over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HELP gyno help/discharge from nipples

Fckaverage

Banned
I ran a prohormone called trenavar which converts to actual trenbolone.
There is a hard lump underneath my left nipple.... I have been taking letro 2.5mg ED... I just squeezed the lump and my nipple and yellow fluid came out my nipple... Please help what is that sht

very high likelihood you will lactate forever.

better get yourself some caber and exemestane and nolva and throw the kitchen sink at it.

Sounds like prolactin. Caber, prami, ect will help.

Do a search. There is tons of info here.

Thanks brother. What any experience what the dosage should be? I'll do a search... Prank that is.... Caber expensive man...

Thanks brother. What any experience what the dosage should be? I'll do a search... Prank that is.... Caber expensive man...

Yeah, but caber works. Try .5mg EOD or every 3rd day.

You think prami would resolve this issue or caber will be more effective

I get pharma caber... Prami, technically should work as it is the same type of drug as caber. But being that I can get pharma caber, I never used prami...

Hit up Blue Diamond for some quality Caber as soon as you READ THIS !!!

caber is expensive? having lactating nipples should motivate you to spend whatever it takes.

My endo prescribed me .5mg Caber twice a week.

$300 for 8 tabs without insurance, with my new insurance it's $3.

Someone did mentioned that a few board sponsors carry it. I checked some prices. I'd rather pay $60 for 20 tabs than $300 for 8.

Prolactin has completely destroyed my sex drive/erections/test levels/sex life. Non gear related. I got elevated levels from taking Risperdal.

I'm not sure what dose guys are taking for gear issues. I just take what my endo prescribes.

Well if I can use prami which apparently does the same thing why would I?

Prami requires you to slowly ramp up the dose or you get sick, and you may need .5-1mg a day...that high, you can also get behavioral sides. You're probably going to feel very lethargic for the time on.

Caber .5 E3D you'll get a better libido, may feel a little tired.

Prami requires you to slowly ramp up the dose or you get sick, and you may need .5-1mg a day...that high, you can also get behavioral sides. You're probably going to feel very lethargic for the time on.

Caber .5 E3D you'll get a better libido, may feel a little tired.

I've already ordered the prami... I'm hoping and praying it will help diminish this gyno....I've been reading around and I'm not sure how long I should run it?.... I guess until the gyno sides go away?...

I've already ordered the prami... I'm hoping and praying it will help diminish this gyno....I've been reading around and I'm not sure how long I should run it?.... I guess until the gyno sides go away?...

2 weeks after last sign of lump and discharge. Tapper off to avoid rebound.

Get blood work. Make sure estrogen and t3 are were it should be.

UPDATE: got a referral to remove the lump surgically. Think it's worth it? Can this guy fck the aesthetics of my chest up? Serious

GYNO

To answer to your question about you squeezing your nipple and fluid came out at this point in time you can't do much the process have begun you have now developed gyno first thing you can do to stop the growth of this is stop the cycle. Second step you can take is to large amounts of anti-estrogen drugs and this jut putting a band aid on it their will still be growth and some pain. now the third and final step is to seek medical attention from a plastic surgeon this can be costly but now with the new medical laws any pre existing medical problems you can have taken care of I know I had it done so I hope this can help you out

Fckaverage, I'm a longtime lurker here, but I'll let you in on an experience I had with a friend.

I had a friend who had ran into the same exact issue. Probably the same damn pro-hormone, he was too embarrassed to say the exact details of what he took. What I told him to do (you've been told this already):

1) Start Caber .5mg e3d. We tried Prami but it caused horrible side effects with him. Mood swings, depression, couldn't sleep, even had a few nights of him calling me with suicidal thoughts. We slowly tapered his dosage up, and followed instructions probably, and still had all those issues, and this was with properly dosed US Prami (he got a script for it) It was bad enough that I gave away the Prami I had bought for the future, and ordered him caber personally from a source (won't mention name because he is no longer here). Blue Diamond is great for it. Be smart with the prami, don't jump up quickly, follow instructions.

2) We were able to get his gyno surgery covered under his insurance last year, through BlueCross Blueshield here. I went with him to his doctors, first his primary physician to show him the gyno. He told the doctor it'd been bothering him since he was a teenager, but recently gotten worse. Obviously, he made no mention of steroids, prohormones, or anything. He was referred to another doctor in the hospital, who was able to get the surgery classified in a way to get it covered no problem.

Use the prami as soon as you get it, and consult the doctor when you can. In our situation, the Prami (he continued letro as well) almost completely eliminated the lumps for him. But since it was covered and cost him nothing out of pocket, he had the surgery done anyway. Aesthetically, after healing, he looked back to normal. No bad scars or anything from the surgery.

Good luck!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar