over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help me design my second blast!

I think the test at 400-500 sounds good wth the gh

I know you said ur 50yrs old but to lean up I would add clen and some mast prop. Just my 2 cents

Good luck brother

You should never blast more than 8 weeks, especially at age 50. I would just come down to 70mg per week for 8 weeks and after the 8 weeks on 70mg go back to 150mg but not longer than 8 weeks. Before using HGH I would suggest the have a test for IGF- 1 level, if is in good range than you don`t need to use any HGH, I am 65 and and never used HGH, the test will increase your IGF-1 slightly also. You don`t need to use 400mg , believe me.

First thanks everyone for the advise here. Yeah I know, age 50 second blast, but I've been in the gym since I was 14. I'm not pro, but always pumped iron hardcore all my life and about 4 years ago, shit just stopped processing, felt flat and decided it was time to stop the aging process. :D Best I can anyhow. Most people all my life thought I cycled, never did, actually have waited until I went on TRT, so I could run a few blasts per year without dreading a shut down. I ain't your run of the mill 50 year old geezer. I've trained hard all my life. So I think I can run a few things for another 10 years or so and get away with it.

To the post above, no way I'd drop to just 70mg per week. Why do you suggest that? All my labs are optimal and I feel great currently holding my test about 900 with HGH along side my Test, has my about where I want to be. I'll more than likely just up the T for a few doses here and there to like 200-250 and drop back down to where I am now. And I've been running 2IU's of HGH for four months already with great results. But I'm going to take 6 weeks off here in another two months to avoid immunity.

Last edited:
First thanks everyone for the advise here. Yeah I know, age 50 second blast, but I've been in the gym since I was 14. I'm not pro, but always pumped iron hardcore all my life and about 4 years ago, shit just stopped processing, felt flat and decided it was time to stop the aging process. :D Best I can anyhow. Most people all my life thought I cycled, never did, actually have waited until I went on TRT, so I could run a few blasts per year without dreading a shut down. I ain't your run of the mill 50 year old geezer. I've trained hard all my life. So I think I can run a few things for another 10 years or so and get away with it.

To the post above, no way I'd drop to just 70mg per week. Why do you suggest that? All my labs are optimal and I feel great currently holding my test about 900 with HGH along side my Test, has my about where I want to be. I'll more than likely just up the T for a few doses here and there to like 200-250 and drop back down to where I am now. And I've been running 2IU's of HGH for four months already with great results. But I'm going to take 6 weeks off here in another two months to avoid immunity.

The reason is to drop to 70mg is to give time your system to restore sensitivity to androgen. When you inject more than 50 to 70mg per week for longer than 8 weeks you will be less sensitive to androgen. By doing this back and fort you never have to increase your blasting over 150mg per week. To much androgen will suppress your hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis function. I been involved in bodybuilding for over 48 years, did compete till age 51. Hormones are fantastic for longevity, if is used smart, but growth factors are even more important.

When we get older our growth factor production becomes reduced at a greater rate than other hormones, so check your IGF-1 level, if is to low than 1.5 to 2 IU HGH is very safe, however it will convert to 1 growth factor only to IGF-1 which is good, but our body need many other growth factors to stimulate the division of mature cells and help to decrease the mortality of older cells, and to assist the body in normalizing numerous cellular processes. I am 65, in my opinion you still young, so just lat you know that life is is still beautiful after 65, long as you take care your health.

You don`t have to follow my protocol, just trying to help.

Blast... something like 200mg test and 200mg mast. With 2-3iu hgh per day.

Cruise... 100-150mg test per week

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner