over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help me find a specific cable attachment

UsmcOldSchoolMuscle

Registered
20210831_225331.jpg

This cable attachment turns one cable into a double attachment point and vice versa. I can't seem to find it online and have no idea what an appropriate name for such price is.

If you can supply a link, recollect an actual name, or supply any information sending me in the right direct I will be extremely appreciative.

Looks homemade to me. Prime fitness makes something similar though

damn you're right, hard to find! one company (animal) calls it a 'linking bar' but I'll be damned if I can find one for sale

That could be easy made , but an eve easier option would be get a piece of 1/4" thick 1.5" wide flat bar and drill 3 holes
One in the middle more towards one edge then one on each end on the opposite edge.
Drill a 1/2" hole and leave 3/8" material between the edge of the bar and edge of the holes

I'd offer to make you one but I don't know when we will have mail service , hurricane Ida just fucked that all up

Looks homemade to me. Prime fitness makes something similar though
This prime fitness bar is the primary reason I need the converter for the cable attachments. My local gyms have the double cable machines. I can't use the Prime fitness bars without the converter.

I'd offer to make you one but I don't know when we will have mail service , hurricane Ida just fucked that all up
Stay Safe brother and my best wishes for a speedy recovery in all the ways that you've been hindered.

That could be easy made , but an eve easier option would be get a piece of 1/4" thick 1.5" wide flat bar and drill 3 holes
One in the middle more towards one edge then one on each end on the opposite edge.
Drill a 1/2" hole and leave 3/8" material between the edge of the bar and edge of the holes
Optimally I'd want the converter to be as short as possible so that I can maximize range of motion.

if you can find a machine shop near you you could have this made pretty cheap
Seems like that's the route I will have to take. I'll probably just ask here on the board first before I look local. As a disgruntled CA native I don't care much about keeping my business local.

Do you think that a teardrop shaped hole would improve the ease of attaching the cables carabiner?

Do you think that a teardrop shaped hole would improve the ease of attaching the cables carabiner?
For ease of attachment not really , the year drop shape allows for a smaller load bearing web section to take the load so it can be a stronger if done right , I'd only concern myself with that if I were trying to make as small and light as possible , but with the material I mentioned you could easily hang several hundred pounds from each hole.

i have the prime cable attachments and the t bar attachment. i would highly recommend. it allows you to set yourself perfectly for your natural range of motion and width size.. First workout, i was in awe with how amazing it felt and my second thought was holy shit all these years i was mistaking inflammation from my joints trying to move in unnatural motions as part of the pump

i have the prime cable attachments and the t bar attachment. i would highly recommend. it allows you to set yourself perfectly for your natural range of motion and width size.. First workout, i was in awe with how amazing it felt and my second thought was holy shit all these years i was mistaking inflammation from my joints trying to move in unnatural motions as part of the pump
I have both of those as well... definitely good equipment.

View attachment 143244

This cable attachment turns one cable into a double attachment point and vice versa. I can't seem to find it online and have no idea what an appropriate name for such price is.

If you can supply a link, recollect an actual name, or supply any information sending me in the right direct I will be extremely appreciative.
I was going to say find a welder and he will whip one up in a few minutes and I guarantee it's going to be like $20 os less

If you have a home gym I recommend getting yourself a welding machine that’ll do Tig/Mig/Stick. I invested in a quality one for my home gym. Self taught welder here as well…. MOST of the time you can fabricate machines or parts for less money than they cost to buy…. That’s been my experience… I really think my Eastwood MP250i multi-process welder!

Cage

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity