over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HELP!!! injection site Red and swole

bigarms

Registered
Can any one tell me what is happening before I lose it. The injection site from my last shot is now red and swelling fast. It started about 3 days after injecting. I am just starting a cycle but scared to go on with this stuff. I am using a good supplied QV Enanthate 250 and injected 1.5 cc into my upper leg/ thigh area, around the hip. The area is hot to the touch and hurts like I had used T400......geting scared.

That is what I thought .....but what do I tell him or just say I don't know. Is there anything over the counter that will work or just penicillin.

I there any way to prevent it next time.....should I lay off until this clears.

Thanks

could be a reaction to the benzyl alcohol I sometimes get them. Give it a couple days as will prob go down , get some anti-inflamatories. If doesn't start get better in couple more days go see doc

bigarms is it the 50ml bottle? I just finished some Qv enanthate in the 50ml had the same thing happen the first week then no problems by the 2 1/2 week mark it was really kicking in very good product ,I always have my fiance give me the "death rub" as I like to call it basically she just uses her fingers like a deep tissue massage to really disperse the injection makes a world of difference hurts like hell though you shouldnt have any problems in a few more days.

happend to me several times. This is something I recomend for alot of things cause it works everytime. at least for me, Echinachea. It's a natural antibiotic. start with 2 everyhour for 3 hrs then 1 every hr for 4-6hrs. good luck the problem is most likely not that serious.

Armageddon said:
happend to me several times. This is something I recomend for alot of things cause it works everytime. at least for me, Echinachea. It's a natural antibiotic. start with 2 everyhour for 3 hrs then 1 every hr for 4-6hrs. good luck the problem is most likely not that serious.

Good advice. Also use a heating pad in the area and massage. It might hurt, but really rub it out. If there is oil in the area this well help disperse it and make the swelling go down.

Here is my way of dealing with it (the soreness) when I take lotsa sust or T-400: I take my loaded dart and put it under hot tap water for a minute. Take the poke, but do it slowly. Afterwards, massage it deeply for 5 min. Then take a hot shower, still sorta massaging the area. Dry off and apply either ICY HOT or TIGER BALM to the area.. I do this and there is no pain.

GO TO THE DOCTOR

IT COULD BE CELLULITIS AND YOULL NEED ANTIBIOTICS OR YOU WILL LOSE MUSCLE TISSUE FROM DAMAGE FROM THE INFECTION. YES YOU CAN WAIT, RUB IT, ETC..., BUT DONT CHANCE IT.

I've had the BA reaction and I think its hard to tell if thats what it is or infection - I would agree with big Phil - go to a doc! Its not worth the downside if it is an infection. And antibiotics will probably take care of it if it pretty easily if it is. If you're worried about what to tell the doc, insurance issues, etc. and if you can spare a few bucks just go to a "doc in the box" and give them a phony name and pay them in cash. Exam and some antibiotics won't break the bank, and unless you use insurance or write a check docs don't require ID. At least not here in Atlanta. That way it won't affect your ins. BTW - just the BA stuff can swell up, get red, hot, and hurt like a mofo - I just got over some from some crude susp - but like Phil says it could just as easily be an infection which could really fuck you up if it is, and is also easy to take care of if it is - so go to doc.

You may even get a little sick and feverish. But if you or any buddies have some antibiotics lying around take some. Add some yougart or acidophillus to you diet if you use antibiotics also.
Let us know what happens bro...if its simply BA reaction it will
go away after about 4-5 days.

Hey everyone thanks for the good advice. I went ahead an saw a doctor and he gave me some antibiotics for the inflamation. It is much better and the redness has started to go away.

That is the first time I have had any problems with an infection. I don't believe it was caused from the needle or the bottle....could it have been from a reaction. I have used QV before and it was not the first load from this bottle. I just can't put my finger on what caused the problem.

I'm going to assume that you cleaned the area with a swab before the shot.

Anyway now you have the AB's make sure you get a refill and then if it happens again you know what to do

Boing "the English_Bulldog"

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity