step is to figure out if you have gynecomastia or pseudo-gynecomastia. The former has hard lumps in it, the latter is made up of soft fat.

It's not from increased E2 as much from competition for the ER due to co-binding factors, but it does happen.

The first step is to figure out if you have gynecomastia or pseudo-gynecomastia. The former has hard lumps in it, the latter is made up of soft fat.

Its not a super hard lump but harder in the center than around the rest of the pec or in my fat ass case breast :)

Try letro, I'm doing it myself now. I doubt it would work for full blown long time gyno. Clomid and an AI worked to get rid of flair ups before

Letro will only block about 60% of your estrogen, but nolvadex can block almost all of it, plus nolvadex especially likes breast tissue. I'd try nolvadex first, but remember, the soft stuff won't go away unless you are losing fat at the same time estrogen is being blocked. And the hard lump will go down in size somewhat but it will always be there. Once you get all the fat gone you probably won't notice the lump.

Time to get super lean imo.

Thanks, what do you mean about the soft stuff?

Letro will only block about 60% of your estrogen, but nolvadex can block almost all of it, plus nolvadex especially likes breast tissue. I'd try nolvadex first, but remember, the soft stuff won't go away unless you are losing fat at the same time estrogen is being blocked. And the hard lump will go down in size somewhat but it will always be there. Once you get all the fat gone you probably won't notice the lump.

Time to get super lean imo.

Thanks!

What is your thoughts on nolva dosage and duration to try to get rid of this?

I am going to be taking DNP as well so my goal is to get very lean.

Thanks, what do you mean about the soft stuff?

Pseudogynacomastia is the 'soft stuff' it's just fat. When you gain fat while estrogen is high you will get it. It also diets away fine, even without drugs.

Thanks!

What is your thoughts on nolva dosage and duration to try to get rid of this?

I am going to be taking DNP as well so my goal is to get very lean.

With natty test, 10mg/day would probably be fine. You are going to get an increase in testosterone from the nolva, and you will also get some rebound when you come off the nolva so be careful.

Getting lean is about lifestyle, eating habits, and exercise- in that order. DNP won't change that fact. If you ARE going to use something to accelerate fat loss, I would wait until you hit a sticking point before you add it in. Getting "beach" lean is easy when you know the basics, getting stage lean is another story.

When it comes to getting lean with diet. Any suggested threads?

Your dead wrong. Gave me gyno. Is a known side effect.

Hi Lookingforanedge,

Pseudogynacomastia is the 'soft stuff' it's just fat. When you gain fat while estrogen is high you will get it. It also diets away fine, even without drugs.

With natty test, 10mg/day would probably be fine. You are going to get an increase in testosterone from the nolva, and you will also get some rebound when you come off the nolva so be careful.

Getting lean is about lifestyle, eating habits, and exercise- in that order. DNP won't change that fact. If you ARE going to use something to accelerate fat loss, I would wait until you hit a sticking point before you add it in. Getting "beach" lean is easy when you know the basics, getting stage lean is another story.

When you say it will give me a rebound can you elaborate please. Anything I can do to counteract the rebound or avoid it?

When you say it will give me a rebound can you elaborate please. Anything I can do to counteract the rebound or avoid it?

Nolvadex will increase testosterone, testosterone is converted into estradiol, estradiol tells the body to make less testosterone. No real way to stop it, some people will say "aromasin doesn't have rebound" which is bs. Basically all you can do is taper off and make sure you don't gain fat during this time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131