over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help me dial in my diet so I can cook my whole weeks of food tomorrow please

STUDENT

Registered
Guys, Im not studying to be a math mayor so all this simple math is making my head hurt =/

Throughout the week, in beginners section I asked if people could help me put together a strict diet so that I can be 100% in training and most importantly my diet. Woodwise ESPECIALLY helped out in teaching me about macros and what the kcals per gram is ... but we were doing the whole thing based at 165 lbs which is not my lbm it is my actual weight.

I went to the gym and a personal trainer hooked it up with a 3 point body fat measurement.
Here are my stats ... I am 21 years old, I weigh 165 maybe 2 lbs less, my lbm is 125 and I am a tubby 24% body fat =O I have platued here from a former 200lbs.

for breakfast I'm having eggs and spinach
protein= 250 grams or 2 x my lbm 125 = 1000 calories split into 3 tub wears comes out to a little less then 8oz. of chicken
carbs idk why i keep getting the same at 250 grams or .5 cups of brown rice

fats all i know is to keep it under 50 grams but man Ive researched what foods and it looks like avocdo and nuts are the go to things

I know this is all a mess but I went and bought 3 tuba-wears per day to cook my entire weeks meals

also where do all the salads and veggies come into play here

If anyone could help I would really appreciate it, I am fine eating the same thing everyday to be healthy and drop my bf

any corrections and suggestions are well welcomed by everyone thank you.

One word: Research

Not trying to be smart but its the absolute truth

No I agree, im not trying to be lazy and do all the research Im really swamped with homework at the moment which is why I was hoping to have someone kinda help me out .. Im in a hurry because I wanted to cook everything tomorrow, but its all good ill research when I get the time, Ill just eat proper and dial in a legit diet when I'm not so balled up in school work.

What are you trying to do cut fat? Build muscle? Without flaming you you seem to just want someone to do all the work for you. Without going into detail ill give you a lil bit of info. Find out what your caloric maintenence is roughly. Add 500 calories a day if youre trying to gain. Drop 500 if youre trying to cut and see how that goes. Make sure your protein is atleast 1G per pound of BF. Make sure you get atleast 50grams of healthy fat and fill the rest with carbs. I am of the opinion it really doesnt matter what foods you eat to get to these goals but If you want to be healthy get them from healthy sources.

No I agree, im not trying to be lazy and do all the research Im really swamped with homework at the moment which is why I was hoping to have someone kinda help me out .. Im in a hurry because I wanted to cook everything tomorrow, but its all good ill research when I get the time, Ill just eat proper and dial in a legit diet when I'm not so balled up in school work.

What are you in a hurry for..? This isn't a race.. Take your time.. Read up..

-Bottom line is calculate your EER for basics.. Then google macronutrient breakdowns for your goal.. This is the most simplistic explanation.. While at the same time with many variables..

What are your Macros per meal? For example, mine now (cutting): 45 Pro/35 Carb /15 Fat

Simple answer?

Make all your chicken and rice for the week, based on how many times average you eat per week and put it in the fridge.

One tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil has 14-15 grams of fat. Have a little less than a tablespoon per meal. Avocado and nuts are good too, as you said.

One Cup of Brocolli per meal. About (5oz) = about 50 calories or 12.5 grams of carbs. So add those cals to your carb macro, if you're being exact.

Boring, but easy for one week. Figure out different foods for the next week and do the same. Example, Lean Pork and some other green veggie.

I'd figure out macros per meal though. And eat those macros when you're hungry...so you may have some food left or need to cook at the end of the week.

"Macros per day" may end up being more than you need...or less, depending on hunger and your goal.

I guess I am rushing a little to fast, from the research I have done I have seen the 40 p 40 c 20 f ,25 p 55c 20 f I just don't know which is best at the moment but ill read up

I have an idea of what I am going to eat, I'm using scoobyworkshop.com calorie calculator and I'm tracking my meals on some apps

To be brutally honest with you being 21 years old and 165 lbs at 24% bodyfat your genetically fucked. Forget about the gym and study your ass off so you can make as much money as possible in life because your going to need it. Remember this is Promuscle forum not I'm small and fat so please help me with free dieting advice. . . . .

To be brutally honest with you being 21 years old and 165 lbs at 24% bodyfat your genetically fucked. Forget about the gym and study your ass off so you can make as much money as possible in life because your going to need it. Remember this is Promuscle forum not I'm small and fat so please help me with free dieting advice. . . . .

wtf? ill show you results when i get under 12 %body fat,how ever long it takes ill get there. i thought this was an advice forum

Last edited:
I don't mean to sound rude but 24% at 165 does seem a little odd unless you are 5' tall. 24% is pretty high.
If you are aiming to drop bf I would be focusing on consuming carbs only pre, during and post training. The rest of the time I would be limiting carbs and keeping to minimum

Also forgot to mention, ensure your training is high intensity and plenty of cardio

wtf? ill show you results when i get under 12 body fat,how ever long it takes ill get there. i thought this was an advice forum

One thing i will say is its going to be very hard to lose that sort of body fat with such a low lean mass. You should be able to recomop somewhat with your stats. Ie hold weight while gaining muscle and loosing fat. If you've got 125 lean mass and you lose some of that cutting yourself going to look terrible and skinny fat. you need a good squat based strength routine and a really good high protein high nutrient moderate calorie diet. I'm assuming being student funds might be somewhat scarce but if you can afford it id hire phil Hernon as he's cheap and will give you both training and diet advice. If you can't afford that head over to starting strength or strong lifts and check them out. Basicly focus on getting your squats up to 300lb for reps and other compound lifts up and eat just enough to do it . Your be bigger stronger and leaner. If you try to cut further you'll be small weak and still fat

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

What kind of terrible advise is this? Almost all the time starting point has absolutely nothing to do with the response to training, diet, and gear. You don't know his background, medical history, or anything, yet he is doomed from the beginning because he is a overweight and under muscled 21 year old. Does he have a less than ideal starting point, sure. But unless you are absolutely beyond genetically limited (which he is not), you can build a better physique than 90% of people around given years of hard training, smart dieting, and just plain fucking wanting it so bad that you will put in the time and research it takes -not matter how much- to get there.

Next time keep that garbage advise to yourself.

wtf? ill show you results when i get under 12 %body fat,how ever long it takes ill get there. i thought this was an advice forum

You do need to do more research and come back with a more specific diet question instead of "design me a diet please" ;however, this is a forum where you can get great advise so ignore that stupid comment.

Last edited:
Hey bro, check out the articles section of the forum. There a
Is some great advice to be found. Big A has an article about dieting down for a show that has a workout and diet plan. Good luck!

i am basically eating this this week

meal 1
morning 2 whole eggs 1 egg white with spinach,
1 scoop of protein ( it has 32 g of protein) my protein is pro7

meals 2-5 are the same in 4oz chicken breasts, 1 handful of salad, 4 oz of string cheese

besides that I take c3 pre work out and creatin, for post have 1 scoop protein and 1 scoop creatine.

Im am only 1 day in and I feel great with energy and lifts, I drink plenty of water, I only sleep like 5-6 hours but I'm feeling good.

My goals are to gain mass and loose my belly

any suggestions?

Take a look at a couple book. Short fast easy reads and you can download to your phone for really cheap from amazon

Fat Loss 101: Intermittent Fasting Simplified
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AYPQW1W/ref=oh_d__o02_details_o02__i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1"]Amazon.com: Fat Loss 101: Intermittent Fasting Simplified eBook: Andrew Ferreira: Kindle Store@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/518mTfa4qxL.@@AMEPARAM@@518mTfa4qxL[/ame]

Intermittent Feast: An Evolutionary & Scientific Approach to Weight Loss
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AD95JVI/ref=oh_d__o01_details_o01__i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1"]Intermittent Feast: An Evolutionary & Scientific Approach to Weight Loss: Nate Miyaki: Amazon.com: Kindle Store@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41PWtqsUQ2L.@@AMEPARAM@@41PWtqsUQ2L[/ame]

These will go over macros and good nutrition as well as a better way to eat that, even if you don't eat perfectly, will help you change your body composistion.

i am basically eating this this week

meal 1
morning 2 whole eggs 1 egg white with spinach,
1 scoop of protein ( it has 32 g of protein) my protein is pro7

meals 2-5 are the same in 4oz chicken breasts, 1 handful of salad, 4 oz of string cheese

besides that I take c3 pre work out and creatin, for post have 1 scoop protein and 1 scoop creatine.

Im am only 1 day in and I feel great with energy and lifts, I drink plenty of water, I only sleep like 5-6 hours but I'm feeling good.

My goals are to gain mass and loose my belly

any suggestions?

I think I have just ate your whole days meals in one go :D Gain mass... maybe if you weigh about 90 pounds.

Ok so I just read it properly and you are 24% bf... no mass building for you then... cut down your bf before trying to gain any real mass. You will look bigger and better the lower you get your bf anyway.

Generally I would have most of your carbs around training (sweet potatoes, rice, pasta, pineapple etc). Every other meal I would have a lean protein source with lots of veg/salad. Get a good range of veg so your plates of food are colourful and appealing. No string cheese every meal. Add some fruits in... ideally low cal ones such as blueberries, raspberries etc. Breakfast could be 3 whole eggs with the spinach and maybe some fruit. Very simple but with time and effort you will look and feel great :)

Last edited:
Hey bro, check out the articles section of the forum. There a
Is some great advice to be found. Big A has an article about dieting down for a show that has a workout and diet plan. Good luck!

Good point just do Big A's pre contest diet. I think it's only 9 weeks long anyway. You should at least cut that bf in half naturally with that diet.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws