over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HELP I HURT MYSELF

PIPEDREAM

Newbies
Ok I Had my back snap and pulled something on a squat today. Im 2 days into my 2nd cycle per alins cycle 750test, 400deca and 30mg dbol, 10 nolv, and .25mg armd. I was told by my doc. to take it easy for 2-4 weeks. Should I stop with my cycle as I have just started and continue as I will not be able to push or work out and I.m afraid of putting on fat and not muscle. I have no problem with putting on weight without any cycle its my genetics.
Please any imput A.S.A.P.

Just fucked my back up myself recently as well. I pulled the shit out of it at the insertion of the erector on the left side. It hurts to stand straight, twist and of course squatting is out. Like you, I hurt it doing squats. It hasn't stopped me though. Yesterday, I did 10 sets of seated leg press with 20-30 reps per set. Pumped the hell out of my quads and they're nice and sore today. For back, I've been doing seated rows (where you have the pad against your chest) and pull ups. There's always ways to work around your injuries. If I stopped working out every time I got injured, well, I'd never work out.

Never stop

I will always work through as I'm addicted to working out. But should I stop my cycle as I will not be able to really push 100%/
This is my 3rd day on.

I wouldn't stop it, but that's just me. You can still train hard, maybe not as hard as normal, but definitely hard enough to gain. Of course, I don't really believe in ever going completely off for any reason as long as your internal health is good.

I can say from personal experience dont fuck with back injuries. I have a herniated disc in my back and have had it for years. It acts up now and then and I have been a dumbass in the past an pushed. The last few times what happened was I ended up screwing it up worse and ended up missing 2 months of squats deads etc. instead of a few. I personally dont know if I will ever do a squat or dead again now that i am in my 30s. It always seems like I am playing with fire when I do in regards to my back.

bigp3 said:
I can say from personal experience dont fuck with back injuries. I have a herniated disc in my back and have had it for years. It acts up now and then and I have been a dumbass in the past an pushed. The last few times what happened was I ended up screwing it up worse and ended up missing 2 months of squats deads etc. instead of a few. I personally dont know if I will ever do a squat or dead again now that i am in my 30s. It always seems like I am playing with fire when I do in regards to my back.

Agree with that bro...as a stupid youth(I was 22), many years ago, trained through back pain on lots of motrin...ended up masking a herniated disc injury and it ruptured, needing back surgery and lots of time off...bottom line listen to pain, your body is talking to you, your in pain for a reason

I would probably stop the cycle if I was only 2-3 days into it. No need for PCT at this point and it's better to be safe with your back than sorry later. Just my opinion.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws