over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

** Help me Finalize my Summer cutting/recomp Cycle.... Test/Primo/Tbol/var ! **

listen to big e and concrete guy

I agree with big e, there are too many posts like lately. everyone is rushing to get in shape for the summer.

why bother having the search feature on this site anymore? I feel like I am the only person that uses it. when I have a stupid question I ask phil, he's my trainer.

I never took var but concrete guy is right about diet and cardio. you wanted a summer cutting recomp cycle. test is great but diet and cardio will help the most. and really it's all about diet and Discipline.

believe it or not, a test only cycle will get you to your goals.
1-you can get cut up on test only
2-you can get big on test only

if you start having unwanted sides from test, then I would go with different compounds.
you will see gains from the cycle you're planning to do but why waste money when one compound will get you the results you desire.

good luck

this post was too funny

WTF??? Damn dude, we get these crazy ass posts like this wayyyy too often.....

That's way more than I would take NOW!!!!! And I have a lot of years and LMB built conservatively and the right way bro.

Watch a TEST ONLY DVD at 300-500 minutes ONLY for 8-10 weeks

Use the SEARCH FUNCTION here...... This is your first cycle for GOODNESS SAKE!!!!!!! stay in the beginner's forum and learn..... You are WAYYYYY ahead of yourself.... Actually that may be the understatement of the century.

You will thank me for not sugar coating this and hope that Tenny doesn't read your thread

big e, I was having a shitty morning but this post literally made me laugh out loud.

thanks

He need's to add some peptides

JUST KIDDING!!!!
Listen to what everyone else has said.
I seems that you like to do research and planning!! Start with some test mod dose. Being your 1st cycle if you plan you diet & training right you will look significantly better by summer. If you do a cycle like that you will never now what works and what is giving you the side effects you don't want. You'll save a shit load of $$ also!

*All statements are just part of a hypothetical fantasy game!!

His post reminds me of that commercial on information and search overload.....

I don't understand the overcomplication..well I do somewhat since it's a lack of experience and no knowledge other than reading..

Some people enjoy this overanalyzing stuff it actually bores me to death.

good luck getting the chicks too!

Again, not all of us require your doseages to reach a whopping stage weight of 150lbs give or take 5lbs. Yes, at my very first contest. Do I need to give you contest history, weight classes and placings.
For the record, I'm about 187 right now at about 8% bf, I could literally take a piss and walk on stage as is. If you really want to fight about it I can send you pics.
I'm 44 bro, get off my jock.

Some people would rather be healthy and get the size through other means.
Yes, many would. Most here don't, do you? Or are you going to tell me you are natty.
People are looking out for his health. And you would be amazed at exactly how big you can get on a test only dose.
Board myth: If you have done more cycles it is healthier for you when you do your next cycle. This cycle has the same health risk whether it is his first or his hundreth.
No I wouldn't be amazed, I have done that dosage many times with good gains and I am barely doing more than that now
Once again, i love the expert opinion.
Not an expert opnion at all.
Just Keeping it real here. Does this mean your opinion is expert?

The guy has done his homework. This doesn't look like an amateure first post.

Is his cycle overkill? yes maybe. Is it outrageous? I don't think so. I've seen a hell of alot worse for newbies.

Another suggestion

before you drop all the $$ on that cycle. Contact a few of the trainers on this board and hire one of them. They are proffessionals, bodybuilders and trainers! Phil has helped me considerbly!! Best $250 I've spent on training.

Not an expert opnion at all.
Just Keeping it real here. Does this mean your opinion is expert?

The guy has done his homework. This doesn't look like an amateure first post.

Is his cycle overkill? yes maybe. Is it outrageous? I don't think so. I've seen a hell of alot worse for newbies.

Ok, then post up your pics. As for your age thats irrelevant. You posted your cycles up a year or two ago and they were pretty heavy by anyones standards. I know they were damn near double what I took to get to 240. Your first contest was 2009, your saying you added 30lbs of stage weight in two years? If you did I would love to be wrong and be amazed, please send some pics. I will be happy to provide you with some and I am no spring chicken myself.

As for being natty, I am certainly not. We offer the guy constructive advixe because most of its tried higher doseages at some point and have found better and healthier ways. We wanna save people time, frustration, health issues etc. my oroblem with you is that you come in as some arrogant expert on everything. If your physique matched your arrogance in your posts, cutler would have serious competition.

We should take this offline, I will send you a pm.

it seems to me that most people don't really come on here looking for advice on what to do, they have actually already decided what to do and are looking for people to validate their plan.

no big deal

Ok, then post up your pics. As for your age thats irrelevant. You posted your cycles up a year or two ago and they were pretty heavy by anyones standards. I know they were damn near double what I took to get to 240. Your first contest was 2009, your saying you added 30lbs of stage weight in two years? If you did I would love to be wrong and be amazed, please send some pics. I will be happy to provide you with some and I am no spring chicken myself.

As for being natty, I am certainly not. We offer the guy constructive advixe because most of its tried higher doseages at some point and have found better and healthier ways. We wanna save people time, frustration, health issues etc. my oroblem with you is that you come in as some arrogant expert on everything. If your physique matched your arrogance in your posts, cutler would have serious competition.

We should take this offline, I will send you a pm.

lol
What are you my mother?
First contest was June 2008
Depleted way too much!
Yes I am much heavier now with still very low bf
pics coming very soon

Arrogant expert?
Not at all bro. Thats my point no one is.
If this was the case then we should tell Professional BB not to use AAS.
You think that these guys who have been using for years are more justified and more safe than a newbie. Pros have more health problems than anybody.

I don't mind you dissagreeing with me.
I wasn't even really disagreeing, I was just saying that the cycle this guy posted was not all that unreasonable.
If he had said 1g test 50mgdbol, 50mg androl then I would say "hell no"
No persons reason for using steroids is any more justified than another persons. When we use steroids we are taking are lives in our own hands.
The only thing I say is that when you develop health problems then dont come crying to us.
In fact, I dont think we actually think much differently on this issue. I just think people were being a little hard on the guy. It seemed to me like he did his homework

But what I dont like is you insulting me and trying to call me out.
If you don't like me thats ok. If I pissed you off then get over it bro.

I'll post pics in members photos tonight for your satisfaction

Peace

Last edited:
Gentlemen

If I can just chime in briefly. I agree with Orisis in the fact that a low dose test only cycle would be a good choice for 1st cycle. However I agree with Hellraiser that the proposed cycle wasnt completely unreasonable. I like the fact that th OP actually paid his dues and has been working out steady for several years. That bein said I would suggest th OP run test prop at 100-125mg eod. I think he'll stay leaner and hold less water hence a 'cutting' cycle

I posted pics in members photo section
I think they speak for themselves.
I'm not going to keep defending myself.
I made my points clear in the post above
and if anyone doubts my caring of someones health and fitness level
check out mustangfitness dot com
just a little business I've been running since 2007
enough said
out

I AM OUTRAGED AT THE MERE IDEA!...mainly the idea that this guy has the $ to make his first cycle up out of two of THE most expensive compounds known :) 600mgs primo??!! gees, if I ran that and anavar, I'd have to take it out of my food budget. I think there have been interesting points made. The setup is well thought out, and i'd say youre smart for staying away from the harsh stuff. That being said, I had tried a couple PH cycles before the real stuff, and I still grew on just test. I started with 1cc/wk of Tornel t-200. I've tinkered around with quite a few things and I'd still grow off of just 400mgs test. Wish I still had some tornel as a matter of fact. I would advise to add in anavar toward the end, and overlap the test by 3-4 weeks after last inject. It's sort of an anabolic taper. It should make the transition off test less dramatic and timing pct easier. for example:

Test wk 1-12
Var wk 10-16

You can still use hcg to trigger your HPTA, but remember that any exogenous and abnormal test levels will somewhat confuse your hormonal balance from returning completely to normal. Think of it as mixed signals. From the post you made, I would assume you understand how the half-life of these longer esters work. I consider my understanding just slightly beyond basic, but realize that even 200mg of test is beyond normal production, and roughly that amount is gonna be floating around even a couple weeks after your last pin. Anavar has a half life of maybe 8hrs, so the day after you finish it, when you start hitting your system with compounds to spur natural test production, you wont have different levels of test metabolites still floating around in your bloodstream. It is mild, but very anabolic and I think it may help you hold onto your gains a little more this way.
Once again, some of this is science, and some is opinion. Just my .02

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner