over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

** Help me Finalize my Summer cutting/recomp Cycle.... Test/Primo/Tbol/var ! **

stagex

Newbies
I have been reading so much and researching the last few months and I think I’m pretty set on this
But want some final input before I pull the trigger on the order.
I’ve been playing with weights for a while now, Since I was 17. But never took training seriously…
The last 2 years this has become my life. I haven’t skipped a beat’. The longest I’ve been out of the gym
Is maybe 3 days. And that’s if I’m sick or on vacation lol. With this said Maybe I will take a 1 week break before I start the cycle.

Cycle history : I have only done a oral/ph (diesel 2.0). so you can say this is my first cycle?

25yrs old (as of 4/29)
5’9
185 lbs
15%bf (I will be 10-12% by the time I start the cycle)

Estimating to start the cycle mid may.

Cycle Goal/expectations:
Just want to be as lean/dry/ripped as possible throughout these summer months.
Gain some lean quality mass (nothing major), while dipping into a single digit bf %.
So I put together this cycle with these goals in mind, and trying to steer away from
Water retention/acne as much as possible. I wouldn’t mind in the fall/winter
But those are not the sides you want when your spending most of the summer at the beach/pool,etc
With your shirt off. If I can gain 15lbs of lean mass while stripping a few lbs of fat during this 14 week
Cycle... I will be an extremely happy camper and that would be a very nice recomp.
Originally I did not want to include testosterone as part of this cycle but then I learned “test is the base of every cycle” yadi, yadi, yadi..plus with out test I would run into libido issues on this cycle. I need a full working wankster through out the whole summer! Cant afford to have libido issues with all these hot chicks walking around lol. So I opted to go with test, I guess with proper AI dosing and diet I should be able to avoid the water retention/acne sides. I chose Test E so I won’t have to pin so many times per week and because many argued it’s the type of Test with the least water retention. If anyone thinks cyp would be better and I can get away with shooting 2x a week then let me know.

Right now my layout is for 14 weeks… but I will have enough gear for 15-16 weeks if anyone recommends extending the cycle. Primobolan will be part of this cycle which is recommended to be ran for at least 12 weeks for good results- this is why I wanted to go deep…minimum of 14 weeks.
If the primo is schering 400mg a week is enough as its so pure, if it’s a UGL people usually run really high doses 800mg-1g because it’s usually underdosed or mixed. But the very well trusted source im going with Has amazing reviews all across the boards on his primo and is actually known to OVERdose most of his products so for this reason 600mg should be the sweet spot. Plus along with 400mg of test enth a week This would be a gram per week. I think that’s more than enough for my virgin muscles = )

I ran some blood work a few weeks ago, everything was fine. I will be getting blood work done again right before I start the cycle, also Mid-cycle, at the end of cycle, and after PCT)
With this sick hook up- only $50.99 why not ?? lol

Here we go :
400mg Test-E … Week 1 -14 (figured this is a good dose. Not too low, not too high)
600mg Primo… Week 1- 14 (explained reasoning above, feel free to chime in )
50mg oral Tbol… Week 1-6 (good kickstart to the cycle)
No orals… Week 7-10 (giving the liver some rest, letting it recover, getting bloodwork done)
50mg Anavar.. Week 11-14 (some Var to finish up strong! –if liver panel looks okay)
AI- Liq Aromasin Week 1-14 (10mg EOD …. Or?... or as needed ?..do I also run this in PCT ? )

Liver/Cycle support:
“N2Guard” … Week 1-14 ( liver protection, cholesterol, blood pressure, etc.)
Let me know if you recommend something else

PCT:
HCG… 500iu for 10 days starting the day after last Pin, stopping 4 days before Serm/pct.
Toremifene Citrate …. starting 2 weeks after last pin/4 days after HCG..
week 1- 120/120/120/90/90/90/90mg (frontload), week 2&3- 60mg, Week 4- 30mg

Other support:
Letro- … Will have some on hand justttt incase. I hope to NEVER have to use it though.
Tadalafil…. Hey, you never know.
Nioxin shampoo and Propecia tabs …. Yes, bauldness/hairloss runs in my family
Taurine…. For backpumps. Experienced some during last cycle and they are painful!
N2Clear…. cleanser incase I get acne.

Buying tons of syringes, needles, alch pads this week.
I have studied the techniques so Im good to go.
21g 1” to draw ?
25g 1” to pin glutes and quads ?

Pin Schedule:
Test and primo are both 200mg/ML so I am thinking 2x a week:
Monday- 1.5cc Primo (300mg) + 1cc Test (200g)
Friday- 1.5cc Primo (300mg) + 1cc Test (200g)
Or should I just do pins every 3 days?
Can I do both primo/test with 1 pin ? this would be 2.5cc total

Here are the questions/concerns:
1- Pinning 2x a week…Test E or C ? and is the 400mg good to go
2- Pin size’s and schedule look good ?
3- Aromasin during PCT as well? Best dosing for my situation?
4- Anything else you feel I should add to the cycle/support/pct, etc ?
5- Being that this will basically be a recomp… should I shoot for maintenance calories?
40/40/20 ? maybe I will ask this in the nutrition section. Also would like advice on a routine to follow for this cycle but will post that in the training section.

Im sure I have more questions but my brain is on overload right now after typing this up.

Thanks in advance for your help my brothers,
-Stage

PS.
I do plan to Log the entire cycle, with progress pictures,etc. :cool:

WTF??? Damn dude, we get these crazy ass posts like this wayyyy too often.....

That's way more than I would take NOW!!!!! And I have a lot of years and LMB built conservatively and the right way bro.

Watch a TEST ONLY DVD at 300-500 minutes ONLY for 8-10 weeks

Use the SEARCH FUNCTION here...... This is your first cycle for GOODNESS SAKE!!!!!!! stay in the beginner's forum and learn..... You are WAYYYYY ahead of yourself.... Actually that may be the understatement of the century.

You will thank me for not sugar coating this and hope that Tenny doesn't read your thread

Evil is right. You will effectively be on a gram of gear for your first cycle. BAd call.

he referred to his 'last cycle' in his post....

His post and history....
"Cycle history : I have only done a oral/ph (diesel 2.0). so you can say this is my first cycle?

25yrs old (as of 4/29)
5’9
185 lbs

"

thank you for the input fellaz.

but why are you making it seem like this is a really advanced cycle composed of substances like tren, deca, dbol, etc.

this cycle is all mild stuff.

isnt test whats usually recommended for a 1st cycle?

well this ISSS test .. its just test with a mild oral to kickstart and also with some primo which is extremely mild. No estrogenic side effects, virtually no side effects period.

so whats so bad about this cycle ?
please enlighten me.
YOU are the guru's so i respect you very much and would love to be educated by you.

with the Oral i ran.. i had no side effects except for mild back pumps
and a little bit of acne on my lower back.. this didn't happen until pct.
so since i responded so well to a intermediate oral...i thought
this cycle should be good to go for me.

thanks fellaz,
- Stage

Just run test for your 1st cycle, about 300-400mg weekly. JUST TEST FOR YOUR 1ST CYCLE!!!!

Think of it as using freeweights, i always tell novice guys to stick to the basics(deads,bench,squats,OHP)

Why on earth would i tell a novice lifter to do a cable crossover or post delt machine? Make sense to you yet???

One more time...JUST USE TEST FOR 1ST CYCLE!!!

Looks like you did your homework, which is great but don't jump into advanced cycles off the bat. You will be amaized at what 400mgs of test will do 1st cycle..12weeks run your hcg at 250 starting week 2 twice a week, it's the best way to recover. then add nolvadex for pct. enjoy!

honest advice for what its worth...

400mg test per week and finish cycle with 5-6 weeks var...

test will hold that amount of muscle you have easy and the var once lean really will give you a good edge.

at 15%bf im guessing your aim is to loose the fat make sure your nutrition is priority with all 3 macros in your daily diet as they ALL provide benefit to the body....dont starve yourself create an environment where the body will use them calories and burn fat at the same time..

get some c.v done, use the mirror as a guide and manipulate week to week depending on how the bodys reacting.

if this all seems to difficult hire a trainer of here that will get the job done, i used alex and every single penny was worth it for what i gained in nutritional knowledge and how far you can push the body on min hormones.....

This kid has been ALL over the boards asking about this.

As stated many times already.

This cycle is not needed.

Test only can do amazing things for your first real cycle.

I have been reading so much and researching the last few months and I think I’m pretty set on this
I’ve been playing with weights for a while now, Since I was 17. But never took training seriously…
The last 2 years this has become my life. I haven’t skipped a beat’. The longest I’ve been out of the gym
Is maybe 3 days. And that’s if I’m sick or on vacation lol. With this said Maybe I will take a 1 week break before I start the cycle.

Cycle history : I have only done a oral/ph (diesel 2.0). so you can say this is my first cycle?

25yrs old (as of 4/29)
5’9
185 lbs

Cycle Goal/expectations:
Gain some lean quality mass (nothing major), while dipping into a single digit bf %.
So I put together this cycle with these goals in mind, and trying to steer away from
But those are not the sides you want when your spending most of the summer at the beach/pool,etc
With your shirt off. If I can gain 15lbs of lean mass while stripping a few lbs of fat during this 14 week
Cycle... I will be an extremely happy camper and that would be a very nice recomp.
Originally I did not want to include testosterone as part of this cycle but then I learned “test is the base of every cycle” yadi, yadi, yadi..plus with out test I would run into libido issues on this cycle. I need a full working wankster through out the whole summer! Cant afford to have libido issues with all these hot chicks walking around lol. So I opted to go with test, I guess with proper AI dosing and diet I should be able to avoid the water retention/acne sides. I chose Test E so I won’t have to pin so many times per week and because many argued it’s the type of Test with the least water retention. If anyone thinks cyp would be better and I can get away with shooting 2x a week then let me know.

Right now my layout is for 14 weeks… but I will have enough gear for 15-16 weeks if anyone recommends extending the cycle. Primobolan will be part of this cycle which is recommended to be ran for at least 12 weeks for good results- this is why I wanted to go deep…minimum of 14 weeks.
If the primo is schering 400mg a week is enough as its so pure, if it’s a UGL people usually run really high doses 800mg-1g because it’s usually underdosed or mixed. But the very well trusted source im going with Has amazing reviews all across the boards on his primo and is actually known to OVERdose most of his products so for this reason 600mg should be the sweet spot. Plus along with 400mg of test enth a week This would be a gram per week. I think that’s more than enough for my virgin muscles = )

I ran some blood work a few weeks ago, everything was fine. I will be getting blood work done again right before I start the cycle, also Mid-cycle, at the end of cycle, and after PCT)

Here we go :
400mg Test-E … Week 1 -14 (figured this is a good dose. Not too low, not too high)
No orals… Week 7-10 (giving the liver some rest, letting it recover, getting bloodwork done)
50mg Anavar.. Week 11-14 (some Var to finish up strong! –if liver panel looks okay)
AI- Liq Aromasin Week 1-14 (10mg EOD …. Or?... or as needed ?..do I also run this in PCT ? )

Liver/Cycle support:

PCT:
HCG… 500iu for 10 days starting the day after last Pin, stopping 4 days before Serm/pct.

Other support:
Letro- … Will have some on hand justttt incase. I hope to NEVER have to use it though.
Taurine…. For backpumps. Experienced some during last cycle and they are painful!

21g 1” to draw ?

Pin Schedule:

5- Being that this will basically be a recomp… should I shoot for maintenance calories?
40/40/20 ? maybe I will ask this in the nutrition section. Also would like advice on a routine to follow for this cycle but will post that in the training section.

Im sure I have more questions but my brain is on overload right now after typing this up.

-Stage

PS.

Wow bro,

kudos to you on really researching this and planning it all out. Now before i go bashing you, i wont, i know you have your heart set on this, so let me make some reccommendations and not try to convince you to not do it etc.

If i were at your experience level and weight and all and i was looking for the results you mention, i would probably not do that many compounds or that exotic of pct. I would probably go with a nice test cycle, starting at a reasonable doseage and increasing it slowly as i hit plateaus. I would also add in either masteron or proviron and thats it. I personally dont think at this point you need much more.

You are set on this cycle though, i can tell so, if you do it drop the orals and go with the test and primo. I truly believe that the total mg's is high for where you are but we aren't going to convince you not to do it, but what i tyhink you can take away is that the test and primo are MORE than enough.

This kid has been ALL over the boards asking about this.

kid? arent you and he about the same age?

He thought his cycle out well, posted it clearly with stats and everything else in a very detailed and cohesive format.

This is a bodybuilding board where we discuss steroids right? This guy is asking for opinions, i remember a while ago you did a lot of research yourself. how about we cut him some slack.

25yrs old (as of 4/29)
5’9
185 lbs

Cycle Goal/expectations:

Here we go :

Liver/Cycle support:

PCT:

Other support:

21g 1” to draw ?

Pin Schedule:

-Stage

PS.

I appreciate you doing your research; however, I would agree with doing a test only cycle since this is your first. Your goals are very attainable by doing just this. My first cycle was test at 250 mg per week for 8 weeks. I gained 20 scale pounds. Save the rest of the gear for a later cycle if you determine that this lifestyle is for you. It isn't for everybody.

As many have said before....you did a great job researching, but I would not advise this for your first cycle. I did 250 test ew for 12 weeks for my first cycle and blew up. Everybody I know was asking me what I was on. Just do a low dose of test with good workouts and a good diet and you should be happy with your results.

We are recommending starting with test only becuase there is really no telling how your body will react to each chemical. If u strat to get sides it will be hard to tell where to start to fix them. But if u ran test and knew ur body reacted well to it then next cycle u could add another substance. If u then got sides then u would know what its from......

NO/NO/NO!!!!!!!!!!!

25yrs old (as of 4/29)
5’9
185 lbs

Cycle Goal/expectations:

Here we go :

Liver/Cycle support:

PCT:

Other support:

21g 1” to draw ?

Pin Schedule:

-Stage

PS.

Dude, I little var,cardio and get your diet in check. I know you don't want to hear this but it is the truth. 5'9"/185lbs? and you figure your almost 30 lbs fat?

COME ON MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Diet and cardio is all you need. Your going to do all that shit and see three viens in your arms and think your jacked and in shape......

CG

Test is best and the cheapest.

I dont see any big deal. Hes not using anything really harsh.

Hes done his homework, let him do his cycle.

Who the hell has bad reaction to var or primo.

I dont see why people are making such a big deal and telling him test only.

It sounds to me like hes prepared.

I always trip when somebody says "300mg test is all you need"

Even if it were true, nobody does it so why tell other people to do so

I dont see any big deal. Hes not using anything really harsh.

Hes done his homework, let him do his cycle.

Who the hell has bad reaction to var or primo.

I dont see why people are making such a big deal and telling him test only.

It sounds to me like hes prepared.

I always trip when somebody says "300mg test is all you need"

Even if it were true, nobody does it so why tell other people to do so

Again, not all of us require your doseages to reach a whopping stage weight of 150lbs give or take 5lbs.

Some people would rather be healthy and get the size through other means.

People are looking out for his health. And you would be amazed at exactly how big you can get on a test only dose.

Once again, i love the expert opinion.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner