over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help: Lethargic, no energy, tired...

It's not a tiny dose but it's not that serious. You do realize the wide range of doses people use right? Nevermind a national show, there's plenty of guys on more than that just trying to be the best in their gym lol.

Im well aware..and its fucking pathetic to be honest. If you have shit genetics dont compete.

130 g of carbs will put you in that misery. Have you survived on low carbs before?
T3 also is a big one. I'd lower the dose or drop it

And that's not a lot of gear. The Tren isn't causing this.. I love Tren

Im well aware..and its fucking pathetic to be honest. If you have shit genetics dont compete.

Encouraging guys to keep health and longevity in mind is fine, but bashing someone because they use more gear than you believe to be necessary? :naughty:

Do you have any issues with sleep apnea that you know of? This can play a big role in something like this!

Do you have any issues with sleep apnea that you know of? This can play a big role in something like this!

I have sleep apnea and probably only sleep about 5 hrs/night so I can relate. Using the CPAP helps a lot, I just need to get mine fixed lol.

Id suggest replacing your fats with mct oil or raw coconut oil. Just add them to your meals. Really gets rid of the fatigue. Might want to use straight mct as its effects are much stronger so you will do fine with much less. Look for craprylic and capric acid. Dont be shy with it.

I know you said "during the day" you feel like bad and lack of motivation... Is there a certain time of the day you really notice it??
This could relate to meal timing. Also, could relate to when you eat your carbs. If you have meals without carbs, you could try switching meals around so that you're eating a carb meal in the prime time of noticing lack of motivation, energy, and lethargy.

Just from you saying after a refeed you feel refueled and full of energy, I would say that this is related to your nutrition and macros.

I would bet its diet related since on SAT you feel great. I would add more complex carbs to your diet.

Yea I agree here^. He says he feels "brilliant" on Saturdays when he eats more carbs... So it's obviously somthing to do with that.

I've dropped the prop now, as didn't see any point with the test E

I've been running the T3 for about 10 weeks, and only recently noticed issues, I did wonder about the calories, as I feel like a new man if I have a refeed...

Anyway, after loads of consideration and looking back at my history, as this isn't the first time this has happened... It always seems to be when I add or increase pasteurised egg whites.... I recently had them every morning, whereas before I wasn't and I believe I may have some kind of intolerance to them, and this is causing the fatigue and tiredness....

So far so good, still feel tired, but do not have the serious fatigue at the minute, maybe it because im not as depleted as i get towards the end of the week...

Will monitor it :)

Thanks for all your responses

Actually there is no point but some guys don't have a clue what goes on behind the scenes. Most guys are not going into shows on 600mg aas at all... far far from it. Plus if some are great on them. I have heard many stories about certain trainers but it's not my place to say.

As others have stated it is mainly diet reated. But the drugs can have an effect too. Maybe you should incorporate some carb cycling and a few higher days. A few espressos won't hurt either.

It's 99% the tren! If I use more than 2 months at a decent dose,I feel like I can sleep ALL day and even withe the acetate Ester it takes a long time to recover.Drop the tren lower your test to like 250-500mg add in eq or primo at a low dose and cruise for awhile and get blood work done,if your in a state that let's you go to a private lab

Ripped what is the highest tren dose you have ever run?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws