over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help me decipher my buddys TRT doctors care plan

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok so my buddy went through one of those Florida TRT clinics. 32 yr old, labs came back around 450. So they started him on this

Test cyp…200mg a week….ok here’s the bizzare fuckery

Twice a week he is to take 3 capsules of a blend of 45mg clomid+0.5 arimidex I guess they compounded.

Why first off…that seems pretty aggressive AI regimen for a lean 32yr old….and 150mg clomid twice a week….whyyyy?

The only thing I can think of is to MAYBE keep sperm count up and balls more fluffy?

Wouldn’t HCG be a better choice?

Also I told him if he does agree to that cocktail, I said start with like ONE cap EOD…

Oh lastly…15mg ipamorelin+15mg semamoralin is $1,400 dollars 😂😂😂

I said how about you let me get you 800iu of hgh instead lol

Compounding pharmacies no longer can work with HCG

I’d have him ask for kisspeptin

Ok so my buddy went through one of those Florida TRT clinics. 32 yr old, labs came back around 450. So they started him on this

Test cyp…200mg a week….ok here’s the bizzare fuckery

Twice a week he is to take 3 capsules of a blend of 45mg clomid+0.5 arimidex I guess they compounded.

Why first off…that seems pretty aggressive AI regimen for a lean 32yr old….and 150mg clomid twice a week….whyyyy?

The only thing I can think of is to MAYBE keep sperm count up and balls more fluffy?

Wouldn’t HCG be a better choice?

Also I told him if he does agree to that cocktail, I said start with like ONE cap EOD…

Oh lastly…15mg ipamorelin+15mg semamoralin is $1,400 dollars 😂😂😂

I said how about you let me get you 800iu of hgh instead lol
Is it possible the 3 capsules contain a total of 45mg clomid and .5mg arimidex ? That would make more sense

I'd point your friend in a better direction. Trt clinics are just a money grab and using clomid... you'd have to literally put a gun to my head to make me take that shit.

Almost stroked out when i read the peptides price

unless he’s got a job where he needs a script, get him signed up here and tell him to take control of his own shit

If he's in Florida there are a ton of options and this protocol is fucked up. I recommend Defy Medical. Is he looking for legit TRT or TRT plus/optimization? A true TRT plan would usually be 100-150mg/ Test Cyp. No Ai. No HCG unless he needs a feritility protocol. If running TRT plus he could jump up to 200mg/wk or more but at some point may need an AI. Probably not, but some people are unique. Either way I recommend a different clinic.

Is it possible the 3 capsules contain a total of 45mg clomid and .5mg arimidex ? That would make more sense

Man I’m not sure, I read the “care plan” 3 times and I cannot decipher which way it is….

But yea, your example makes more sense

If he's in Florida there are a ton of options and this protocol is fucked up. I recommend Defy Medical. Is he looking for legit TRT or TRT plus/optimization? A true TRT plan would usually be 100-150mg/ Test Cyp. No Ai. No HCG unless he needs a feritility protocol. If running TRT plus he could jump up to 200mg/wk or more but at some point may need an AI. Probably not, but some people are unique. Either way I recommend a different clinic.

Here’s the problem….his wife has this thing in her head it has to be all legal to a T.

Idk maybe she found Jesus. When they got married he was a combat medic on a gram of shit 🤷‍♂️

He’s looking for a little TRT plus….likes to CrossFit, likes the idea of 200mg a week

well call me cheap but im not doing business with anyone that does not take and file insurance, if no insurance i would find a very good source, hcg can be had from overseas pharm for cheap, all that other high dollar shit can be gotten elsewhere, and by the way he may very well not even need an AI.

Look at E2 scores
Sex Hormone Bind Globulin score
Albumin score

He’s looking for a little TRT plus….likes to CrossFit, likes the idea of 200mg a week
Defy will let you go pretty high and they are good doctors. I would like to see his TT, FT, E2, SHBG, DHT, TSH, LH, FSH before starting. That would help determine dosage and whether he is primary or secondary. Either way, he needs a new clinic.

Mine still does..got a bottle from them yesterday.

I’m in Texas too brother
No shit?

I use envizion and HGH plus out of Florida and they both are saying HCG and TB500 are no longer compoundable

This is standard TRT clinic bullshit. My buddy runs one. They charge $350 a month for the exact protocol above and they have hundreds of moronic nitwits paying it. Also as stated above compound pharmacies can no longer provide HCG so this is their lame back up with Clomid. Honestly the entire thing is asinine and just one more example of how garbage our healthcare industry is. Oh and don’t even get me started on these clinics and peptides…

This is standard TRT clinic bullshit. My buddy runs one. They charge $350 a month for the exact protocol above and they have hundreds of moronic nitwits paying it. Also as stated above compound pharmacies can no longer provide HCG so this is their lame back up with Clomid. Honestly the entire thing is asinine and just one more example of how garbage our healthcare industry is. Oh and don’t even get me started on these clinics and peptides…
Shit man, I barely pay that a year for mine

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner