over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

help guys: test e and eq dosage

deftones11

Banned
My question is what is the longest interval injection I could do without messing up my body with test e and eq. Could I go 200mg of test and 200 mg eq once every 2 weeks and get away with it? I know I should do 1-2 injections per week but Im worried I will get called on a fire and not be able to do the injection.

I do wildland firefighting and I was going to use the steroids to improve my performance and to have more energy on the line. Problem is I might be away from home for a couple weeks, so if I miss an injection will I get messed up?? Is it worth it? Can I do one injection of 200mg test e and 200mg eq once a week and then miss a week now and again?

my goal is to maintain my weight and strength when under harsh conditions. increase my rbc count to run longer and harder. also get a little leaner.

please any suggestions guys? i know it isnt the ideal way to do them. if i had the time to pump weights all the time i would but ive still got pretty good muscle mass and im a lean 200lbs.

Last edited:
Couldn't you just pre-load a couple of syringes and hide em until you get a chance to shoot? Eq stays in your system for about 14 days, test e only stays in you for about 10 days.

Couldn't you just pre-load a couple of syringes and hide em until you get a chance to shoot? Eq stays in your system for about 14 days, test e only stays in you for about 10 days.

Good suggestion. I did think of that. Also, more than likely I would be back by 10 days.....its risky though.....Im still debating it.

Good suggestion. I did think of that. Also, more than likely I would be back by 10 days.....its risky though.....Im still debating it.
I would do it if I was you, I like to keep my blood levels saturated. Just throw a shot in your cooler or lunch box:D:D

I would do it if I was you, I like to keep my blood levels saturated. Just throw a shot in your cooler or lunch box:D:D

I could do that. Or I thought put a syringe in a sunglasses case? Does it have to stay cool? Also, Im not sure how much I would take. I have qv test and qv boldenon.

If you think the longest youll be gone is just 10 days then yeah you could do it easily. By day 10 youll be feeling it a bit but at that dose it wouldnt be too bad.

I could do that. Or I thought put a syringe in a sunglasses case? Does it have to stay cool? Also, Im not sure how much I would take. I have qv test and qv boldenon.
I would load 200 of each if that's your dose, take a couple of alcohol wipes too. It doesn't need to stay cool, like Maldorf said, around day 10 if your out in the field that long, you'll start feeling it.

I would load 200 of each if that's your dose, take a couple of alcohol wipes too. It doesn't need to stay cool, like Maldorf said, around day 10 if your out in the field that long, you'll start feeling it.

Yeah, he could even go 14 days is he had to and he would still be making more gains than if he were natural. I tried EOW dosing in HRT and it wasnt god aweful, but it is certainly not ideal. You do what you have to do though. If its a risk to his job then it would be foolish to bring the steroids along on the trip, IMO.

Does it help you in getting a long run and run faster to?
I would love to have your review if you have used it?

ive only done cutting cycles a low dosages. test prop was ok once I got used to the shot pain. i did see results as far as endurance and leanness. i worked really hard though so as low as my dose was im not sure how much was the juice and how much was my training.

this time around i was going to take a little more of a long acting ester, still low dose, and i heard the eq was good for endurance and cutting. i was going to mix both in the same shot and shoot once a week. if i was forced to miss some days, it sounds like it wouldnt be that bad but trust me i dont want to be feeling like shit out on a fire line. you already feel like shit enough. i was hoping to feel strong and not feel like shit actually!

i appreciate the input guys, can we keep the info coming? its test 250 and boldenon 250. i always have trouble with CC's also. would a half a cc of both be good in the same shot, once a week?

shot

You can use the same pin and put them together no big deal at all.

ever think of using winny? its great for cardio/endurance. probably easier to take an oral everyday.

I read on the peptide forum guys are getting performance enhancement from gw 501516

hope this helps

i just finished an oral only cycle with anavar and i want to see a little more results. plus id rather do a shot once a week than put it through my liver everyday.

ever think of using winny? its great for cardio/endurance. probably easier to take an oral everyday.

I read on the peptide forum guys are getting performance enhancement from gw 501516

hope this helps

I stopped recommending winny after bad joint pain, and then tearing two ligaments completely apart in my ankle on a normal trail run. I feel it may have contributed.

I did a 20 week cycle of test/eq a while back, and enjoyed the results. Eq seemed to put good lean muscle on my body, and my cardio shot up, not sure if it was from the eq or not. I was running 400 mg a week eq, 400 mg a week test e. Once off cycle I retained more gains than when i did test alone.

I stopped recommending winny after bad joint pain, and then tearing two ligaments completely apart in my ankle on a normal trail run. I feel it may have contributed.

I did a 20 week cycle of test/eq a while back, and enjoyed the results. Eq seemed to put good lean muscle on my body, and my cardio shot up, not sure if it was from the eq or not. I was running 400 mg a week eq, 400 mg a week test e. Once off cycle I retained more gains than when i did test alone.

This is interesting. This is what I am thinking about doing. I think I have enough to run a 20 week cycle of the test e, i wont be able to run the eq that long though, only half. What is your size and build and how did your body respond to that amount? Did you get a lot larger? Or did you just get more lean and cut? You said your cardio improved so Im thinking you probably didnt gain a lot of weight on it, which is fine for what im trying to accomplish.

I don't really see you hitting performance LOSS if you go that long without. Maybe performance reversion.

With that dose and that amount of time in between shots, if you miss a shot WORST CASE you will be back where you started (performance wise).

I'd just look at it like that.

I don't think you are at a high enough dose to see negative sides from it or if you go off cold turkey. At least in the time span you are talking about.

you can easily miss a week to 10 days without ill affect.

ok. these are good things. so im thinking im going to ease into it. go 2-3 weeks on test e alone, see how i react at 250mgs. then add in the eq at 250 until i run out of it (one bottle), and then finish with the test. probably go 20 weeks and start taking my clomid at 1/2 a capsule (25mg) 2 times a day, one week after my last shot, for 3 weeks?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws