over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help me design my second blast!

dale338

Registered
currently Age 50, about one year into TRT, run HGH 2iu a day, I use HCG when get embarrassed of my nuts being too small, then cut it off. I eat clean, but could lose a few in body fat, I am currently on about 150mg per week of Test-C and that hold me around 880-950 and I take 1mg of arimidex weekly keeping my estrogen at around 20. My history is when I started TRT, i started with a blast of 12 weeks about 400mg of Test C only. I got some good gains, struggled keeping E in check and my libido was bad. I have my libido back, so hopefully don't want to kill it. All my labs are currently optimal.

At my age, I want to keep this cycle safe, nothing too crazy, but I'd like a little more than I got from the last. I do not want to bloat up. I hate that look and it does me no good. I'd like to lean out some even while blasting and become more vascular. I've been on HGH for 4 months now, so I feel it's a good time to hit it.

Ideally, I'd like a good libido boost, lean out some and not give myself anxiety or bloat etc. Something I can come off of and go right back into my cruise.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated based on all factors above.

Last edited:
currently Age 50, about one year into TRT, run HGH 2iu a day, I use HCG when get embarrassed of my nuts being too small, then cut it off. I eat clean, but could lose a few in body fat, I am currently on about 150mg per week of Test-C and that hold me around 880-950 and I take 1mg of arimidex weekly keeping my estrogen at around 20. My history is when I started TRT, i started with a blast of 12 weeks about 400mg of Test C only. I got some good gains, struggled keeping E in check and my libido was bad. I have my libido back, so hopefully don't want to kill it. All my labs are currently optimal.

At my age, I want to keep this cycle safe, nothing too crazy, but I'd like a little more than I got from the last. I do not want to bloat up. I hate that look and it does me no good. I'd like to lean out some even while blasting and become more vascular. I've been on HGH for 4 months now, so I feel it's a good time to hit it.

Ideally, I'd like a good libido boost, lean out some and not give myself anxiety or bloat etc. Something I can come off of and go right back into my cruise.

I'd just go back to 400mg test a week and add 200mg masteron to that

Since you know you struggle keep estrogen in check at 400mg of test, I would do 250-300mg of test to give you a boost, and add some mild anabolic in there like anavar or primobolan to harden up with minimal sides...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I'd just go back to 400mg test a week and add 200mg masteron to that

I like test and mass too....but keep in mind that the OP is 50 years old so prostate issues might be of some concern here

200mg test cyp /week
200mg mast e /week
700mg primo /week
2.5iu GH /day
50mg Ostarine /day

BLAST OFF D00000D!!!!!!

200mg test cyp /week
200mg mast e /week
700mg primo /week
2.5iu GH /day
50mg Ostarine /day

BLAST OFF D00000D!!!!!!
Havr you ran ostarine that high before? If so what was it like?

Havr you ran ostarine that high before? If so what was it like?

I did a run with 3 bottles of it this year. I started with 25mg/day and was fine, bumped to 35mg/day and got a wicked headache that persisted for multiple days. Went back down to 25mg/day for a couple weeks then slowly bumped the dose up until I finally achieved 50mg/day. Moral of story I think it is important (like many other PEDs) to slowly up dosage and not jump in at high doses.

50mg/day is amazing....on days I am training I will take it 1 hour before working out (along with injectable curcumin) and it DEFINITELY boosts performance. I think it has helped with some nagging injuries too. It gives that 3D look that orals give you.

50 years old, 2nd cycle, and recommendations for 1100mgs to lean out a little lol

I like test and mass too....but keep in mind that the OP is 50 years old so prostate issues might be of some concern here

I didn't even notice that he said he was 50

50 years old, 2nd cycle, and recommendations for 1100mgs to lean out a little lol

lol....who blasts to lean out a little anyways? I have literally never heard of anybody blasting a ton of steroids for the sole goal of just leaning out....if that is the only goal then TRT or a little bit above and caloric deficit with a little GH is the best idea wouldn't you say?

I was just tossing out my favorite kind of cycle, high anabolic and lowish androgen + GH. :cool:

lol....who blasts to lean out a little anyways? I have literally never heard of anybody blasting a ton of steroids for the sole goal of just leaning out....if that is the only goal then TRT or a little bit above and caloric deficit with a little GH is the best idea wouldn't you say?

I was just tossing out my favorite kind of cycle, high anabolic and lowish androgen + GH. :cool:

The only time I "blast" is when preparing for a show and even then it's a gradual increase in drugs so the calories don't have to be reduced nearly as much

.. I hear all types of things on here lol... yes to me, he didn't say anything about wanting to grow ...just said nothing crazy, libido boost, and lean out a little.. i don't know why you would need anything over trt for that, just clean up the diet.... if anything a blast for me at 50yo would maybe be 250-300mg test tops w 25mg proviron if I'm not having prostate issues then... idk, lotta the older guys (and younger guys) who aren't worried about getting bigger look great on low doses... little gh added even better... maybe some prov for the libido... i don't make recs, but thats what id do;)

:headbang: agree

We tell ourselves stories in order to live.

The future always looks good when we are past our ‘prime’ because no one remembers the past.

.. I hear all types of things on here lol... yes to me, he didn't say anything about wanting to grow ...just said nothing crazy, libido boost, and lean out a little.. i don't know why you would need anything over trt for that, just clean up the diet.... if anything a blast for me at 50yo would maybe be 250-300mg test tops w 25mg proviron if I'm not having prostate issues then... idk, lotta the older guys (and younger guys) who aren't worried about getting bigger look great on low doses... little gh added even better... maybe some prov for the libido... i don't make recs, but thats what id do;)

Very good recommendation. Do you think for older guys primo is a no-go? Primo doses are higher than for instance deca or tren doses but the total impact on the cardiovascular system, brain, etc is greatly reduced compared to the stronger androgens (in my experience thus far and according to some discussions with people I really trust). I'm 35 so I have to (/want to) start thinking like an older guy sooner rather than later...

Would 400mg of primo be more in line with what an older guy trying to maintain health would use (slowly escalating up to that dosage like you recommend)? I just have minimal primo experience but thus far 500mg/week and 700mg/week seem to have non-existent side effects (I haven't checked PSA yet though which is what is in the back of my head as a possible "deal breaker" for primo use).

:headbang: agree

We tell ourselves stories in order to live.

The future always looks good when we are past our ‘prime’ because no one remembers the past.
Damn.........so true......moment of zen received, Sensei :cool:

Last edited:
Very good recommendation. Do you think for older guys primo is a no-go? Primo doses are higher than for instance deca or tren doses but the total impact on the cardiovascular system, brain, etc is greatly reduced compared to the stronger androgens (in my experience thus far and according to some discussions with people I really trust). I'm 35 so I have to (/want to) start thinking like an older guy sooner rather than later...

Would 400mg of primo be more in line with what an older guy trying to maintain health would use (slowly escalating up to that dosage like you recommend)? I just have minimal primo experience but thus far 500mg/week and 700mg/week seem to have non-existent side effects (I haven't checked PSA yet though which is what is in the back of my head as a possible "deal breaker" for primo use).

Damn.........so true......moment of zen received, Sensei :cool:

I think at low doses for long periods of time your body does best with what it produces naturally- test and gh... I think people use way too much and way too many compounds that aren't needed trying to fix subpar diets/training programs... if you aren't LEAN, its not "take xyz" esp at 50+ ...1st thing should be diet at that age... no-one even asked this gentleman what kind of diet he was using when referring to leaning out on cycle.... i mean, whats his macros? does he eat donuts and coffee 3x day and is 15% bf? is he 10%? is he 230lbs? 150lbs? ...all i heard was just "i want to lean out a lil, don't want to bloat, and lil libido rise" ...

I think at low doses for long periods of time your body does best with what it produces naturally- test and gh... I think people use way too much and way too many compounds that aren't needed trying to fix subpar diets/training programs... if you aren't LEAN, its not "take xyz" esp at 50+ ...1st thing should be diet at that age... no-one even asked this gentleman what kind of diet he was using when referring to leaning out on cycle.... i mean, whats his macros? does he eat donuts and coffee 3x day and is 15% bf? is he 10%? is he 230lbs? 150lbs? ...all i heard was just "i want to lean out a lil, don't want to bloat, and lil libido rise" ...

:yeahthat:

OP - It would be helpful to post up your stats, diet and current training plan and pic if possible. I am sure you will get the best advice from guys like Pit and a few other vets.

You should never blast more than 8 weeks, especially at age 50. I would just come down to 70mg per week for 8 weeks and after the 8 weeks on 70mg go back to 150mg but not longer than 8 weeks. Before using HGH I would suggest the have a test for IGF- 1 level, if is in good range than you don`t need to use any HGH, I am 65 and and never used HGH, the test will increase your IGF-1 slightly also. You don`t need to use 400mg , believe me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear